Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Go for the GUS-DOUGH in PA-PICK 3

Topic closed. 4888 replies. Last post 4 years ago by TheGameGrl.

Page 212 of 326
PrintE-mailLink
DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
PA
United States
Member #69849
January 18, 2009
15096 Posts
Posted: November 29, 2010, 11:28 pm - IP Logged

Lmao --- Well, call the Rigling Brother's they can have his crusty butt back lol

Yes I have been paying attention and appreciate your helpful tips I also updated that awesome formula you gave me and am watching it closely. I'll pm you with a few suggestions I have for it they I have been doing.

For tomorrow:

262/626 Double 8's maybe double 9's would be interesting... I like double 1's as well.

611-811-911

908, 890, 716

898/989, 676,

901, 801

Trip: 9's 8's 6's

Compare-Share- Hopfully we all hit....!!

After I do some soul search I'll try to minize this list in the A.M. til then all, have a great evening.

Well what do we have here....another winner today...WTG Zaris on the 889 box today.....you see when you play on paper the numbers come out...that's the way I am seeing it....I'll tell you all what I'm gonna do....I'll post and play on paper ad you all play with money....cause you know when you don't really play the numbers they come out....yep..they sure do.....and I think Gus knows that also....LOL...he keeps this up and he won't even get a stocking for of road kill.......he will be the road kill and it will be me laughing......Big Grin Santa

PA
    United States
    Member #69849
    January 18, 2009
    15096 Posts
    Posted: November 29, 2010, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

WTG_ DEERHUNTER, Zaris and Dee!

What a great selection of patterns! and they did have the pair 36...

Got one more day of 174 then its back in the drawer again...

Still got another double to play out this month! So choose wisely! (3 wise men perhaps?)

A special wave to Dee and Keys ! Gosh its weird not being on here as much....but I still get to read and cheer folks on !

Take care and win many!!!

-GG

TY...GG...and here's Hurray! waving back at you (it's the closet one I could find...lol)......sure hope you can get back with us full time but we will be patience and wait for you....all good things come in due time...and I wouldn't be in such a hurry to dismiss that 174...we haven't had a 7 yet on nite time....I really think that Gus ate all the balls with a 7 on them....really....now it's time for Gus to cough them up....hey...GG...maybe he needs a good swat.....LOL

ZarisMommy's avatar - butterfly3
      Southwestern, PA
      United States
      Member #90629
      May 1, 2010
      371 Posts
      Posted: November 30, 2010, 11:00 am - IP Logged

Good morning all.

x43  flashed before me

43x possible as well.

x43/43x   (0-9)

243/432

643/436

743/437

Holding my angel close Wink

United States
        United States
        Member #60097
        April 5, 2008
        3974 Posts
        Posted: November 30, 2010, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

Good morning all.

x43  flashed before me

43x possible as well.

x43/43x   (0-9)

243/432

643/436

743/437

WTG Zaris Mommy!  You nailed the 43 pair again!  Evening draw 342!PartyDrumParty

Keystone

Big Wins For All!

United States
          United States
          Member #60097
          April 5, 2008
          3974 Posts
          Posted: November 30, 2010, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

now on sum #9   324 sounds good to me

Evening draw 342!  Nice job chef!PartyDrumParty

Big Wins For All!

Pittsburgh,PA
            United States
            Member #97421
            September 16, 2010
            49 Posts
            Posted: November 30, 2010, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

what do u think about the trips comming up in the next week.in PA?

PA
              United States
              Member #69849
              January 18, 2009
              15096 Posts
              Posted: November 30, 2010, 9:47 pm - IP Logged

now on sum #9   324 sounds good to me

WOW!!!! WTG chef!!!! on your 324 tonite for PA....it was only one week today that you posted this and it came out....home you got it....

Party       Banana          Party

PA
                United States
                Member #69849
                January 18, 2009
                15096 Posts
                Posted: November 30, 2010, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

Good morning all.

x43  flashed before me

43x possible as well.

x43/43x   (0-9)

243/432

643/436

743/437

Oh...WOW!!! Another winner today.....WTG Zaris on the 342 box tonite for PA....

Party             Banana              Party

PA
                  United States
                  Member #69849
                  January 18, 2009
                  15096 Posts
                  Posted: November 30, 2010, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

what do u think about the trips comming up in the next week.in PA?

Welcome to our thread rogermubel.......as for the trips for PA for this up coming week....well they seem to be on the rise but can't really pin point the day or the date when they will show up.....unless Gus decides to surprise us with them.....LOL...but  you are more than welcome to check in with us and see what everyone has to say about them.....and post whatever numbers you want to....ideas and suggestions are always welcome.....Yes Nod

ZarisMommy's avatar - butterfly3
                    Southwestern, PA
                    United States
                    Member #90629
                    May 1, 2010
                    371 Posts
                    Posted: December 1, 2010, 1:06 am - IP Logged

Yay!!! I hope everyone caught it... That was a blessed number - Seriously!!!!

Thanks for all the WTG's everyonel!! Good luck tomorrow!!

Holding my angel close Wink

marne1108's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                      erie pa
                      United States
                      Member #19722
                      August 4, 2005
                      211 Posts
                      Posted: December 1, 2010, 3:49 am - IP Logged

woohoo finally got one...boxed of course but at least it was a winner.. didnt win crap in november ..kept on the triples and of course they didnt hit!

United States
                        United States
                        Member #60097
                        April 5, 2008
                        3974 Posts
                        Posted: December 1, 2010, 1:44 pm - IP Logged

WTG_ DEERHUNTER, Zaris and Dee!

What a great selection of patterns! and they did have the pair 36...

Got one more day of 174 then its back in the drawer again...

Still got another double to play out this month! So choose wisely! (3 wise men perhaps?)

A special wave to Dee and Keys ! Gosh its weird not being on here as much....but I still get to read and cheer folks on !

Take care and win many!!!

-GG

You were on the right track with the 74 pair for midday..............749 midday result; a never drawn with a 7 has arrived!

KeystoneParty

Big Wins For All!

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
                          A long and winding road
                          United States
                          Member #17084
                          June 10, 2005
                          4580 Posts
                          Posted: December 1, 2010, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

Back to internet during day hours! Woohoo!!! So to celebrate I do agree that we will start this month off with a trip or a false trip.

Sensing the real deal this time...visions of 5's and 3's been festering...so lets go with trip5's and Trip 3's for the next few draws.

If a Double zero shows up..watch out...its gonna bring a snowball affect in a windfall sorta way!!

Dee- Backtested that 70/71/72 theory and so far...its on target!!!  Can't wait to try it some more! Anyone interested let me know and I'll place the link...thanks and wins lots

A VERY SPECIAL THANK YOU GOES OUT TO THE NEWCOMERS AND REGULARS of this Thread. Its officially survived its first year annivarsary....As one of the members here its a pleasure to see such talent spring up and blend itself to the group! Marne, Moon, Lucky, Dee, Keys, Wolfy, Zaris...ChefG, Calab,

****HAPPY FIRST ANNIVERSAY GUS THREAD *******woohoooo!!!

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

pa:888,4445,6132,4444,8008

PA
                            United States
                            Member #69849
                            January 18, 2009
                            15096 Posts
                            Posted: December 1, 2010, 4:41 pm - IP Logged

Back to internet during day hours! Woohoo!!! So to celebrate I do agree that we will start this month off with a trip or a false trip.

Sensing the real deal this time...visions of 5's and 3's been festering...so lets go with trip5's and Trip 3's for the next few draws.

If a Double zero shows up..watch out...its gonna bring a snowball affect in a windfall sorta way!!

Dee- Backtested that 70/71/72 theory and so far...its on target!!!  Can't wait to try it some more! Anyone interested let me know and I'll place the link...thanks and wins lots

A VERY SPECIAL THANK YOU GOES OUT TO THE NEWCOMERS AND REGULARS of this Thread. Its officially survived its first year annivarsary....As one of the members here its a pleasure to see such talent spring up and blend itself to the group! Marne, Moon, Lucky, Dee, Keys, Wolfy, Zaris...ChefG, Calab,

****HAPPY FIRST ANNIVERSAY GUS THREAD *******woohoooo!!!

Well....if it's our first year anniversary...than Gus...better give a real good treat...after all we have treated him more than he deserved....LOL

And a Happy Anniversary to everyone on this thread who have posted and helped people out when they needed it...my...my...my...how time goes by when your having fun......Banana

Well if we get a false trip I would have to go with 313....311...233.....223...335...355...303...and you know the sister to it so don't forget to play it also....505...500...I also like the 336...366...can't seem to shake the 36 pair for some reason....

Now let's go get GUSSY.....and get our Xmas Money...cause Gus didn't give us any money or fixings for our Thanksgiving...so now he owes us big time......Smiley Santa

PA
                              United States
                              Member #69849
                              January 18, 2009
                              15096 Posts
                              Posted: December 1, 2010, 4:44 pm - IP Logged

You were on the right track with the 74 pair for midday..............749 midday result; a never drawn with a 7 has arrived!

KeystoneParty

Hey...Keystone and GG...do you think the 74 pair and the 43 pair are joining forces with each other...Yes Nod...those 4's are coming out like gang busters on nite time.....and now they are starting on daytime...

Page 212 of 326