Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Phone Card Question

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 7 years ago by jwhou.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
PlraX's avatar - large flag_of_dominican_republic.gif
Deeping in Ramdoness
Dominican Republic
Member #73824
April 25, 2009
238 Posts
Posted: November 30, 2009, 11:05 am - IP Logged

i have a question about someting ..some of game that am studing and taking statics .. are

MEGALINES.., MEGA PICK3 AND A NORMAL LOTTERY 6/38 

THE ODDS ARE FOR MEGA LINES , are 5*5*5*5*5*5*5*5*5 (1,953,125) differents

the MEGAPICK 3 ARE 100*100*100 (1,000,000)

and normal 6/38 are (2,681,530)

so i ve looking for system and way to  make a good system to hit.. but i go to FOCUS more in MEGALINES in tis post and there are my QUESTION

here a PHONECARD prepaid.. are the most .. used way to make calls from cellphones its mean 85% of people use prepaid card for use theircell phones.. in U.S.A and others country the phones are used by A MONTLY PAYMENT.. ETC  but here PHONECARDS  are used more.. so each phone card have 10 diferent number 

for example if you buy a CARD of amount of usd$10  you need enter the card to phone.. bUT the card have 10 numbers code that need enter to phone in this FORMAT 

XXX-XXX-XXXX

so numbrs from 0 to 9.. that mean that are 31,181,000,000 (31,181 MILLONS OF ODDS)

so ONE TIME AGO by ramdon i put one card of USD$8 to my phone... that is not eady to do if is a lottery game

and i have a LITLE cousinG OF 12 YEARS that math 4 cards.. in one month.. 4. so is just luck or.. what... so is this just a example.. so somes ideas why this happens?

i will get MY COUNTRY jackpot..

THE SMARTER PEOPLE ...are succesfull, person

Deeping in Ramdoness
    Dominican Republic
    Member #73824
    April 25, 2009
    238 Posts
    Posted: November 30, 2009, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

hey please.. some  advice i wanna know what are the posibility of math one of htis card by ramdom>??

xxx-xxx-xxxx

Deeping in Ramdoness
      Dominican Republic
      Member #73824
      April 25, 2009
      238 Posts
      Posted: December 1, 2009, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

I WANNA know.. OR CORFIMR its somebody CAN MATH one phone card by RAMDON..... i think maybe can hit LOTTERY

United States
        Member #83701
        December 13, 2009
        225 Posts
        Posted: December 22, 2009, 5:31 pm - IP Logged

i have a question about someting ..some of game that am studing and taking statics .. are

MEGALINES.., MEGA PICK3 AND A NORMAL LOTTERY 6/38 

THE ODDS ARE FOR MEGA LINES , are 5*5*5*5*5*5*5*5*5 (1,953,125) differents

the MEGAPICK 3 ARE 100*100*100 (1,000,000)

and normal 6/38 are (2,681,530)

so i ve looking for system and way to  make a good system to hit.. but i go to FOCUS more in MEGALINES in tis post and there are my QUESTION

here a PHONECARD prepaid.. are the most .. used way to make calls from cellphones its mean 85% of people use prepaid card for use theircell phones.. in U.S.A and others country the phones are used by A MONTLY PAYMENT.. ETC  but here PHONECARDS  are used more.. so each phone card have 10 diferent number 

for example if you buy a CARD of amount of usd$10  you need enter the card to phone.. bUT the card have 10 numbers code that need enter to phone in this FORMAT 

XXX-XXX-XXXX

so numbrs from 0 to 9.. that mean that are 31,181,000,000 (31,181 MILLONS OF ODDS)

so ONE TIME AGO by ramdon i put one card of USD$8 to my phone... that is not eady to do if is a lottery game

and i have a LITLE cousinG OF 12 YEARS that math 4 cards.. in one month.. 4. so is just luck or.. what... so is this just a example.. so somes ideas why this happens?

Phonecards tend to be sequential and activated in blocks so once you have one phonecard number, you know that there are other valid active cards in the same range so hitting active phonecard numbers used to be relatively easy.   It used to be that you would just add one to your phone card number till you run out of funds and then increment till you hit another active card.   There's more efforts to interleave active numbers with inactive but there's no requirement to do so.  Ideally, a some of the numbers would be cryptographic public private key hash of the other numbers but since you can only have so many numbers before it becomes too cumbersome to use the card, this doesn't get done.

Hitting active phone cards is literally child's play and a proficiency at such social engineering hacking efforts is no indication of being able to pick lotto numbers.