Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:22 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Gail Howard Filtering Full Wheel Generator™ Lottery Software

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 7 years ago by Stack47.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
napi
New Caledonia
Member #61373
May 20, 2008
36 Posts
Posted: November 23, 2009, 4:52 pm - IP Logged

Hi  Has anyone tried the very newly released Gail Howard  " Filtering Full Wheel  Generator" software?  Just wondering if it's only a revamp of the old software with pretty much the same old wheels  & perhaps a few new filters thrown in??  Not sure whether to buy it or not, as I have bought the all her older version software & the new software may only contain a slightly differently presented, but same old software. (e.g. same old wheels, not made any more efficient than they were?)  Be very interested in to hear from anyone who has tried this software, or heard any comments about it. Is a trial version available at all??  Many thanks Big Smile

Kentucky
    United States
    Member #32652
    February 14, 2006
    7310 Posts
    Posted: November 23, 2009, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

Hi  Has anyone tried the very newly released Gail Howard  " Filtering Full Wheel  Generator" software?  Just wondering if it's only a revamp of the old software with pretty much the same old wheels  & perhaps a few new filters thrown in??  Not sure whether to buy it or not, as I have bought the all her older version software & the new software may only contain a slightly differently presented, but same old software. (e.g. same old wheels, not made any more efficient than they were?)  Be very interested in to hear from anyone who has tried this software, or heard any comments about it. Is a trial version available at all??  Many thanks Big Smile

Full wheels are always the same so the only difference could be how to use the filers. I downloaded a free DOS wheel generator with several filter methods over 10 years ago and believe it's still available. It's called "free wheeling".