Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:42 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

michigan second chance drawings anyone ? or any other states ?

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 7 years ago by rowlettewheel.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
LAKE HAVASU AZ
United States
Member #44729
August 8, 2006
446 Posts
Posted: November 22, 2009, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

well for the past year in michigan i have been hard at work with the second chance drawings from losing peoples scratch offs , so far i have won a red wings fan pack...shirts, jerseys, coat ,plack,  ect..

what other states do this type of game , in michigan you get points when you enter losing tickets.

I'm like 38th place  out of 280,000 people for entries

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
    Zeta Reticuli Star System
    United States
    Member #30470
    January 17, 2006
    10351 Posts
    Posted: November 22, 2009, 6:48 pm - IP Logged

llinois has a 2nd chance drawing a couple of times a year, but it's nothing like the one you described. The prizes are all monetary and $30 in losers is needed for each entry.

The next time they have one I'll be playing $5 tickets (jackpot gsames, advanced play) instead of $1 ones, it's a pain either rntering them on the website or filling out the backs of them to smnail mail them.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
      Zeta Reticuli Star System
      United States
      Member #30470
      January 17, 2006
      10351 Posts
      Posted: November 22, 2009, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

Sorry for the typos, couldn't get back in time to correct them.

PS on the 2nd Chance, Illinpos this far has never had anything like getting points along the way,  it's strictly win / lose. The list of winners comes out, people look at it and think, "Why did I enter this if I'm not in Chicago?"

Bang Head

I like the idea though, hopefully for the next time around they'll copy Michigan.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

LAKE HAVASU AZ
        United States
        Member #44729
        August 8, 2006
        446 Posts
        Posted: November 22, 2009, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

michigan you only need  $10.00 per entry to get points for the second chance drawings