Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 6:48 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 12/1 - 12/31/2009

Topic closed. 5170 replies. Last post 7 years ago by JordanT1021.

Page 152 of 345
PrintE-mailLink
Chella36's avatar - chellawiththeangels
North Carolina
United States
Member #75096
May 26, 2009
7136 Posts
Posted: December 11, 2009, 6:28 pm - IP Logged

Hey I will finish that up when I get back

Got to go trap anumber in SC b4 645..

hum that might be a good oneSee Ya!

Okay I will be back on later buddy... good luck and blessings to you.

A person who is strong give others strength Wink

United States
    Member #72156
    March 11, 2009
    3308 Posts
    Posted: December 11, 2009, 7:30 pm - IP Logged

SC got our 435 and GA got our 675

humm tonight in NC will be fun

United States
      Member #1630
      June 7, 2003
      6011 Posts
      Posted: December 11, 2009, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

SC got our 435 and GA got our 675

humm tonight in NC will be fun

My Red Devil Combination Dream book almanac says that 534/435 (all combinations) are coming out this month (december).  Also, it says the 576/567 (all combinations) is good for December too so we should watch out for these in NC.

Raleigh,NC
        United States
        Member #83626
        December 11, 2009
        7 Posts
        Posted: December 11, 2009, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

I am just so irritated because my birthday will NOT come..it's only been out ONCE since NCEL started...and that's 228! i just don't understand why all the 22 combinations come out more than once except that one!

United States
          Member #1630
          June 7, 2003
          6011 Posts
          Posted: December 11, 2009, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

I am just so irritated because my birthday will NOT come..it's only been out ONCE since NCEL started...and that's 228! i just don't understand why all the 22 combinations come out more than once except that one!

Now that is not a number I see come out all the time, you are right!!! I don't know why some numbers come out more than others but it is strange that is what happens!!!!!!

jump1900's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg
            North Carolina
            United States
            Member #48155
            December 12, 2006
            3272 Posts
            Posted: December 11, 2009, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

jus got back from the store with QP's....133....705....225Banana

50/50

United States
              Member #69530
              January 11, 2009
              7803 Posts
              Posted: December 11, 2009, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

Dont get into the bad habit of playing your birthday thinking that it will hit...thats a bad strategy..

Try playing a combination with a 3 in it..given the 3 digit is waaaaay over due...

here are some hott split 2/3 pairs that are over due--->

31-30-34-37-38-39

Missing Sums with the above list--->316-370-348-357-368-379

United States
                Member #1630
                June 7, 2003
                6011 Posts
                Posted: December 11, 2009, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

Dont get into the bad habit of playing your birthday thinking that it will hit...thats a bad strategy..

Try playing a combination with a 3 in it..given the 3 digit is waaaaay over due...

here are some hott split 2/3 pairs that are over due--->

31-30-34-37-38-39

Missing Sums with the above list--->316-370-348-357-368-379

Thank you for posting this Crow. What Chella said earlier is true, playing pairs do increase your chances of winning versus just playing and picking one number and that makes alot of sense because with pairs you are covering the whole range so that if you cover all numbers of a pair if the pair comes out, you have that number.  It is a easy concept but you do have to have the money to cover the whole rundown of the pair you choose and if you box 2 or 3 pairs that is $10.00 to $15.00 per drawing .  But this is a very good strategy.  And these pairs look good that you posted Crow, I like the 307!!!

mookyb75's avatar - animaniacs41
                  nashville nc
                  United States
                  Member #81934
                  November 2, 2009
                  657 Posts
                  Posted: December 11, 2009, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

Thank you for posting this Crow. What Chella said earlier is true, playing pairs do increase your chances of winning versus just playing and picking one number and that makes alot of sense because with pairs you are covering the whole range so that if you cover all numbers of a pair if the pair comes out, you have that number.  It is a easy concept but you do have to have the money to cover the whole rundown of the pair you choose and if you box 2 or 3 pairs that is $10.00 to $15.00 per drawing .  But this is a very good strategy.  And these pairs look good that you posted Crow, I like the 307!!!

i like that 307 379 316 for my night #s. Its true the 3s are overdue...also playing 383 322

Rainbow 

My mind on my $$$$

United States
                    Member #83415
                    December 6, 2009
                    279 Posts
                    Posted: December 11, 2009, 8:40 pm - IP Logged

i like that 307 379 316 for my night #s. Its true the 3s are overdue...also playing 383 322

how do you use the lottery bibble workout?Can you tell me how to come up with it and choose #'s to play because im playing way to many #'s on your list lol

United States
                      Member #69530
                      January 11, 2009
                      7803 Posts
                      Posted: December 11, 2009, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

Here is something that is gonna blow your mind,cool...

Listen to this explanation:

All ya really need is just "One Digit" to find the winning combination for tonights draw,did ya know that?

However ya have to be accurate in that single digit...

Here is how it works: ya take that Highest Value Skip or Due Digit and pair it with the "Missing Combinations List" even if ya have to go below the 100 set,this method takes into account the "SNEAKY REPEATS" that fall below the 100 set at a rate of 20-25% or more....

Basically youve reduced 1000 combinations down to about 30....however the trick is getting the correct digit...

Think of it like this: what if you only had 30 combinations to choose from instead of a 1000?

Angel19's avatar - disney25
                        nashville n.c.
                        United States
                        Member #78433
                        August 14, 2009
                        1547 Posts
                        Posted: December 11, 2009, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

how do you use the lottery bibble workout?Can you tell me how to come up with it and choose #'s to play because im playing way to many #'s on your list lol

Willie,i dont have the lottery bible that was another poster...sorryWhat?

United States
                          Member #83415
                          December 6, 2009
                          279 Posts
                          Posted: December 11, 2009, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

Here is something that is gonna blow your mind,cool...

Listen to this explanation:

All ya really need is just "One Digit" to find the winning combination for tonights draw,did ya know that?

However ya have to be accurate in that single digit...

Here is how it works: ya take that Highest Value Skip or Due Digit and pair it with the "Missing Combinations List" even if ya have to go below the 100 set,this method takes into account the "SNEAKY REPEATS" that fall below the 100 set at a rate of 20-25% or more....

Basically youve reduced 1000 combinations down to about 30....however the trick is getting the correct digit...

Think of it like this: what if you only had 30 combinations to choose from instead of a 1000?

so what would be tonight's number pair's?

United States
                            Member #69530
                            January 11, 2009
                            7803 Posts
                            Posted: December 11, 2009, 8:54 pm - IP Logged

so what would be tonight's number pair's?

See, it really doesnt matter if youve selected that given pair because out of 30 combinations it is likely that pair is covered anyways...

Its a reduction method based on the highest statistical value digit..

United States
                              Member #83415
                              December 6, 2009
                              279 Posts
                              Posted: December 11, 2009, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

See, it really doesnt matter if youve selected that given pair because out of 30 combinations it is likely that pair is covered anyways...

Its a reduction method based on the highest statistical value digit..

okay so what are you playing tonight if you dont mind sharing ?

Page 152 of 345