Welcome Guest
You last visited October 24, 2017, 7:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 12/1 - 12/31/2009

Topic closed. 5170 replies. Last post 8 years ago by JordanT1021.

Page 300 of 345
PrintE-mailLink
abnmaclotto's avatar - box avatar.gif
Colorado Springs, CO
United States
Member #82257
November 9, 2009
7021 Posts
Posted: December 26, 2009, 4:42 am - IP Logged

369 Factor (555)

924, 293, 662, 031, 400

Good luck to all, get all that after Christmas money, the BMW dealership is calling my name :)

jmidgette's avatar - batman38

United States
    Member #82485
    November 14, 2009
    190 Posts
    Posted: December 26, 2009, 5:41 am - IP Logged

I GOT the 555 last night for .50. ($250.00)   If I had known that you did not put it in, I would have put .50 on a ticket for you and sent you that ticket.

It's coming your way. 

Good Luck today.  I am clueless for tonight.

AKA DIVA I

jmidgette's avatar - batman38

United States
      Member #82485
      November 14, 2009
      190 Posts
      Posted: December 26, 2009, 5:52 am - IP Logged

I also had a good evening.  I got  555 for .50 ($250.00).    Now, I am able to replace all that I spent out of my bill money.

I am trying to figure out now what will follow those 555's.  The only way I got them was because I played all trips 0-9  for  .50 last night.

Good Luck to you today.

AKA DIVA I

Vergie6's avatar - imagesNQ2J5T4A
        North Carolina
        United States
        Member #59855
        March 29, 2008
        34110 Posts
        Posted: December 26, 2009, 8:14 am - IP Logged

Yippee I got it!My Christmas was a happy one! 

Got both hits yesterday!Banana   Congrats to all other winners!Drum

555 slipped by me last year...had it for day but not night & was not going to let that happen this year...should have paid a dollar but I'll take $250 & be very happy & grateful with it!

North Carolina
          United States
          Member #59855
          March 29, 2008
          34110 Posts
          Posted: December 26, 2009, 8:19 am - IP Logged

you got to be joking.. that's two years in a row on christmas... well i didn't win, but i know lots of people did. i am so surprised right now.. what?

what?

what?

I'm sorry you didn't get it Jordan...I tried to tell you!

I even said when I posted my winner yesterday that I had my mind on my pets and the trips!

You'll get it today!

Hang in there!Blue Angel

North Carolina
            United States
            Member #59855
            March 29, 2008
            34110 Posts
            Posted: December 26, 2009, 8:37 am - IP Logged

I also had a good evening.  I got  555 for .50 ($250.00).    Now, I am able to replace all that I spent out of my bill money.

I am trying to figure out now what will follow those 555's.  The only way I got them was because I played all trips 0-9  for  .50 last night.

Good Luck to you today.

Congrats to you Jmidgette!Party

Good luck today!See Ya!

Abbeville SC
              United States
              Member #19649
              August 3, 2005
              429 Posts
              Posted: December 26, 2009, 8:58 am - IP Logged

i would say no..only because there has been no indicator number played yet. triples dont appear out of nowhere, its usually a number that comes before the triple to indicate its appearence. in this case triple digits are all over the stacks but none of those numbers have been drawn together as sisters in a drawing so far. just my two cents. ncel can make anything happen. i'm just going by whats taken place the last 5 times trips have come out.

Well, Technics u c that you can't always go by indicators. Those 555s fell out last night. Now yall call look for a series # or indicator.

geeweezy's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                Z-Town, NC
                United States
                Member #79756
                September 8, 2009
                16458 Posts
                Posted: December 26, 2009, 9:09 am - IP Logged

555!!

Congrats to all winners!!

good morning lp family. congrats to all winners and posters of 555. very glad to say i did get 250.00 out of it. wish it had fallen midday would have gotten 2500. but i'm not complaining. only played them becaiuse i missed them last year and had a strange feeling that they would be drawn again. b4, hope you had a good christmas and looking forward to a very prosperous new year. Good luck lp family.

United States
                  Member #1630
                  June 7, 2003
                  6011 Posts
                  Posted: December 26, 2009, 9:34 am - IP Logged

Christmas Winner... 555 (repeat from last year)
                  *hope everyone follwed their hunch*

Congratulations everyone!!!!!! Y'all knew it was coming!!!!!! Merry Christmas and CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WHO HAD IT!!!!!!!! THAT IS ONE NICE CHRISTMAS PRESENT lol!!!!!! Present Valentine present Present Present Present 

United States
                    Member #1630
                    June 7, 2003
                    6011 Posts
                    Posted: December 26, 2009, 9:37 am - IP Logged

Betterbe

I to am struggling, but I have learned to not go all out trying to keep up with the Jones. I just focus on 1 or 2 numbers, put a couple of dollars on it and wait for my blessings.  We all have our appointed time to be blessed.  Don't break yourself trying to play a lot of numbers. I continue to read all the information that's being put out and try to learn as much as possible.  Technics, Crow, Vergie and the rest of the gang are great. They give us the concept, we just need to concentrate on what's being presented. They are helpful with tips.  We will learn all of this afterwhile and then begin to hit like them.  Good luck.  Just a tip from me, just continue to keep the trips in, I believe before January 1, NCEL is through one out there just to appease us. 

I am focusing on 225, 202, 555, 888.

Be Blessed, my sister.

YOU CALLED IT JMIDGETTE!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS AND BLESSINGS TO YOU!!!!!! ENJOY THAT CHRISTMAS MONEY!!!!!!!!! Angel Glitter Angel Glitter Text Angel 3 Angel 2 Angel 2 Angel Angel 1 

Abbeville SC
                      United States
                      Member #19649
                      August 3, 2005
                      429 Posts
                      Posted: December 26, 2009, 9:39 am - IP Logged

Well, Technics u c that you can't always go by indicators. Those 555s fell out last night. Now yall call look for a series # or indicator.

Technics, I checked NC # history. Yall did have indicators. 557 and 756. which made those 555s appear. Thanks Lotsofmoney 

United States
                        Member #1630
                        June 7, 2003
                        6011 Posts
                        Posted: December 26, 2009, 9:43 am - IP Logged

Betterbe,

After I sent you the message this morning, I went to take this lady and her children some Christmas gifts, because she got burned out of her home on Thanksgiving Day.   I didn't even know them.  I spent about $250.00 on her and 2 young children so that they would have a good Christmas.  I am a State Employee, therefore, I don't get paid again until Jan. 31, and was not sure how I was going to replace the money to pay the rest of my bills for the month,  but it was more important to me to bless that mom and her kids. 

After I left from her house, I went to the store to put my numbers in, and a friend of mine in the store told me to play 822 exact, so I decided to played it exact for .50. I was shocked because my birthday is August 22 (822). After that, I decided to go to another store and combo 822 for a 1.50 bet.  So today, I won $500.00 off of 822.  It was just my appointed time to be blessed.  I was in the right place at the right time.  So your day is coming.  Continue to keep the faith, and when you do win, always bless someone else. 

Good Luck to you tonight.

Blessings to you jmidgette for helping this family!!!!!!! Congratulations on your win!!!!!!!Big Grin Santa

United States
                          Member #1630
                          June 7, 2003
                          6011 Posts
                          Posted: December 26, 2009, 9:55 am - IP Logged

you got to be joking.. that's two years in a row on christmas... well i didn't win, but i know lots of people did. i am so surprised right now.. what?

what?

what?

LOL jordan, congratulations to all who got it!!!!!!!!!!!! Merry Christmas Lottery Post!!!!!!!!!GET THAT BIG MONEY FOR CHRISTMAS AND ENJOY IT!!!!!Big Grin Santa

United States
                            Member #1630
                            June 7, 2003
                            6011 Posts
                            Posted: December 26, 2009, 9:57 am - IP Logged

Coolmoney ... NC did just that 555 I hope you played it.

No, I didn't have it, but I am glad for those who did!!!!!!! Congratulations to all!!!!! Play 297 today and 678!!!!!! Good luck to everyone today!!!!!!!!

blksaint1's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
                              concord n.c.
                              United States
                              Member #23761
                              October 16, 2005
                              3586 Posts
                              Posted: December 26, 2009, 9:57 am - IP Logged

WPB i told you it was coming i hope you got it .I see it 5x  congrat to all that hit ,my year is complete Happy new year to all.

Page 300 of 345