Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:25 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 12/1 - 12/31/2009

Topic closed. 5170 replies. Last post 7 years ago by JordanT1021.

Page 200 of 345
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #1630
June 7, 2003
6011 Posts
Posted: December 14, 2009, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

247    wtg to all that hit,,,,,chella did u hear my mom in the background, ,,well i left and came back with those oysters and shrimp and she is frying up a storm bless her heart, and she wanted to,,, so i sure didn't try to stop her   cause this house is smellin delicious,Party

Congratulations B4badu44!!!!! Way to go!!!!!

Angel Glitter Angel Glitter Text Angel 1 Angel 1 Angel Angel 3 Angel 3 Angel 2 Angel 2 

United States
    Member #1630
    June 7, 2003
    6011 Posts
    Posted: December 14, 2009, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

hello cool money i wish u blessings, that you will win tonight, go cool, go cool go cool.Cheerleader Toss 1Megaphonei see 655 or 686,758,755, 759 765*

Thank you B4badu44, I am ready tommorrow LOL!!!!!!Blue Angel

B4badu44's avatar - 69515 10200652981311003_805981818_n.jpg
      Charlotte North Carolina
      United States
      Member #67555
      November 29, 2008
      3031 Posts
      Posted: December 14, 2009, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

mookie coolmoney will never give out any number's to give ya,coolmoney is not chella or tech so dont pay cool money any mind,play 720 and 239

YES SHE DOES, SHE HAS GIVIN ME SOME, WILLIE, BE NICE NOW,,IF U CAN, I HOPE U ARE ONLY JOKIN, WILLIE TRY THESE NUMBERS 765, 717, 702, 704 703 709 ALONG WITH THAT 339 239, AND KEEP THEM IN, AND 880 659, HOPE U HIT WILLIE AND PEACE, & GOOD LUCK

United States
        Member #69530
        January 11, 2009
        7803 Posts
        Posted: December 14, 2009, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

Congrats to you Angel!Party

It was not one of my numbers I was playing today but have played it in the past a lot...was so very lucky with that qp today and going back in and buying 776...that happens every once in awhile for me like that...like seeing 800 on the back of a truck when 080 hit recently...Big Grin

Good luck tonight!See Ya!

Vergie,My Dear..!

If you keep hittin "EVERY DAY" Poor Little old NCEL will be broke then we'll have to go to Russia or China just to play pick 3..!

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA....

LOL

jump1900's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg
          North Carolina
          United States
          Member #48155
          December 12, 2006
          3271 Posts
          Posted: December 14, 2009, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

picks 4 2nite: 952 5x exact and 5x 50/50

Goodluck 2nite everyone

nice choice...... i got 952 2x's combo also

G-Luck

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
            North Carolina
            United States
            Member #59855
            March 29, 2008
            31517 Posts
            Posted: December 14, 2009, 9:29 pm - IP Logged

Congrats Vergie.  Pull that Dollar out the hat.  You are good so move up and try you luck and play for a $1.00 instead of .50 cents.

I played 777 and plan to keep it in because, I know its coming very soon in NC or VA.

Thanks Jmidgette...I do play some for a dollar but they don't hit...Crazy

Good luck to you tonight!See Ya!

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
              North Carolina
              United States
              Member #59855
              March 29, 2008
              31517 Posts
              Posted: December 14, 2009, 9:29 pm - IP Logged

Vergie,My Dear..!

If you keep hittin "EVERY DAY" Poor Little old NCEL will be broke then we'll have to go to Russia or China just to play pick 3..!

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA....

LOL

Don't think they'll go broke on my 50cent hits!Big Grin

North Carolina
                United States
                Member #64839
                September 9, 2008
                1133 Posts
                Posted: December 14, 2009, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

601   710   148   467   468   478

489   116   447    600   700   479

049   149   469

ADDING:   910

"All great achievements require time."

-Maya Angelou-

B4badu44's avatar - 69515 10200652981311003_805981818_n.jpg
                  Charlotte North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #67555
                  November 29, 2008
                  3031 Posts
                  Posted: December 14, 2009, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

Just letting the N.C. posters here know that Money Mann and his additional membership needIT have been suspended.  I have allowed Money Mann to come back several times and have several additional chances, but it seems hopeless, as he has been posting once again under multiple names.

EDIT: I just found another name of his: Polo Polo.  That one has been disabled too.

I have gone back through my private message store to review all the various warnings and discussions with him that I've had, just to be sure I have provided ample chances, and looking at my messages it is clear I have bent over backwards (and wasted a huge amount of time) in being as flexible as possible.

In the latest case, I figured it out because he used his alter identity to try and report somebody else's posts as being abusive -- I suppose to try and make it seem like he was not involved.  But then again, in the forums he's even posting "blessings" back and forth between his identities.  Strange stuff, but intended to boost his own identities.  Very deceitful.

I have said multiple times now that I am not going to accept any more deceitful or abusive behavior here, and I meant it.  I hoped that I would not have to make good on that, but now that I have, hopefully it is clear that abusive behavior is not tolerated here.

well, well well,  TODD, ITS A LOTTA DECIET on these forums, u didnt pin point all of them, especially the messy ones who is $ A VERY LUCKY MANN$,BECAUSE HE LIKES TO pop on in and out, say some harsh words to chella and about our numbers and he said some wrong stuff, and yet he is allowed to pop in and out like its alright to come over on this particular forum and hurt peoples feelings, call us worthless, and talk down trying to disrepsect  us here, AND HE has a co- signer for every negative word,  now if i need to let it out on some one up here if they disrespect me u automatically will kick me off the forum, but yet  someone or the other party gets away with whatever they feel like saying , and maybe delete it so u can't run across,, HEADS UP I REFUSE TO BE TALKED DOWN BY ANYONE  ON THESE FORUMS, THIS IS A SITE TO PLAY NUMBERS, AND I DO HAVE TO LET YOU KNOW I LIKE TO HAVE FUN AND JOKE MY FRIENDS UP HERE AND HAVE A GOOD TIME, THAT'S IT, but i draw the line when u start some junk with me, i really think that by this being the internet, people cant see faces, so thats one reason more to that they say whatever, to eachother , but i am just a platinum member and i like it like that, we do not know eachother's history, i do numbers todd, and joke and have fun, and i am honest about that,but i am serious, did u find out about $a very lucky man.,,,,,,, i am waiting aound the wrestling ring, and its a mess if we don't know who we are dealing with, thats like falsifying who u are so who is a "veryluckyman"?

WinEvans$'s avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                    enfield nc
                    United States
                    Member #66674
                    November 2, 2008
                    996 Posts

179 combo

United States
                      Member #69530
                      January 11, 2009
                      7803 Posts

ADDING:   910

Kaizon?

I really hope those 9's pop,however I may have chosen the wrong Skip Digit...

The Skip Value is rising on the digit 4 however the digit 4 had a long hot streak and started to cool a bit..

Good Luck Tonight .. !

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                        Chief Bottle Washer
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #1
                        May 31, 2000
                        23260 Posts
                        Posted: December 14, 2009, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

well, well well,  TODD, ITS A LOTTA DECIET on these forums, u didnt pin point all of them, especially the messy ones who is $ A VERY LUCKY MANN$,BECAUSE HE LIKES TO pop on in and out, say some harsh words to chella and about our numbers and he said some wrong stuff, and yet he is allowed to pop in and out like its alright to come over on this particular forum and hurt peoples feelings, call us worthless, and talk down trying to disrepsect  us here, AND HE has a co- signer for every negative word,  now if i need to let it out on some one up here if they disrespect me u automatically will kick me off the forum, but yet  someone or the other party gets away with whatever they feel like saying , and maybe delete it so u can't run across,, HEADS UP I REFUSE TO BE TALKED DOWN BY ANYONE  ON THESE FORUMS, THIS IS A SITE TO PLAY NUMBERS, AND I DO HAVE TO LET YOU KNOW I LIKE TO HAVE FUN AND JOKE MY FRIENDS UP HERE AND HAVE A GOOD TIME, THAT'S IT, but i draw the line when u start some junk with me, i really think that by this being the internet, people cant see faces, so thats one reason more to that they say whatever, to eachother , but i am just a platinum member and i like it like that, we do not know eachother's history, i do numbers todd, and joke and have fun, and i am honest about that,but i am serious, did u find out about $a very lucky man.,,,,,,, i am waiting aound the wrestling ring, and its a mess if we don't know who we are dealing with, thats like falsifying who u are so who is a "veryluckyman"?

If you are serious about making this NC thread all about the numbers, I'd suggest helping to cut out all the personal banter that turns off (and turns away) the serious players. 

There are way too many "blessings for this and that" posts, and too few discussions of strategies, methods, etc.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
                          Member #73270
                          April 10, 2009
                          2854 Posts
                          Posted: December 14, 2009, 10:13 pm - IP Logged

12/14

Chella36's avatar - chellawiththeangels
                            North Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #75096
                            May 26, 2009
                            7136 Posts
                            Posted: December 14, 2009, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

You go Chella, those doubles are popping!!!!!!!!

Moon Walk Running Man Macarena Wakka-wakka Dancing Dancing Rave Girl Electric Slide  Running Man  Moon Walk  Moon Walk  Breakin'  Breakin'  Sneakers  Sneakers  Disco Boogie  Disco Boogie 

Thanks sweetie blessings to you but I did not get it but glad my doubles are starting to pop.... blessings to you again....

A person who is strong give others strength Wink

Chella36's avatar - chellawiththeangels
                              North Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #75096
                              May 26, 2009
                              7136 Posts
                              Posted: December 14, 2009, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

Why worry about it B4, it really does not matter.... do what you do and let it go.  People are going to be people and most of them hate anyways, why fall into the trap.  You just need to post numbers and let it go.  Trust me I am good, most of the people on here dont even post anyways they just want to know what you are playing on the side line and get mad when you hit so it does not matter. I am not on here for drama and who likes I am here to make money and that is all... I bless others as they hit and dont hit. However, the ones that are negative well let them continue to be that way misery loves company and do what you do.  Dont even comment or feed into the devils trap!

A person who is strong give others strength Wink

Page 200 of 345