Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 10:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

There are a lot of Horse Tracks~~

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 7 years ago by tiggs95.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34146 Posts
Posted: November 30, 2009, 8:27 am - IP Logged

Post the one you like here.   I like Hawthorne, Keenland, Goldengate but sometimes they are cheap.

Hollywood, Moutaineer Presqule Downs. Thistledown. I have caught races at all the  Horse Tracks through out  the year. Let me tell you my story yesterday I go out to Play. and I am playing some of numbers from Mystical Forum. I play  117 at Hawthorne and 811 came in an ex. paid 556.00 I want to scream. that was enough for me. I know the Tri paid ver well! Well I didn't have that much money in the first place. But sometimes I can go str8 in the door and hit? Have this ever happen to you? With little money.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
    Member #47420
    November 4, 2006
    3930 Posts
    Posted: November 30, 2009, 10:17 am - IP Logged

If your talking about what tracks you have been to live I've been to Hazel Park in Michigan and the old Detroit Race Course (DRC) in Livonia Michigan,Tampa Bay Downs,Keeneland and Churchill Downs..I loved the old Detroit race course and the firts time I went to Churchill I fell in love with the place..Wish I could go there more but it's three hours away so I go to the OTB in Jamestown,Ky and it's nice there but not like the track live..