Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:50 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 12/1 - 12/31/2009

Topic closed. 5170 replies. Last post 7 years ago by JordanT1021.

Page 63 of 345
PrintE-mailLink
North Carolina
United States
Member #64839
September 9, 2008
1133 Posts
Posted: December 6, 2009, 6:45 pm - IP Logged

624 620 456 626 084 852,

056 656 402 625 623 702

"All great achievements require time."

-Maya Angelou-

Chella36's avatar - chellawiththeangels
    North Carolina
    United States
    Member #75096
    May 26, 2009
    7136 Posts
    Posted: December 6, 2009, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

Thank God I am doing well, I am ready to play your list next week, your list is hitting and I hope with the numbers i play I can get some Christmas money.  Yes, we will claim the victory, good luck to everyone and let's all win some money for Christmas!!!!!! Blue Angel

Oh coolmoney blessings to you sweetheart and yes you are about to get, get get it... Blessings and yes this week is your week lets claim the victory and it is done.  I really enjoy talking to you guys I miss all of you, being around family is so much fun and then meeting people it is always a pleasure, but I did get up and go to Church this morning, God is just too good to me and I will never turn the Lord away from me.. We are all loved.  Blessing Coolmoney.

A person who is strong give others strength Wink

United States
      Member #72156
      March 11, 2009
      3308 Posts
      Posted: December 6, 2009, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

All keep in mind How much NC paid lastnight

meaning they might pull a rabbit out the hatBig Grin

North Carolina
        United States
        Member #75096
        May 26, 2009
        7136 Posts
        Posted: December 6, 2009, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

chella hope that you can say a prayer for me too

God bless you saye1966 and yes, I can, may God guide your week with nothing but love and prosperity, I pray blessings for you as well and I know if you claim the victory yourself and believe in it that you will win some money this week.  I know this is gambling however, God can give you money in other ways that may  be a bigger blessing then the one you receive from NC...have a bless week and keep the blessing flowing by trusting in God.  May the Lord bless you this day and the days that are coming.....

North Carolina
          United States
          Member #75096
          May 26, 2009
          7136 Posts
          Posted: December 6, 2009, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

Hey boo, there is my boo.....

United States
            Member #1630
            June 7, 2003
            6011 Posts
            Posted: December 6, 2009, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

Oh coolmoney blessings to you sweetheart and yes you are about to get, get get it... Blessings and yes this week is your week lets claim the victory and it is done.  I really enjoy talking to you guys I miss all of you, being around family is so much fun and then meeting people it is always a pleasure, but I did get up and go to Church this morning, God is just too good to me and I will never turn the Lord away from me.. We are all loved.  Blessing Coolmoney.

Thank God I went to church this morning too.  Church sets a positive tone for my day and helps me deal with what goes on throughout the week.  It is good to go and just thank God for getting me up this morning and enabling me to get up and prepare for the day.  Our pastor said today that God gives us all a gift by us getting up and starting our day, that is something that is a blessing and is not to be taken for granted.  Blue Angel

North Carolina
              United States
              Member #75096
              May 26, 2009
              7136 Posts
              Posted: December 6, 2009, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

HI CHELLA AND COOLMONEY ,,I HOPE GOD BLESSES EVERY EACH AND EVERY ONE OF US ,WE ALL NEED IT and you know what they say this is the holiday or season for miracles, just celebrate for the right reason and not comercially ,its about christ,,and his birthday which really was in the fall, they have a lotta mixed times of course, but lets just celebrate life everyday and thank jesus for his existance," he lives" cause if it were nt for my faith in him i don't know where i would be or how i would be doing, thank GOD FOR ALL OF YOU UP HERE, THANK GOD, PEACE EVERYBODY PEACE.

Hey girl and bless you buddy... How are you?  I know you are blessed and highly favored in the Lord, however, I know a blessing is coming and it has your name on it..... We all have a blessing and I just want us to continue to help each other and stay encouraged......

United States
                Member #1630
                June 7, 2003
                6011 Posts
                Posted: December 6, 2009, 6:54 pm - IP Logged

Magic TrickNCEL is not paying alot tonight like they have so it is going to be some crazy number LOL!!!!

United States
                  Member #72156
                  March 11, 2009
                  3308 Posts
                  Posted: December 6, 2009, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

Hey boo, there is my boo.....

Did you get the Mail For You I sent you

North Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #75096
                    May 26, 2009
                    7136 Posts
                    Posted: December 6, 2009, 6:56 pm - IP Logged

Thank God I went to church this morning too.  Church sets a positive tone for my day and helps me deal with what goes on throughout the week.  It is good to go and just thank God for getting me up this morning and enabling me to get up and prepare for the day.  Our pastor said today that God gives us all a gift by us getting up and starting our day, that is something that is a blessing and is not to be taken for granted.  Blue Angel

Amen Coolmoney, you are correct, and we need to love, each other and some of us dont love ourselves so how can they love me or you.  I always tell people the bible says "Love thy neighbor as we love ourselves" well how can someone love me if they dont love themselves.  Well that is why I send blessings and when I do I really mean it from my heart.  I am thankful we all are on here because there is someone reading this right now and dont feel love in there heart, or feel someone dont love them.  That is who I reach out too cause that is my calling, I love you and God loves you more.  Blessings to everyone tonight I feel myself getting teary eyed.... I am just so thankful for the God we serve... Amen!

North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #75096
                      May 26, 2009
                      7136 Posts
                      Posted: December 6, 2009, 6:56 pm - IP Logged

Did you get the Mail For You I sent you

I am sorry I will right now boo...

United States
                        Member #72156
                        March 11, 2009
                        3308 Posts
                        Posted: December 6, 2009, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

i like pairs 59x and 98x

Sup Tech. That 98x will work perfect if it fall

tonight...Got alot on 980

United States
                          Member #1630
                          June 7, 2003
                          6011 Posts
                          Posted: December 6, 2009, 7:00 pm - IP Logged

Amen Coolmoney, you are correct, and we need to love, each other and some of us dont love ourselves so how can they love me or you.  I always tell people the bible says "Love thy neighbor as we love ourselves" well how can someone love me if they dont love themselves.  Well that is why I send blessings and when I do I really mean it from my heart.  I am thankful we all are on here because there is someone reading this right now and dont feel love in there heart, or feel someone dont love them.  That is who I reach out too cause that is my calling, I love you and God loves you more.  Blessings to everyone tonight I feel myself getting teary eyed.... I am just so thankful for the God we serve... Amen!

Yes, you can tell you mean it from your heart because prayed for someone that you don't even know, that is the most unselfish thing that we can do, pray for someone else.  Like you said, when we love ourselves and others, that is when we are TRULY serving God like you are.  God bless you. Blue Angel

Baltimore
                            United States
                            Member #80332
                            September 24, 2009
                            44015 Posts
                            Posted: December 6, 2009, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

i got my bb gun for dem rabbits too money mann...ncel can play games if they want...they just better go ahead and settle for letting me win 1000 bucks tonite...if they slip...it could mean a 20 ticket win for me..and i mean that ish too. LOL

United States
                              Member #69530
                              January 11, 2009
                              7803 Posts
                              Posted: December 6, 2009, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

Sup Tech. That 98x will work perfect if it fall

tonight...Got alot on 980

Hmmmmm....980?....A lot huh?

How bout X70-X50?

I hope you hit BIG,Money.. !

Page 63 of 345