Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 5:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Can't confirm but i heard that Georgia Hope Scholarship is 2.0 GPA according to my brother

Topic closed. Posted 7 years ago. No replies.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: November 29, 2009, 5:00 am - IP Logged

MAYBE MY BROTHER MISUNDERSTOOD....

Anyways my brother is visiting us and he is with us...He told me yesterday that he is in college and that now to get the Hope Scholarship you have to have a 2.0 GPA not a 3.0...LOL...As you all know the Hope Scholarship is paid by the Georgia lottery...

If you find out that is not true then i apologize i am using the information that my oldest brother told me and since he told me that he is in college couldn't do anything more but to believe him...if is not true then he must have misunderstood..

I dont see how can this be true but that's what i've heard...

Now that i think about it i dont think it can be true...If they were going to lower it they should had left it at: 2.5...

by the way my brother is not the only one i've heard it from..Also heard it from neighboors...

Can someone tell me if this is true...

Todd if this is not true please delete this thread...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨