Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 2:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New Numerological year to look forward to

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 7 years ago by spookysoozy.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
South Georgia
United States
Member #100
January 28, 2002
3734 Posts
Posted: November 28, 2009, 12:48 pm - IP Logged

For those who have not enjoyed Numerology I thought it may be of interest with the new year coming up soon.

2009 was a "9" personal year for me. Endings. It was a rough year, but  a good learning one for me.

Next year is a "1" year.. new starts, more energy.. I look forward to 2010.

to find your personal year add your birth date, month, and 2010.

example:

I was born August 17 1949.  Drop the birth year to calculate your personal year.  Replace it with the year coming up. ( or any past year if you want to test it )

To do my personal year I will add 08 17 2010 and reduce it to a single number by addition.

(month) 0+(day)  +1+7   (year)+2+0+1+ = 19,     1+9=10,      1+0= 1.

# 1 personal year... courage, openness, and initiate new ideas. Energy will support new directions, self definition, and new ideas.

#2 year relationships are tested, friends family, neighbors as well as mates. Patience is needed.

#3 creative. personal expression.

#4  save your dough !

#5  busy! travel, changes. fun year. often trade cars.

#6 responsibility,  helping others

#7 regroup, study. ejoy some alone time

#8 BIG money. it comes and goes so watch. New home boat or car is common.

#9 wrapping it all up. endings. knowledge accumulated.

Those are just quick synopsis.  There is much more info to be found online easily.   I like to check numerology when I do not have a birth time for astrology.  Fun tool.   As far as lottery goes my 3,5, and 8 personal years were those of abundance.  You can also take advantage of the 3,5,or 8 personal month within any personal year. You can narrow down timing with further caculations to find personal months and even days.

really need a good Virgo for all that calculating eh ?

So lets wrap this year up safely and move on to new adventures !

as they fell in the past, Ga first. 1=0, 0=1

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing

dawnie116's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
    Brooklyn, NY
    United States
    Member #67343
    November 23, 2008
    2188 Posts
    Posted: November 28, 2009, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

I really like this thanks for sharingCheers

South Georgia
      United States
      Member #100
      January 28, 2002
      3734 Posts
      Posted: November 28, 2009, 1:47 pm - IP Logged

you're welcome.

Last year I told one of my good buddies on LP she would be busy and travel with her upcoming 5 personal year.. She sure has, too..  numerology is an easy way to see the type of year you will have.

Brooklyn, NY
        United States
        Member #67343
        November 23, 2008
        2188 Posts
        Posted: November 28, 2009, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

wow that is great about do mine nowParty

Brooklyn, NY
          United States
          Member #67343
          November 23, 2008
          2188 Posts
          Posted: November 28, 2009, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

I calculated a 2 is that correct bday is 1/16/2010???

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
            Stone Mountain, GA
            United States
            Member #3189
            January 1, 2004
            28228 Posts
            Posted: November 28, 2009, 9:19 pm - IP Logged

I have a house and a car, so I'll just take the BIG MONEY!  LOL

Thanks Soozy!

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
              Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34080 Posts
              Posted: November 28, 2009, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

For those who have not enjoyed Numerology I thought it may be of interest with the new year coming up soon.

2009 was a "9" personal year for me. Endings. It was a rough year, but  a good learning one for me.

example:

I was born August 17 1949.  Drop the birth year to calculate your personal year.  Replace it with the year coming up. ( or any past year if you want to test it )

To do my personal year I will add 08 17 2010 and reduce it to a single number by addition.

# 1 personal year... courage, openness, and initiate new ideas. Energy will support new directions, self definition, and new ideas.

#2 year relationships are tested, friends family, neighbors as well as mates. Patience is needed.

#4  save your dough !

Those are just quick synopsis.  There is much more info to be found online easily.   I like to check numerology when I do not have a birth time for astrology.  Fun tool.   As far as lottery goes my 3,5, and 8 personal years were those of abundance.  You can also take advantage of the 3,5,or 8 personal month within any personal year. You can narrow down timing with further caculations to find personal months and even days.

I remember asking you once, a couple of months ago, will I win some big money? well I guess you were right but I have been winning a little something. I am looking forward to 2010, because things are starting to look up! ok let's see how this goes,    month 0+2  day 1+9  year+2+0+1+0 =15 so 1+5=6  6+0= 6  I think that is right, I folowed  the way you did it?  6 would be my number.

#6 responsibilty and helping others, that is about right because I always try to help others.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

South Georgia
                United States
                Member #100
                January 28, 2002
                3734 Posts
                Posted: November 28, 2009, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

I calculated a 2 is that correct bday is 1/16/2010???

yes.

South Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #100
                  January 28, 2002
                  3734 Posts
                  Posted: November 28, 2009, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

I remember asking you once, a couple of months ago, will I win some big money? well I guess you were right but I have been winning a little something. I am looking forward to 2010, because things are starting to look up! ok let's see how this goes,    month 0+2  day 1+9  year+2+0+1+0 =15 so 1+5=6  6+0= 6  I think that is right, I folowed  the way you did it?  6 would be my number.

#6 responsibilty and helping others, that is about right because I always try to help others.

yes, 6.  I find I have to help or care for someone or a few times it was supporting a single mother with small kids.  Some times it would last a month, other times a few months. Over the years my 6 years have been interesting. One 6 year my ex-husband was badly burned and had to stay with me for the time it took to be through with hospital treatments.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                    Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    34080 Posts
                    Posted: November 29, 2009, 8:41 am - IP Logged

yes, 6.  I find I have to help or care for someone or a few times it was supporting a single mother with small kids.  Some times it would last a month, other times a few months. Over the years my 6 years have been interesting. One 6 year my ex-husband was badly burned and had to stay with me for the time it took to be through with hospital treatments.

I think you are right about helping someone with small Kids It's my daughter she has a lot of kids. I am always helping my Husband because he is sickly with his Diabetes too. Thank you for input!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

luckyshoes's avatar - butterfly neg.jpg
                      Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #79502
                      September 2, 2009
                      6389 Posts
                      Posted: November 29, 2009, 9:17 am - IP Logged

example:

#4  save your dough !

Thanks Soozy,   I had a nine year this year. Looking forward to 2010.

skittles777's avatar - candle
                        Douglasville
                        United States
                        Member #70105
                        January 24, 2009
                        1200 Posts
                        Posted: December 1, 2009, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

example:

#4  save your dough !

Soozy,

I calculated a (6)   #6 Responsibility, helping others!   3/27/2010!

Yes!  I have work so hard in the past few years to obtain my degree (MBA/Health Care Management)  I want to manage a dialysis clinic and help patients to live a healhtier and longer life cycle.  I hope that 2010 bring this dream to reality. 

Thank you SOOZY!

skittles,

Dreams, intuitions, workouts, rundowns 

provide green skittles in the house!  Green laugh

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                          Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #74096
                          May 2, 2009
                          22834 Posts
                          Posted: December 2, 2009, 12:27 pm - IP Logged

#6 here too. I shouldn't have expected anything else...that's what I've been doing all along.

I want what Toney got!!! #8 lol BIG money!

Thank you spookysoozy that is interesting.

Big Smile

mybolade's avatar - praying hands.jpg
                            Detroit, MI
                            United States
                            Member #8705
                            November 15, 2004
                            1396 Posts
                            Posted: December 2, 2009, 12:42 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for posting this interesting note about the upcoming year. I am a 7 (4-18-2010) and I love being by myself.

Bolade'

"Excellence is the result of
                             Caring more than others think is wise;
                             Risking more than others think is safe,
                             Dreaming more than others think is practical, and
                             Expecting more than others think is possible."  Author Unknown

South Georgia
                              United States
                              Member #100
                              January 28, 2002
                              3734 Posts
                              Posted: December 2, 2009, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

To me it is interesting to go backwards over the years and remember  what was going on in order to get a feel for what is coming up.

The "8" year does not mean you will certainly end up with piles of money.  My last 8 year I did move a lot of money around - in the 80 grand range, and did a refinance for a house -all big money, but did not make a nice killing in lottery like I have in the past.  I had some difficult aspects from the bigger planets in my astrological birth chart and  they did not indicate winning big money. You see what I mean, I hope.  Your personal year is interesting.. if you look back 9 years ago you can get the idea of what the new year will be about  but it is certainly not a blueprint.

If 2010 is an 8 year the 2009 was a 7 year, 2008 was a 6 year, and so on.  Look back at 2001 and see what it brought you.  The personal years go in 9 year cycles.

There is more to it, of course.  A pinnacle cycle lasts a lot longer and colors the personal years. I am now in a 4 pinnacle cycle so I have to be very carefull with money and continue to build foundation in my life - work.  There are free lessons online if you want to learn more.