Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:50 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Horse of the Year ??

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 7 years ago by cypher.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
LAS VEGAS
United States
Member #47729
November 22, 2006
4494 Posts
Posted: November 28, 2009, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

Here a vote goes to Zenyatta. She proved herself in the BC classic! Even tho Rachel Alexandra racked up a great record in 09, still Zenyatta beat the best of the best & the connections for Rachel did themselves no good by skipping any BC races because of the synthetic track surface. It would be great to see a head to head with these two to really prove which filly best, barring that...the nod goes to Zenyatta.

Whats your opinion?

EddessaKnight Sun Smiley

__._,_.___
    tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
    Member #47420
    November 4, 2006
    3930 Posts
    Posted: November 28, 2009, 2:53 pm - IP Logged

I agree with Zenyatta..I only wish her and Rachel would have raced somehow this year..It's a shame to racing they did not..Big mistake..Would have been winner take all..What I liked about Zenyatta is she was fun to watch..

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34107 Posts
      Posted: November 28, 2009, 5:20 pm - IP Logged

I agree with Zenyatta..I only wish her and Rachel would have raced somehow this year..It's a shame to racing they did not..Big mistake..Would have been winner take all..What I liked about Zenyatta is she was fun to watch..

Yeah, I hear she is fun to watch, and she is very  fast and good! If I go out to the track tomorrow I will play her. My Girl-friend seems to think she will win? She won the Bredderscup! I wonder will she be a favorite?

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
        Member #47420
        November 4, 2006
        3930 Posts
        Posted: November 28, 2009, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

marcie I think your mixed up a bit..Zenyatta is retired after 14 wins in 14 races..She will be paraded around the track tomorrow so the fan's can say a last farewell..She will be having babie's from here on out..

cypher's avatar - shapes swish.jpg

United States
          Member #80204
          September 18, 2009
          35 Posts
          Posted: November 28, 2009, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

Here a vote goes to Zenyatta. She proved herself in the BC classic! Even tho Rachel Alexandra racked up a great record in 09, still Zenyatta beat the best of the best & the connections for Rachel did themselves no good by skipping any BC races because of the synthetic track surface. It would be great to see a head to head with these two to really prove which filly best, barring that...the nod goes to Zenyatta.

Whats your opinion?

EddessaKnight Sun Smiley

__._,_.___

A duel would have been so thrilling but it is what it is...Hail to the Queen "Zenyatta".

Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34107 Posts
            Posted: November 29, 2009, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

A duel would have been so thrilling but it is what it is...Hail to the Queen "Zenyatta".

Did you put us down? I see you were here this morning. I hope all is well with you!

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

United States
              Member #80204
              September 18, 2009
              35 Posts
              Posted: December 1, 2009, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

Did you put us down? I see you were here this morning. I hope all is well with you!

No Marcie...still here but posting in a blog.  I will add more to Handicapping 101 soon!

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34107 Posts
                Posted: December 14, 2009, 7:34 am - IP Logged

No Marcie...still here but posting in a blog.  I will add more to Handicapping 101 soon!

Have a happy Holiday Cyper, I haven't been out much. I see you will not be posting on your Blog anymore, it's ok. Have a Happy New Year and a  safe one!!

LAS VEGAS
                  United States
                  Member #47729
                  November 22, 2006
                  4494 Posts
                  Posted: December 14, 2009, 2:37 pm - IP Logged

Inside word here is that east coast bias will prevail & Rachel will get the votes for Horse of the Year. Most turf correspondents & handicappers are located on the East coast..thus. .the bias towards the East coast runners will dominate once again! Thats how its been & likely thats how it will remain!!

BUT I still favor Zenyatta!!

Big Hitter's avatar - tdspin17 e0.gif
                    Constitutional Money Is Real Money
                    Brick City
                    United States
                    Member #1216
                    March 3, 2003
                    1762 Posts
                    Posted: December 15, 2009, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

My vote goes to Zenyatta. I do agree that Rachel will probably win, but as a 3 year old who will be coming back in her 4 year old year, I feel that Zenyatta should get the award. Zenyatta's win in the BC Classic was one of the most visually impressive a races I have seen in a long time. Rachel ran some great races against the colts, but none of them were as visually impressive as that one race Zenyatta ran against colts and older horses. Bottom line, Zenyatta retired undefeated, beat a higher class of male horses than Rachel did and did all that with grace and style! Such a shame both horses had such great race campaigns in the same year!

Whatever you fear most has no power - it is your fear that has the power.
                    Oprah Winfrey

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
                    (attributed to) Albert Einstein

I have failed many times, and that's why I am a success.
                    Michael Jordan

My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals
                    himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind.

Albert Einstein

LAS VEGAS
                      United States
                      Member #47729
                      November 22, 2006
                      4494 Posts
                      Posted: January 1, 2010, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

Happy New Year Wishes All-

THE SENILITY PRAYER : 
                      Grant me the senility to forget the people 
                      I never liked anyway, 
                      t
                      he good fortune to run into the ones I do,
                      and the eyesight to tell the difference. 

See you in the winner's circle in 2010 

EddessaKnight Sun Smiley 

United States
                        Member #80204
                        September 18, 2009
                        35 Posts
                        Posted: January 1, 2010, 10:58 pm - IP Logged

Happy New Year Wishes All-

THE SENILITY PRAYER : 
                        Grant me the senility to forget the people 
                        I never liked anyway, 
                        t
                        he good fortune to run into the ones I do,
                        and the eyesight to tell the difference. 

See you in the winner's circle in 2010 

EddessaKnight Sun Smiley 

LOL...good advice!  Best wishes in 2010!

"Quite often, more is less!"