Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 12/1 - 12/31/2009

Topic closed. 5170 replies. Last post 7 years ago by JordanT1021.

Page 335 of 345
PrintE-mailLink
Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
Baltimore
United States
Member #80332
September 24, 2009
44022 Posts
Posted: December 30, 2009, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

this is some end of the year b.s. we dealin with here...nevermind the fact that they are ripping us off with those pre-test draws. thats why the past numbers have no relation to the future because we are missing 3 numbers, by the time we catch up, its a new relative and the string has changed. out of 5 related numbers we would be lucky to catch one or two before they switch to a new string on us.lawd help us. Crazy

United States
    Member #69530
    January 11, 2009
    7803 Posts
    Posted: December 30, 2009, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

Trend #'s 0-2-5-6

Trend Combinations Group A--->

346-234-467-237-247-367-238-136-146-248-468-123-124-167-249-678-340-168-279-679-310-410-710-810-480-678-910-930-940-980

Trend Combinations Group B--->

621-360-460-260-270-760-610-820-580-680-920-960

Trend Doubles--->

066-166-266-366-466-566-766-866-966

Baltimore
      United States
      Member #80332
      September 24, 2009
      44022 Posts
      Posted: December 30, 2009, 6:33 pm - IP Logged

why do i feel like the more i play the more my chances of winning are being diminished by ncel
      and its tactics. the closer i get..the farther away i get pushed. i'm re-thinking
      this thing and i may be going on a crash diet in 2010. i'm spending way too much money.
      Dead

United States
        Member #69530
        January 11, 2009
        7803 Posts
        Posted: December 30, 2009, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

why do i feel like the more i play the more my chances of winning are being diminished by ncel
        and its tactics. the closer i get..the farther away i get pushed. i'm re-thinking
        this thing and i may be going on a crash diet in 2010. i'm spending way too much money.
        Dead

I understand what you mean,Technics..!

The people at NCEL know they have the odds skewed in their favor by a mile....I mean think of it...they "ONLY PAY $500" for a straight win plus the odds flat out suk bigtime...

Ive always played poools of numbers to try to stay ahead of the curve but here lately its seems something very odd has taken place that just doesnt seem quite normal and also seems to be outside normal statistical parameters...

Something weird is going on...!

jmidgette's avatar - batman38

United States
          Member #82485
          November 14, 2009
          183 Posts
          Posted: December 30, 2009, 6:54 pm - IP Logged

Technic,  You are  right.  The numbers have been so crazy and unstable lately, that I don't even have a clue as to what I should play.  If it wasn't for your secret and mirror stacks, I would definitely be lost.  If I don't catch a hit within the next to days, I am going on a lottery diet for a couple of weeks.  Although, I hate to do that because as soon as I stop playing, my numbers will come out.

Tonight I am going to stick with 705, 707, 224, 078

AKA DIVA I

Baltimore
            United States
            Member #80332
            September 24, 2009
            44022 Posts
            Posted: December 30, 2009, 6:56 pm - IP Logged

its them randomly fooling with the system. we cant prove it but the game is telling us whats really going on. i went from some consistancy to none at all. its like they are picking the numbers out of thin air now. it just doesnt feel natural anymore. i really feel played....bigtime !! this supports why in the past i didnt play everyday, i hd to jump in and out beacuse of how unstable it has become. it was small at first but now its very obvious to me that they are very much in control of every single ball and drawing. you better believe that from now on when i play, if i play, it will be very planned strategicly and for as much as my bank will allow me to play and win for. there was a time when i could play on sunday and almost map out the next few hits based on sundays number...that doesnt work at all anymore. Roll Eyes

Baltimore
              United States
              Member #80332
              September 24, 2009
              44022 Posts
              Posted: December 30, 2009, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

Technic,  You are  right.  The numbers have been so crazy and unstable lately, that I don't even have a clue as to what I should play.  If it wasn't for your secret and mirror stacks, I would definitely be lost.  If I don't catch a hit within the next to days, I am going on a lottery diet for a couple of weeks.  Although, I hate to do that because as soon as I stop playing, my numbers will come out.

Tonight I am going to stick with 705, 707, 224, 078

i feel you 100% on that. i feel lost right now. when i feel that way it usually means its time to cut and run for a while. sit on the bench if you will. i was a much better player when i watched from the outside. i'm playing too much and i'm not keeping note of these abrupt changes. i cant see the changes cause i'm too busy searching for data that will help me find the winning number. when i was watching i could pick it out of the air...i gotta go back to the ol school tactics on em. 3 times a week and watch on my days off. i played monday wednesday and fridays and watched on the others days. when i did it that way i was able to see clearly how ncel was moving and changing directions. its just hard to do both while playing. i'm missing more now that i play more. this game you must study more than you play it...bottomline. Disapprove

phyl-T rich's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                Borderline Commonwealth
                United States
                Member #75848
                June 13, 2009
                1868 Posts
                Posted: December 30, 2009, 7:31 pm - IP Logged

That is why I don't post my numbers you may call it conspirecy theory if you want or even paranoia but I think we need to devise a way to out smart them  maybe using pm's or even email 

United States
                  Member #69530
                  January 11, 2009
                  7803 Posts
                  Posted: December 30, 2009, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

its them randomly fooling with the system. we cant prove it but the game is telling us whats really going on. i went from some consistancy to none at all. its like they are picking the numbers out of thin air now. it just doesnt feel natural anymore. i really feel played....bigtime !! this supports why in the past i didnt play everyday, i hd to jump in and out beacuse of how unstable it has become. it was small at first but now its very obvious to me that they are very much in control of every single ball and drawing. you better believe that from now on when i play, if i play, it will be very planned strategicly and for as much as my bank will allow me to play and win for. there was a time when i could play on sunday and almost map out the next few hits based on sundays number...that doesnt work at all anymore. Roll Eyes

Technics?

Here me out for a second,ok?

I really do spend a great deal of time crunching #'s and running statistics and there are times I'm very successful then I go bust for awhile...I'm gonna say something that might sound like lotto Heresy so here goes,ok?

Past draws "MAY" and I mean MAY" not have any influence on future events,however for some unknown reason #'s can become "TRENDY" for no apparent reason....so is NCEL influencing the outcome of these events with pre-draws?...well they probably "could" to some extent if they chose to release a lower statistical combination in relationship to another as a means of collecting more revenue for the state..

Think about what has been happening here lately with these Trend Digits.....it does appear that digits can become very trendy and hit alot for no reason when they shouldn't based on thier statistical value...

Trends seem to run counter to statistical values.....and who knows why because it sure is a mystery to me....trends seem to be like a wave out in the ocean that rises to a peak then dies out over time because it loses energy...

Trend Digits are probably what we should have been looking for all along instead of waiting for missing pairs like X88 that are still missing btw going on 200+ draws..

Like I said before understanding this trend phenomena and plotting combinations around it could prove beneficial...

Give this some consideration,ok?

Borderline Commonwealth
                    United States
                    Member #75848
                    June 13, 2009
                    1868 Posts
                    Posted: December 30, 2009, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

Some of the veterans on here stopped posting  and started winning then as the workouts got better and more people started to win the numbers got even weirder.

Borderline Commonwealth
                      United States
                      Member #75848
                      June 13, 2009
                      1868 Posts
                      Posted: December 30, 2009, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

Just as soon as you get a hold to the trend then it changes                              to what?   Crow.

wpb's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                        Charlotte North Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #464
                        July 9, 2002
                        17392 Posts
                        Posted: December 30, 2009, 7:45 pm - IP Logged

WTG all winners and posters! 

28-Dec

79   274 741 777 779 951 511 536 753 330 300 496 968
                        02   069 693 260 602 024 240 937 376 008 083 101 011
                        58   201 012 254 546 698 982 190 908 242 422 934 343

Did not play that one but did play out of this workout!

wpb

Baltimore
                          United States
                          Member #80332
                          September 24, 2009
                          44022 Posts
                          Posted: December 30, 2009, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

That is why I don't post my numbers you may call it conspirecy theory if you want or even paranoia but I think we need to devise a way to out smart them  maybe using pm's or even email 

we been saying that but it has been met with some beef from others and the boss has had to intervene !Green laugh

Baltimore
                            United States
                            Member #80332
                            September 24, 2009
                            44022 Posts
                            Posted: December 30, 2009, 8:01 pm - IP Logged

Technics?

Here me out for a second,ok?

I really do spend a great deal of time crunching #'s and running statistics and there are times I'm very successful then I go bust for awhile...I'm gonna say something that might sound like lotto Heresy so here goes,ok?

Past draws "MAY" and I mean MAY" not have any influence on future events,however for some unknown reason #'s can become "TRENDY" for no apparent reason....so is NCEL influencing the outcome of these events with pre-draws?...well they probably "could" to some extent if they chose to release a lower statistical combination in relationship to another as a means of collecting more revenue for the state..

Think about what has been happening here lately with these Trend Digits.....it does appear that digits can become very trendy and hit alot for no reason when they shouldn't based on thier statistical value...

Trends seem to run counter to statistical values.....and who knows why because it sure is a mystery to me....trends seem to be like a wave out in the ocean that rises to a peak then dies out over time because it loses energy...

Trend Digits are probably what we should have been looking for all along instead of waiting for missing pairs like X88 that are still missing btw going on 200+ draws..

Like I said before understanding this trend phenomena and plotting combinations around it could prove beneficial...

Give this some consideration,ok?

i'm with you on that crow, i need to see some hard evidence to support that notion you have. give me an example. if this is so the way to go i'd run with it in the new year.show how it would prove to be effective. you be selling the concept but i'm not sure you have been sold on it yourself. show me the money buddy ...no pun intended. Green laugh

Baltimore
                              United States
                              Member #80332
                              September 24, 2009
                              44022 Posts
                              Posted: December 30, 2009, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

Some of the veterans on here stopped posting  and started winning then as the workouts got better and more people started to win the numbers got even weirder.

i agree...i'm thinking of becoming a retired vet of lottery post. who do i contact about V.A. benefits for time served here on the board. i wanna win again like i was before. i hate to think that way but its looking more and more like the case. i wanna share what i know but it looks like the more we share and win the more they become tactical on us and we win less. when i wasnt posting i was kicking azz Hit With Stick..now i'm getting my azz kicked. Chair Green laugh

Page 335 of 345