Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 12:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 12/1 - 12/31/2009

Topic closed. 5170 replies. Last post 7 years ago by JordanT1021.

Page 290 of 345
PrintE-mailLink
Angel19's avatar - disney25
nashville n.c.
United States
Member #78433
August 14, 2009
1547 Posts
Posted: December 24, 2009, 7:00 pm - IP Logged

I hit 500.00 last night and 500.00 today and it is not even Christmas yet.....Green laugh I am telling you I am jumping up and down.... I am so happy for all the winners especially Coolmoney... Blessings to you........... I only combo it once today but I should of went crazy on it was in my first stack and last night I got it straight in my first stack.... Congrats I am busy with family and having a good time blessings to all and Merry Christmas.....Party

Bounce congrats chella...let the blessings keep on flowing to you..A Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.. good luck tonight...

betterbe's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
    charlotte, NC
    United States
    Member #71404
    February 24, 2009
    388 Posts
    Posted: December 24, 2009, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

It is like an open book test, the answer to the question is there, you just have to research and do not depend on someone giving you the answer or looking over there shoulder trying to peep, you can not learn like that, I consider that cheating :)

I agree that giving the answer is cheating. 

But, I must be slow, cause I've been at this since February and I'm still struggling. Lol  I don't do a lot of pm's though, I figure people probably consider it annoying. But, I could use some help, understanding a few concepts. For example, missing pairs/ do u mean look at pairs that have not fallen for the month? How can u tell if a pair is due? Is there a such thing as popular pairs. I believe that for this month 16,22,33,34,37,47,55,58,66,78,88 are the missing pairs with the 88 pr missing for November as well. I guess that would make 88 due?  What is a pivot number? I don't know what it is, I consider myself of average intelligent, but I feel number dumB.

If anyone would like to share helpful suggestions feel free to help a sister out, Tips only Please! No numbers! I'd hate to be accused of cheating. Lol 

Thanks,

Betterbe

United States
      Member #1630
      June 7, 2003
      6011 Posts
      Posted: December 24, 2009, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

I agree that giving the answer is cheating. 

But, I must be slow, cause I've been at this since February and I'm still struggling. Lol  I don't do a lot of pm's though, I figure people probably consider it annoying. But, I could use some help, understanding a few concepts. For example, missing pairs/ do u mean look at pairs that have not fallen for the month? How can u tell if a pair is due? Is there a such thing as popular pairs. I believe that for this month 16,22,33,34,37,47,55,58,66,78,88 are the missing pairs with the 88 pr missing for November as well. I guess that would make 88 due?  What is a pivot number? I don't know what it is, I consider myself of average intelligent, but I feel number dumB.

If anyone would like to share helpful suggestions feel free to help a sister out, Tips only Please! No numbers! I'd hate to be accused of cheating. Lol 

Thanks,

Betterbe

Hi Betterbe,

I don't know what a pivot number is.  When a double comes out, for example 232, the back pairs 32 will come out in another number for example 132.  Let's say with 555, the back pairs 55 might come out in another number later in the month for example 575.

Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
        Baltimore
        United States
        Member #80332
        September 24, 2009
        44022 Posts
        Posted: December 24, 2009, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

pivot numbers are my line of work...

a pivot number is a number thats used to determine from what direction of the last winning number you will go, a compass for numbers if you will. say the last number was 123. what direction would you go in off of that number ???? no idea ???? a pivot number plots a direction for you, it would be a series of numbers that may follow each other, a family of numbers that chase themselves. once  you find out what family of numbers you are chasing you play them thus eliminating the hits and narrowing down your playing choices until the family u are chasing switches. you gotta be on it though...if you blink you'll miss the change. which is why hitting all the time is almost impossible in my opinion. sitting out sometimes allows you to discover the new direction without wasting money. some of us on here eat and sleep numbers so it will seem as though we are always hitting. from 123 as the last number a pivot number would be subtracting 238 from 123 thus giving you 995 in lottery math. (no carrying of numbers) 995 is a member of 123's chain of followers. 238 is just one pivot number , there are a few but 238 will get you in the house with the current family you are chasing. its also good to back track and check to see how many numbers from the family you are chasing have already been played, this helps narrow down some choices and help u to win more effectively and spend a lil less doe. its just one in a million ways to look at it. this is what i do 24/7. its the basis of how i play. the stacks are tools to narrow my choices from pairs and pivot numbers. Thumbs Up

Baltimore
          United States
          Member #80332
          September 24, 2009
          44022 Posts
          Posted: December 24, 2009, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

99% of winning is

a.knowing the direction of the numbers being played. Doh

b.knowing whats been played. What?

c.having enough cash handy to bet consistanly.I Agree!

d.paying strict attention to whats been played. Wink

e.being a lucky s.o.b for following a. b. c. and d. Green laugh

United States
            Member #1630
            June 7, 2003
            6011 Posts
            Posted: December 24, 2009, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

SC got that 138 we had on Dec 22, SC numbers travel to NC, VA and vice versa!!!!!Alot of people in SC should have had that one by looking at what came out here in NC!!!!! I bet they did too LOL!!!!!Jester Laugh

United States
              Member #1630
              June 7, 2003
              6011 Posts
              Posted: December 24, 2009, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

99% of winning is

Also I think Vergie said that some of the people that have played on this board for a long time said that it helps to STICK WITH A NUMBER because eventually it will come out.  We all hate when we play a number for a long time and then we drop it and then all of a sudden, it COMES OUT!!!!! Also, when people win big on Pick 4 and Pick 3 too, it is because people stick with the same number NO MATTER WHAT and eventually it pays off by coming out and alot of people play $20.00 on a  number and if that number comes out, they are BIG WINNERS.  So bottom line, STICK WITH YOUR REGULAR NUMBERS!!!!!!Thumbs Up

Baltimore
                United States
                Member #80332
                September 24, 2009
                44022 Posts
                Posted: December 24, 2009, 7:45 pm - IP Logged

Also I think Vergie said that some of the people that have played on this board for a long time said that it helps to STICK WITH A NUMBER because eventually it will come out.  We all hate when we play a number for a long time and then we drop it and then all of a sudden, it COMES OUT!!!!! Also, when people win big on Pick 4 and Pick 3 too, it is because people stick with the same number NO MATTER WHAT and eventually it pays off by coming out and alot of people play $20.00 on a  number and if that number comes out, they are BIG WINNERS.  So bottom line, STICK WITH YOUR REGULAR NUMBERS!!!!!!Thumbs Up

you got that right cool....i'm a $20 number playin fool. i'm trying to get up the nerve to do $40 on one number. Green laugh

United States
                  Member #1630
                  June 7, 2003
                  6011 Posts
                  Posted: December 24, 2009, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

you got that right cool....i'm a $20 number playin fool. i'm trying to get up the nerve to do $40 on one number. Green laugh

And that is another thing.....people have to play the way that is comfortable for them.  Like you said Technics, you have to have MONEY to play this game.  If you don't have money, you can see a number all day long and not be able to play it the way you want.  Now that is good that you put $20.00 on a number because when that number comes out, you will hit BIG.   Whereas, I like to box numbers and get my $40.00.  But that is the good thing about this game, everyone can play the way that is comfortable for them.  But I do admit, people who combo or play alot on a number, that is a SERIOUS PAYDAY lol!!!!!!!!Jester Laugh

United States
                    Member #1630
                    June 7, 2003
                    6011 Posts
                    Posted: December 24, 2009, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

And then too, it depends on the numbers that you play.  I like playing the six way combinations, 678,789,560, etc.  I don't play doubles or straights much, I have won all on six way combinations.  I like the $80.00 that doubles pay, I just don't hit them as much as I do six way numbers.

betterbe's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                      charlotte, NC
                      United States
                      Member #71404
                      February 24, 2009
                      388 Posts
                      Posted: December 24, 2009, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

99% of winning is

Thanks Tech and Coolmoney.  Now it's gonna take me a couple of hours to let all this knowledge marinate in my brain! LOL 

Thanks ,

Betterbe

United States
                        Member #1630
                        June 7, 2003
                        6011 Posts
                        Posted: December 24, 2009, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

I am going to combo that 678 when I feel it is going to come out.  I tried to play straight the 017 but it won't come out LOL!!!!!!Green laugh

United States
                          Member #1630
                          June 7, 2003
                          6011 Posts
                          Posted: December 24, 2009, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

Another thing Betterbe, STICK WITH YOUR HUNCHES!!!!!  Many times I have abandoned what I thought was going to come out and played something else totally different and that is a BIG mistake.  If you think something is going to come out, play it!!!!! It is better to play what you think is going to come out than to play something that someone else tells you is going to come out and it doesn't.  Now if you have the money to play what they tell you is going to come out and your hunches, then play both.  Many times a person has told me to play something and it has come out and I have Crying LOL!!!!! So if you don't have but so much money, PLAY YOUR HUNCHES FIRST AND THEN SOMEONE ELSE'S!!!!! But that is why Technics is right, it takes MONEY to cover all bets LOL!!!!!

Baltimore
                            United States
                            Member #80332
                            September 24, 2009
                            44022 Posts
                            Posted: December 24, 2009, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

And that is another thing.....people have to play the way that is comfortable for them.  Like you said Technics, you have to have MONEY to play this game.  If you don't have money, you can see a number all day long and not be able to play it the way you want.  Now that is good that you put $20.00 on a number because when that number comes out, you will hit BIG.   Whereas, I like to box numbers and get my $40.00.  But that is the good thing about this game, everyone can play the way that is comfortable for them.  But I do admit, people who combo or play alot on a number, that is a SERIOUS PAYDAY lol!!!!!!!!Jester Laugh

it wasnt always that way...i played small til i built up a pot big enough to allow me to play bigger. i played 50/50 til i saved 500 bucks then i got cozy and played a number exact once and 50/50 once, that allowed wins of $830 playing a number both ways. now i play a few 50/50 when i'm not sure of a numbers position. i mostly do exacts but i will play them 3 ways exact. 109 901 190 $10 each exact so that its well covered. when i'm feelin silly i'll do 3 ways exact and in reverse 50/50 in case the number is elusive. 091 019 910. now i have a bunch of tickets all bringing wins from different directions. $40 wins $330 wins $500 wins all from the same 3 digits. i'd rather play 6 loose tickets than to play 1 number combo, i dont see combo playing as winning 500 bucks, i see it as losing $2500. i'm just nutty when it comes to these numbers. Crazy

United States
                              Member #1630
                              June 7, 2003
                              6011 Posts
                              Posted: December 24, 2009, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

it wasnt always that way...i played small til i built up a pot big enough to allow me to play bigger. i played 50/50 til i saved 500 bucks then i got cozy and played a number exact once and 50/50 once, that allowed wins of $830 playing a number both ways. now i play a few 50/50 when i'm not sure of a numbers position. i mostly do exacts but i will play them 3 ways exact. 109 901 190 $10 each exact so that its well covered. when i'm feelin silly i'll do 3 ways exact and in reverse 50/50 in case the number is elusive. 091 019 910. now i have a bunch of tickets all bringing wins from different directions. $40 wins $330 wins $500 wins all from the same 3 digits. i'd rather play 6 loose tickets than to play 1 number combo, i dont see combo playing as winning 500 bucks, i see it as losing $2500. i'm just nutty when it comes to these numbers. Crazy

Now I see what you are saying when you talk about playing straights versus playing combos.  I like straights only if the number comes out like you played it LOL!!! Other than that, I rather box a number so that if it comes out anyway, I get the money regardless.  If I played that 756 straight, yes I would have $500.00 BUT if it came out 657 straight and I didn't box it I would be Crying because I rather have $40.00 than nothing at all.  Or if I played it straight and box, I rather have 2 boxed tickets rather than one straight and one box ticket UNLESS my straight came out the way I played it LOL!!!! I guess I don't like to waste my 50 cents LOL!!!!!

Page 290 of 345