Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 3:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Go for the GUS-DOUGH in PA-PICK 3

Topic closed. 4888 replies. Last post 4 years ago by TheGameGrl.

Page 149 of 326
PrintE-mailLink
DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
PA
United States
Member #69849
January 18, 2009
14863 Posts
Posted: June 23, 2010, 10:58 pm - IP Logged

Deepop, since Consecs are (over)due can I use the 798 as a choice to play?Although with the zero showing tonight maybe you can give us some doubles to play off this chart? Any help is appreciated as I gain sea legs to master this chart to winnings!!!

WOW....GG....now you are getting the hang of the chart...just like Deepop said you don't have to use any of  the numbers from a previous draw....if you look at the chart in column 3 your  879 is right next to the 051 from tonites number...some times you may have one of the previous numbers to a number you want to play that will work also....like for example..... in the same column with your 798 you can also play  087 if you had that on your workout to play...so it looks like you are getting the hang of it....

Deepop's avatar - pyramid
    Blakeslee,Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #81742
    October 28, 2009
    474 Posts
    Posted: June 23, 2010, 11:07 pm - IP Logged

WOW....GG....now you are getting the hang of the chart...just like Deepop said you don't have to use any of  the numbers from a previous draw....if you look at the chart in column 3 your  879 is right next to the 051 from tonites number...some times you may have one of the previous numbers to a number you want to play that will work also....like for example..... in the same column with your 798 you can also play  087 if you had that on your workout to play...so it looks like you are getting the hang of it....

Yep she is getting the hang of it. In a short time she wont need us anymore. LOL.

Looks like your turning pro at this. 

$$$ YOU GOTTA BE IN IT TO WIN IT $$$

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
      A long and winding road
      United States
      Member #17084
      June 10, 2005
      4526 Posts
      Posted: June 23, 2010, 11:16 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the undue compliments, I really havent won from this method yet, still testing it and having you folks to help is a bonus!!

I remain a student since my teacher won't let me take the bus home :) But I do know a nice taxi company I can call.

Deepop , Yeah the double 7's are due as well ..see them with a 3..377 or 337....

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

Thanks be to the giving numbers: 1621,912,119 02014

Blakeslee,Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #81742
        October 28, 2009
        474 Posts
        Posted: June 23, 2010, 11:18 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the undue compliments, I really havent won from this method yet, still testing it and having you folks to help is a bonus!!

I remain a student since my teacher won't let me take the bus home :) But I do know a nice taxi company I can call.

Deepop , Yeah the double 7's are due as well ..see them with a 3..377 or 337....

Thanks for the tip.

PA
          United States
          Member #69849
          January 18, 2009
          14863 Posts
          Posted: June 24, 2010, 9:20 am - IP Logged

I was asked by DEE to post this chart here, so here it is.

0  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
          9  0  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
          10 21 32 43 50 60 70 81 92 03
          84 95 06 19 24 31 41 52 63 74
          25 36 47 57 68 75 82 93 04 15
          76 87 98 08 19 29 36 47 58 69
          3   4  5  6  7  8  9  0  1  2

Good morning everyone...today I am going to show you something different with the chart...

Yesterday's mid day was  134  and last nite's number was 051...now if you look in column 3 you will see 134 and under that is 051...so we have both draws in one column....which is a good thing cause it narrows it down better yet...so here are some numbers and see if they match any of yours....

594   579  879  315  239  439  539  158  231  159  157  685  423  491....now if you look at the top of column 3 you will see a double   323.....

Also in column  1....5....6...8 has the last nites number 051...and also in column 9 has the 134 in it if you want to pick numbers from that column also....

Good Luck and pick a winner....Sun Smiley

A long and winding road
            United States
            Member #17084
            June 10, 2005
            4526 Posts
            Posted: June 24, 2010, 10:37 am - IP Logged

Ohh teacher Dee! Now I am back to square one. I was told to only use the numbers that touch one another from the previous draws.

In this reference lesson the 134 does not touch on some  of the columns mentioned.

Blakeslee,Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #81742
              October 28, 2009
              474 Posts
              Posted: June 24, 2010, 10:40 am - IP Logged

Ohh teacher Dee! Now I am back to square one. I was told to only use the numbers that touch one another from the previous draws.

In this reference lesson the 134 does not touch on some  of the columns mentioned.

GG

It does not have to touch all of the numbers 1

number is good enough.

I think I'll leave this to Dee. Don't want to make this more confusing than it already is.

PA
                United States
                Member #69849
                January 18, 2009
                14863 Posts
                Posted: June 24, 2010, 11:37 am - IP Logged

Ohh...my student GG....yes you are correct...but like Deepop mentioned you only have to touch one number of the previous draws...so in this case.....which does not happen alot (which is the first time I myself have noticed this )...it is like a special treat you have both draws in the same column so you can narrow down your numbers better...but also like I said if you find your number in any of the other column or columns feel free to use those columns...that's why I posted some numbers from that one column so you can get a better feel of how the numbers come together....I think the main point that you are missing here is...like Deepop and me have mentioned before...you only have to touch one of the numbers....so your saying that the 134 does not touch in some of the columns...134 is in column 9 and 051 is in column 8..so you would use those 2 different columns for each of those numbers ONLY and pick what ever numbers you see fit your workout....the number that you pick from whatever draw it is...wether it's day or nite than you look for that number in all the columns and just look for numbers that connect to it...even if one DIGIT..(maybe that is a better term to use is what I am saying...not the whole number... connects to it....but ONE DIGIT has to connect to it if 2 of your numbers connect to it that is ok also....but you have to have one connected to it.....that's all cause you are looking for hits to come off of that number....

Deepop...if there is anything I left out please feel free to say so.....WE will get GG and everyone else on the right track.....Yes Nod

islands's avatar - Lottery-044.jpg
                  Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #92907
                  June 17, 2010
                  11 Posts
                  Posted: June 24, 2010, 11:53 am - IP Logged

Here are my picks..   255 259 265 269 275 279 285 289 405 409 402 406

PA
                    United States
                    Member #69849
                    January 18, 2009
                    14863 Posts
                    Posted: June 24, 2010, 1:54 pm - IP Logged

Here are my picks..   255 259 265 269 275 279 285 289 405 409 402 406

Welcome....islands... and glad you joined us on this thread....and congrautaltions on your box hit 275 for mid day PA....752....

Party                  Party

Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #92907
                      June 17, 2010
                      11 Posts
                      Posted: June 24, 2010, 3:14 pm - IP Logged

Welcome....islands... and glad you joined us on this thread....and congrautaltions on your box hit 275 for mid day PA....752....

Party                  Party

Thank you DEE! Sometimes lady luck is with me.

A long and winding road
                        United States
                        Member #17084
                        June 10, 2005
                        4526 Posts
                        Posted: June 24, 2010, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to our Gus thread , Island!

Thank you Dee for explaining, I am still mulling over the system and when to utlize certain methods. APprecaite you taking the time to explain the magic in this chart!

Still holding tight for that dern consec! Its been way too long over due! But hey!! I'll take a double or a trip anytime!!!

Best to folks!

tonights play: 101, 358, 491 699 and the ever famous...000

A long and winding road
                          United States
                          Member #17084
                          June 10, 2005
                          4526 Posts
                          Posted: June 24, 2010, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

POW!!!! 495 off of column number 9. Previous: 134....495 right down the side :)

Didnt play it but dang what a sweet treat to see !

Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #92907
                            June 17, 2010
                            11 Posts
                            Posted: June 24, 2010, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to our Gus thread , Island!

Thank you Dee for explaining, I am still mulling over the system and when to utlize certain methods. APprecaite you taking the time to explain the magic in this chart!

Still holding tight for that dern consec! Its been way too long over due! But hey!! I'll take a double or a trip anytime!!!

Best to folks!

tonights play: 101, 358, 491 699 and the ever famous...000

Thanks Gamegrl. Here's to making some real $$Banana

PA
                              United States
                              Member #69849
                              January 18, 2009
                              14863 Posts
                              Posted: June 24, 2010, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

POW!!!! 495 off of column number 9. Previous: 134....495 right down the side :)

Didnt play it but dang what a sweet treat to see !

WTG...GG for seeing that  495  PA nite time draw....see I knew you could do it....even I didn't catch that one...but I did see it also in column 3 off of the 134 also and that one was str8....and it's also in column 7 from the bottom up...495 str8 also.....see GG now that wasn't hard to figure out even though you used yesterday's draw number....so maybe you have taught us something else....the hit number can also be found using the draw from the day before....something I will have to look into....even thought tonites numbers was a repeat from this past March...and only GUS could be the one to give us repeats....geez... he has been really good about not giving us repeats lately...so I guess it's time for him to start it again....lol

By golly...Deepop.....I think we have a star pupil in our class..what do you think about that....?...I think she deserves to get an A+ for this one....lol.....You can now take the bus home GG....you passed the test with flying colors....lol

Page 149 of 326