Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 8:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Visions or other means besides Dreams.

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Texas Joey's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg
Katy, Tx
United States
Member #67709
December 3, 2008
204 Posts
Posted: November 22, 2009, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

Hey gang does any ever see the numbers come up in Visions or just see them on signs or Car tags...  Different ways people have won.  Dreams seem to never work as I have done that for 10 years now and no luck.  I think to see the numbers and they look brighter than others work better.....

What do you think?

JoeyBed

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34149 Posts
    Posted: November 22, 2009, 2:20 pm - IP Logged

Hey gang does any ever see the numbers come up in Visions or just see them on signs or Car tags...  Different ways people have won.  Dreams seem to never work as I have done that for 10 years now and no luck.  I think to see the numbers and they look brighter than others work better.....

What do you think?

JoeyBed

Hey texas Joey, I have hit off of a out of town Car Tag number. I couldn't think what to play so I played the Car tags it came out not str8 but I had it for a dollar it was a pick4 double double number. Ga, Lis. Plates. 4646 I will never forget it.   $800.00 on a $1.00 Box pick4 my huisband will see a car broke ddown on the road or highway and play the number. Once he hit the pick 4 str8 on one of the Newscasters on the local news, he play the babies lbs and oz. and he  won 5,0000. It can happen, it happens all the time. Good Luck!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.