Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 4:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

does any one think there life is planned out to win millions ?

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 7 years ago by lilthing.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
LAKE HAVASU AZ
United States
Member #44729
August 8, 2006
446 Posts
Posted: November 28, 2009, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

well this is pretty deep thought...... at least i think it is .... if you look at the path your life has lead, do you think its in the stars ,cards or path for you to win millions to make up for all the bad/strange/ odd life you have encountered ?? or do you think its "owed to you "...myself ,something really good  has come out of the life i have lead , after losing very important people in my life early and being widowed at 26 and then again at 34 things have started to really change for the better ...and yes i do feel i will win a LARGE  LARGE sum of money ...Cheers beers on me when it happens....

lilthing's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
    Nassau
    Bahamas
    Member #49383
    January 29, 2007
    7309 Posts
    Posted: November 28, 2009, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

well this is pretty deep thought...... at least i think it is .... if you look at the path your life has lead, do you think its in the stars ,cards or path for you to win millions to make up for all the bad/strange/ odd life you have encountered ?? or do you think its "owed to you "...myself ,something really good  has come out of the life i have lead , after losing very important people in my life early and being widowed at 26 and then again at 34 things have started to really change for the better ...and yes i do feel i will win a LARGE  LARGE sum of money ...Cheers beers on me when it happens....

Good Luck!!!

For every action, there's a reaction :-Cheers