Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:22 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

December Winning with NiCkEL (NC)

Topic closed. 1667 replies. Last post 7 years ago by plshelpme.

Page 77 of 112
PrintE-mailLink
hotmama's avatar - BlackArt6
Wilmington,NC
United States
Member #57581
January 11, 2008
7661 Posts
Posted: December 20, 2009, 2:18 pm - IP Logged

Plshelpme...I know that this your thread and it was started for the purpose of a drama free world.  I've got something I need to say and I hope it's not taken the wrong way or thought of as being drama by the Family.  Here I go, let me get on my Soapbox

Soapbox 

The way the Lottery Post is designed permits any and everyone to read whatever.  You can also post to any thread as a means of communication.  I find it real strange that there are persons that will go to a thread and read all there is to read and never post anything.  But, these folk will go to another thread and complain about what someone else has done.  I also find it strange that the same ones that complain are the ones that will pm you asking questions, and asking for your opinion on a number to play.  Thing is, and I've said it many times and will say it again....I post all the information I wish to share, I give the tools that I have for everyone to use if that's not enough then I have no idea  on how to please anyone short of buying the tickets and mailing them out.  What really gets me is that you never hear from them unless they want something from you.  I read over on another thread where several were complaining about codes that they have nothing to do with.  Thing is if I want to use a code which may or may not mean anything that's my option to do so and the ones who are fishing for more than I give them need to let it go.  Thing is they need to bring something to the table instead of trying to pack a carry out box.  I have not seen yet where anything is being passed out where they are.

I'm at the point of wanting to tell them all to get a life and leave me the heck alone.  I could block my mail, but why should I, I pay for the privilege to use this site and I don't wish to continue to have my privacy invaded.  So anyone who only wish to ask for numbers need to stop sending me Pm's.  It takes to much of my time to clean out my mailbox. 

"A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how Blessed you are."

bettyboop.gif picture by Ikeilynn

COURAGE       

United States
    Member #60947
    May 7, 2008
    313 Posts
    Posted: December 20, 2009, 4:10 pm - IP Logged

I hear ya hotmama.  No one should be compaining on this site.  It's here to help.  I for one, love your numbers, I use them daily.  Keep up the good work.

big dr's avatar - animaniacs41
      raleigh north carolina
      United States
      Member #74039
      May 1, 2009
      1076 Posts
      Posted: December 20, 2009, 4:14 pm - IP Logged

Good evening everybody my picks for the next few days 683 136 442 422 159 139 812 725 679 good luck everybody

United States
        Member #60947
        May 7, 2008
        313 Posts
        Posted: December 20, 2009, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

I believe I'll take a shot at 897, 687, 972,774, 472, and 422.  Good luck all.  Thumbs Up

trulyblessed's avatar - yocco
          Durham, North Carolina
          United States
          Member #58710
          February 23, 2008
          6856 Posts
          Posted: December 20, 2009, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

Good evening everyone. Just getting home from service. Hope everyone had a great morning and a restful night as well. See Ya!

Lovies

angel 1's avatar - disney32
            burlington, North Carolina
            United States
            Member #77265
            July 18, 2009
            370 Posts
            Posted: December 20, 2009, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

like the 00x for tonight. 100,700,900,500,000

JordanT1021's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
              North Carolina
              United States
              Member #53121
              June 24, 2007
              6499 Posts
              Posted: December 20, 2009, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

i am looking for the cash 5 amount to fall tomorrow night for the sunday evening draw... if the 679 falls tonight I will, i repeat i will win $2500 tomorrow night with cash 5 number combo

don't forget to play the cash 5 number as your pick 3 tonight

Quoted by favor4:

Your winning number is not under attack. It's about to HIT. So Hang In There"

ga1blake's avatar - Lottery-049.jpg

United States
                Member #77328
                July 20, 2009
                3071 Posts
                Posted: December 20, 2009, 5:00 pm - IP Logged

Good Evening LPF, I have had me some rest today ... time to crank out these numbers lol

favor4's avatar - huntres2
                  Winston Salem
                  United States
                  Member #61198
                  May 15, 2008
                  25140 Posts
                  Posted: December 20, 2009, 5:30 pm - IP Logged

Hi GA-

Hope you and the rest of the LP family win lots of $$$$$ 2nite.  Still on "lock down" in my area.

Hope the series 234, BDC and HAG prospers someone 2nite!

“Your winning number is not under attack.  It’s about to HIT. So Hang In There"

NOTE:  I WILL POST THE MOST RECENT HOTMAMA TWIST BASED ON MY ACCESS TO A PC; SO YOU MAY NOT SEE IT FOR EVERY DRAWING........

"It's a mistake to think we listen only with our ears.  Its much more important to listen with the mind, the eyes, the body, and the heart. Unless you truly want to understand the other person, you'll never be able to listen."  Mark Herndon

Wilmington,NC
                    United States
                    Member #57581
                    January 11, 2008
                    7661 Posts
                    Posted: December 20, 2009, 5:30 pm - IP Logged

Good Evening LPF, I have had me some rest today ... time to crank out these numbers lol

Start the engine and let the car warm up a little and we'll take it for a joy ride  about 7 (lol)

"A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how Blessed you are."

COURAGE       

Wilmington,NC
                      United States
                      Member #57581
                      January 11, 2008
                      7661 Posts
                      Posted: December 20, 2009, 5:32 pm - IP Logged

Hi GA-

Hope you and the rest of the LP family win lots of $$$$$ 2nite.  Still on "lock down" in my area.

Hope the series 234, BDC and HAG prospers someone 2nite!

How much of that S word did you guys get?

COURAGE       

Winston Salem
                        United States
                        Member #61198
                        May 15, 2008
                        25140 Posts
                        Posted: December 20, 2009, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

How much of that S word did you guys get?

We got about six inches.  If one can get out of the neighborhood, the roads are fine.  Prince Charming didn't want to chance it til tomorrow.  Ice under the snow...................Haven't been out of the house since we got in Friday................

NOTE:  I WILL POST THE MOST RECENT HOTMAMA TWIST BASED ON MY ACCESS TO A PC; SO YOU MAY NOT SEE IT FOR EVERY DRAWING........

"It's a mistake to think we listen only with our ears.  Its much more important to listen with the mind, the eyes, the body, and the heart. Unless you truly want to understand the other person, you'll never be able to listen."  Mark Herndon

Wilmington,NC
                          United States
                          Member #57581
                          January 11, 2008
                          7661 Posts
                          Posted: December 20, 2009, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

We got about six inches.  If one can get out of the neighborhood, the roads are fine.  Prince Charming didn't want to chance it til tomorrow.  Ice under the snow...................Haven't been out of the house since we got in Friday................

He must have a freezer full of Bluebell Ice Cream and several Cakes (lol)...don't tell him I said that.

COURAGE       

Wilmington,NC
                            United States
                            Member #57581
                            January 11, 2008
                            7661 Posts
                            Posted: December 20, 2009, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

Did you tell me BX* or K^T

COURAGE       

Winston Salem
                              United States
                              Member #61198
                              May 15, 2008
                              25140 Posts
                              Posted: December 20, 2009, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

He must have a freezer full of Bluebell Ice Cream and several Cakes (lol)...don't tell him I said that.

Trust me.  That was ONE stop we definitely made on the way in Friday after he picked me up.  Some people pick up eggs, bread and milk, Prince Charming includes Homemade Vanilla Blue Bell Ice Cream (from the only store around here that carries it, Walgreens) and cake.  He'll just laugh if I tell him what you said. Well, I hope you get to play tonite; sure wouldn't want anyone to miss that BBR!  Gotta hibernate the PC now; will try to sign back on with the family later.  Thanks family for all that you do and much appreciation for letting others know how much you care! Smooches!!!Blue Angel

Page 77 of 112