Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Laverne...Help Please...

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Play4Keeps.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Play4Keeps's avatar - 656f0b5f5f1f6b58
End Of The Rainbow
United States
Member #67807
December 5, 2008
489 Posts
Posted: November 28, 2009, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

See Ya!Hello Laverne!

I wanted to learn about your 'states and dates' method for number selection. Would you please point me in the right direction? Or, if anyone else reads this message for Laverne, and they know where I can find the info....I'd appreciate it if you could answer for her.

Many Thanks,

Sandra

In Everything You Do.....PLAY 4 KEEPS!

Lots of luck, everyone!!

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
    Member #1987
    August 5, 2003
    8968 Posts
    Posted: November 29, 2009, 2:34 pm - IP Logged

Hello there play4keeps, I know I have said this before & most recently in some postings because it is so profound it happens somewhere almost everyday.

The states & dates method is very, very simple. It is not complex. You must have a good listing of the #s history. I would not have been able to utilize the states & dates method if I didnot have a Platinum Membership http://www.lotterypost.com/memberships

I went to Resources located in the blue bar at the top of the page & did a search: Here are examples of where I have written about the states & dates method. I have listed the entire thread because there are some great concepts discussed & links to other helpful threads. 

Eight Essential Pick Four Vitamins 2/20/09 - Lottery Post Forums II

Half the numbers ...Half of the time guaranteed ...sound good to you? - Lotter

What's Goin' On In Jersey - Lottery Post Forums

Curious Observations and What They Could Mean - Lottery Post Forums

Maximizing My Gem$ Hit$ - Lottery Post Forums

Capitalizing On Repeat Numbers - Lottery Post Forums

End Of The Rainbow
      United States
      Member #67807
      December 5, 2008
      489 Posts
      Posted: November 29, 2009, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

LoviesLaverneLovies...thanks very much for the links. Honestly, I did search, but, all I could find was the word 'states' or 'dates' by itself. So, thanks loads!

I'm glad. I haven't had much time to really get into the technical stuff, so, I'm just looking for something to get my feet wet and keep my spirits up with a hit now and again.

Used to play at the dime store, but, haven't since spring. Really should get back there again.

So far, your strategies and Win D's strategies, have helped me the most. I tried to understand the Vtracs, but, got lost. That's something to pick up another day.

What I have done is I'm getting my excel set up with all of the back history for Virginia and, if time permits, I'll do it for the other states....doesn't take as long as I thought.

Laverne...I think I read in one of your posts that you use excel? Can you elaborate a little more on how it helps you?

Thank You,

Sandra Big Grin

Lots of luck, everyone!!

United States
        Member #1987
        August 5, 2003
        8968 Posts
        Posted: November 29, 2009, 3:34 pm - IP Logged

I do not use Excel. I rely upon the Search Past Results feature & other lottery tools here at The Lottery Post. I can tell which Vtracs, # sets on the post "The A Train", repeat #s, etc., will appear on or around the current date without having to set up a separate data base. I need to be in the game constantly, not on the sidelines. 

End Of The Rainbow
          United States
          Member #67807
          December 5, 2008
          489 Posts
          Posted: November 29, 2009, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

How much of a 'window' should I give a number before giving up on it?

For instance, if I am expecting the combo 660 to appear around the 10th of December....should I give it a week, 10 days, or less?

Lots of luck, everyone!!

United States
            Member #1987
            August 5, 2003
            8968 Posts
            Posted: November 29, 2009, 11:22 pm - IP Logged

I am going to have to say, I will leave that up to you. Because if I give a window of time then right after the window of time is given sometimes the # will hit. & this is my final answer on the window of time. Perhaps someone else can explain or give an answer.

End Of The Rainbow
              United States
              Member #67807
              December 5, 2008
              489 Posts
              Posted: November 29, 2009, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

Thanks. I completely understand your position. I'll keep working on it to get a better feel for states and dates.

Sandra Sun Smiley

Lots of luck, everyone!!

United States
                Member #1987
                August 5, 2003
                8968 Posts
                Posted: December 1, 2009, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

Here is the states & dates method in action for VA. Let's take a look at pair 22.

Pair 22:

Fri, Nov 20, 2009 Virginia Pick 3 Night 2-8-2

Thu, Nov 19, 2009 Virginia Pick 3 Night 5-2-2

Thu, Oct 22, 2009 Virginia Pick 3 Day 2-2-9

Fri, Oct 23, 2009 Virginia Pick 3 Day 7-2-2

Fri, Oct 23, 2009 Virginia Pick 3 Night 0-2-2

Thu, Sep 24, 2009 Virginia Pick 3 Day 2-2-9

Mon, Sep 21, 2009 Virginia Pick 3 Day 2-2-3

Tue, Sep 15, 2009 Virginia Pick 3 Day 2-2-6

The key phrase that pay$, "on or around the current date". It may not give you the exact three digit #. However, by using the pairs you will at least have two digits, the majority of the three digit pick 3 #.

So...if in November going back about 2 months or so & you were starting to look at the 22 pair on or around the 15, you would then look to October based on Septembers appearances.  Did the 22 pair appear in the week of October 15th? Then look at all of the other dates in October & play accordingly for November. You must make the decisions as to what to play & when. Each state may vary as to how it handles repeat pairs.

End Of The Rainbow
                  United States
                  Member #67807
                  December 5, 2008
                  489 Posts
                  Posted: December 1, 2009, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

Laverne, that is very helpful for me. It gives me something to begin playing around with.

I remember when you and Win4Life had a long thread going about the same subject, I was impressed how many of the states got the same numbers on, or around, the same date each month.

I really want to apply this to pick 4! Yes, I'm greedy. Big Grin Santa 

Oh, that reminds me...I've got to go and re-read that thread. I think it was called 'using what i've learned' or something to that effect.

Thanks again.

Lots of luck, everyone!!