Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 2:09 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 12/1 - 12/31/2009

Topic closed. 5170 replies. Last post 7 years ago by JordanT1021.

Page 130 of 345
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #1630
June 7, 2003
6011 Posts
Posted: December 10, 2009, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

What's the number for midday?

Question Mark

wpb's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
    Charlotte North Carolina
    United States
    Member #464
    July 9, 2002
    17394 Posts
    Posted: December 10, 2009, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

Question Mark

Winner was 254

wpb

spicey75's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
      NC
      United States
      Member #73850
      April 26, 2009
      113 Posts
      Posted: December 10, 2009, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

Question Mark

United States
        Member #1630
        June 7, 2003
        6011 Posts
        Posted: December 10, 2009, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

WINNING NUMBER IS 254 Party

That's the mirror of yesterday's number, I had it in yesterday but not today LOL!!!!!Bang Head And so close to 345 too LOL!Bang HeadThudBS

wpb's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
          Charlotte North Carolina
          United States
          Member #464
          July 9, 2002
          17394 Posts
          Posted: December 10, 2009, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

WTG all winners and posters!

10-Dec
          84   291 914 092 929 101 011 737 379 350 509 249 494
          48   166 665 624 245 577 779 502 027 200 005 428 284
          90   312 122 671 367 108 083 719 192 375 759 553 955

8-Dec
          eve

wpb

United States
            Member #1630
            June 7, 2003
            6011 Posts
            Posted: December 10, 2009, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

Winner was 254

Thank you WPB and Spicey!!!!!Blue Angel

Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
              Earth, USA
              United States
              Member #80332
              September 24, 2009
              44193 Posts
              Posted: December 10, 2009, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

i got this from florida....we may be victims of the same mess here in nc.....pleez read folks !!! - TECHNICS

Hi Florida !!

Just a Little Information I took from a Another thread. The Credit for this goes to Skoaler

I am also posting this due to some of the frustration we are feeling here in florida.

I For on Have been playing the Cash for many years and get a Str8hit once per month on average. For the Past 3 Months I have not eve gota Boxed Hit. Most regular posters here usually get the same amount ofhits with their predictions. For the past 3 Months I have noticed verylittle hits from regular posters who actually post their Numbers. AlsoI might see a hit from someone that is playing like 40 combinations.Here is some information I feel is what is happening in florida pick 3

"The officials at most lotteries get into gear around specialdates (July 4th) or Chritsmas ect because the sales go (WAY UP) andthey like to hang around  do a lot of pre draws in order to make the draws go from one extreme to the other 3-4-6-15-30  to 8-25-31-32-34  like last hits.And there will be more (WILD) phenomenon over the next month up to new years... Theofficials have the right by law to change the balls/machines and do anyamount of pre draws at their will before any actual official draw atanytime they wish and they know what they are doing too in order tothrow off anyone who picks their numbers using (past draws) as areference.. Tip.. usually its best to not play at all around aHoliday or just play quick picks and loose there too probably. Do notbe fooled by the woman smiling and making random movements at theswitches on the nightly draws.. Its the officials that are laughing anddoing high 5s behind the studio glass as the (wild number) they hopewill come up usually does come up each night during the Holidayseasons.They do get to have a lot of fun and I would too if I was one"

Angel19's avatar - disney25
                nashville n.c.
                United States
                Member #78433
                August 14, 2009
                1547 Posts
                Posted: December 10, 2009, 3:16 pm - IP Logged

That's the mirror of yesterday's number, I had it in yesterday but not today LOL!!!!!Bang Head And so close to 345 too LOL!Bang HeadThudBS

Congrats to all winners of 254...i played 264 today LOLLOL.. aint that a bummer..WELL, I ALWAYS HAVE TONIGHT...GOOD LUCK TO ALL TONIGHT

United States
                  Member #1630
                  June 7, 2003
                  6011 Posts
                  Posted: December 10, 2009, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

Congrats to all winners of 254...i played 264 today LOLLOL.. aint that a bummer..WELL, I ALWAYS HAVE TONIGHT...GOOD LUCK TO ALL TONIGHT

LOL, Angel, you are right, we have to laugh about it and that is true, there is always tonight!!!! Good luck to you and I hope you win BIG!!!!Blue Angel

United States
                    Member #1630
                    June 7, 2003
                    6011 Posts
                    Posted: December 10, 2009, 3:23 pm - IP Logged

i got this from florida....we may be victims of the same mess here in nc.....pleez read folks !!! - TECHNICS

Hi Florida !!

Just a Little Information I took from a Another thread. The Credit for this goes to Skoaler

I am also posting this due to some of the frustration we are feeling here in florida.

I For on Have been playing the Cash for many years and get a Str8hit once per month on average. For the Past 3 Months I have not eve gota Boxed Hit. Most regular posters here usually get the same amount ofhits with their predictions. For the past 3 Months I have noticed verylittle hits from regular posters who actually post their Numbers. AlsoI might see a hit from someone that is playing like 40 combinations.Here is some information I feel is what is happening in florida pick 3

"The officials at most lotteries get into gear around specialdates (July 4th) or Chritsmas ect because the sales go (WAY UP) andthey like to hang around  do a lot of pre draws in order to make the draws go from one extreme to the other 3-4-6-15-30  to 8-25-31-32-34  like last hits.And there will be more (WILD) phenomenon over the next month up to new years... Theofficials have the right by law to change the balls/machines and do anyamount of pre draws at their will before any actual official draw atanytime they wish and they know what they are doing too in order tothrow off anyone who picks their numbers using (past draws) as areference.. Tip.. usually its best to not play at all around aHoliday or just play quick picks and loose there too probably. Do notbe fooled by the woman smiling and making random movements at theswitches on the nightly draws.. Its the officials that are laughing anddoing high 5s behind the studio glass as the (wild number) they hopewill come up usually does come up each night during the Holidayseasons.They do get to have a lot of fun and I would too if I was one"

Well it looks like the NCEL pulled a fast one today because I don't think anyone hit this number today LOL!!!!Lurking

United States
                      Member #1630
                      June 7, 2003
                      6011 Posts
                      Posted: December 10, 2009, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations, Vergie's stocking stuffer list had the 245!!!! Way to go!!!!! Running Man Moon Walk Moon Walk Sneakers Disco Boogie Disco Boogie Dancing Dancing Rave Girl Rave Girl Electric Slide Moonwalker Hula Dancer Belly Dancer 

abnmaclotto's avatar - box avatar.gif
                        San Jose, CA
                        United States
                        Member #82257
                        November 9, 2009
                        6842 Posts
                        Posted: December 10, 2009, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

Daytime Drawing (3:00pm)

Thursday, Dec 10, 2009

2 5 4 1,063 winning shares won a total of $90,970

nashville n.c.
                          United States
                          Member #78433
                          August 14, 2009
                          1547 Posts

Hi Florida !!

Thanks Technics, that would definitely explain alot...I guess anyway to get our money and make it appear as if its just our luck...I think ill stick with 1# for awhile and hope its the # they choose..LOL..on the real...HOW CAN WE DEFEAT EMWhat?

United States
                            Member #1630
                            June 7, 2003
                            6011 Posts

Daytime Drawing (3:00pm)

Thursday, Dec 10, 2009

2 5 4 1,063 winning shares won a total of $90,970

Not a bad payout, someone got the NCEL pretty good LOL!!!!!Jester Laugh

nashville n.c.
                              United States
                              Member #78433
                              August 14, 2009
                              1547 Posts
                              Posted: December 10, 2009, 3:29 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations, Vergie's stocking stuffer list had the 245!!!! Way to go!!!!! Running Man Moon Walk Moon Walk Sneakers Disco Boogie Disco Boogie Dancing Dancing Rave Girl Rave Girl Electric Slide Moonwalker Hula Dancer Belly Dancer 

CONGRATS VERGIE6....wtgoooooooooHurray!

Page 130 of 345