Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 1:04 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I want to know about the Mobile Email for lotterypost?

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34521 Posts
Posted: November 23, 2009, 4:38 pm - IP Logged

Can anyone tell me about it, Todd or somebody!!! I have it on my cellphone and it is free.  I know you can see lottery results and  and read messages from L.P. members. You can go to any one of the forums. What are your experience with it? I like it because when I am not at home I can check it on my cellphone. Thank you in advance.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23348 Posts
    Posted: November 23, 2009, 4:59 pm - IP Logged

Can anyone tell me about it, Todd or somebody!!! I have it on my cellphone and it is free.  I know you can see lottery results and  and read messages from L.P. members. You can go to any one of the forums. What are your experience with it? I like it because when I am not at home I can check it on my cellphone. Thank you in advance.

I'm not sure what your question is.  Yes, there is a mobile edition of Lottery Post for use with a cellphone browser.  It shows lottery results and the latest forum topics.  There is also an "About" page that describes this.  What else did you want to know?

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34521 Posts
      Posted: November 23, 2009, 5:07 pm - IP Logged

I'm not sure what your question is.  Yes, there is a mobile edition of Lottery Post for use with a cellphone browser.  It shows lottery results and the latest forum topics.  There is also an "About" page that describes this.  What else did you want to know?

LOL! Ok, I will take a look, I knew I could get an answer from you quickly LOL! Thanks!

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34521 Posts
        Posted: November 23, 2009, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

Ok, I says that I request not to get messages but I still get them. but I can't answer them.  There is a  email setting to use but I will take a look at the about page.

Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34521 Posts
          Posted: December 3, 2009, 10:13 pm - IP Logged

Well, I finally figured out how it worked, and the one day I needed it was today, Which I did use it to get  a few numbers from my dream, I posted about my dream and ask for some numbers for charles, and If I would of just looked to see what everyone was posting for the number, I would of had the number today. Because Someone posted the number for today. 140 for Charles. I didn't get a chance to go and play it because I had a flat tire, and couldn't get to the store. But the Mobile email does come in handy to get numbers you need while you are out. I can even get results form all the states, Discussions form the Lotterypost. At least 20. I think everyone should get it if the like to play the lottery.