Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 12/1 - 12/31/2009

Topic closed. 5170 replies. Last post 7 years ago by JordanT1021.

Page 89 of 345
PrintE-mailLink
abnmaclotto's avatar - box avatar.gif
San Jose, CA
United States
Member #82257
November 9, 2009
6830 Posts
Posted: December 8, 2009, 12:03 pm - IP Logged

Going with 437 and 513 for the next couple of days, my aces in the hole.

Good Luck to all.

United States
    Member #1630
    June 7, 2003
    6011 Posts
    Posted: December 8, 2009, 12:19 pm - IP Logged

Thank you buddy.... I just got a 2000.00 blessings today...... Go God, Go God, Go God...... I am a faithful woman to my God and I pray and send blessings to the rest of you... The enemy will always try to attack you however, dont run from him, face him head first, God gives the blessings and rewards... Go God! Party

Thank God Chella, may you continue to receive MANY more blessings!!!!!!!! Praise be to God!!!!!!!

Angel Glitter Angel Glitter Text Angel Angel 1 Angel 3 Angel 2 

United States
      Member #72156
      March 11, 2009
      3308 Posts
      Posted: December 8, 2009, 12:20 pm - IP Logged

That 8 might return for mid

United States
        Member #1630
        June 7, 2003
        6011 Posts
        Posted: December 8, 2009, 12:23 pm - IP Logged

That 8 might return for mid

I kept seeing that 678 today, everyone play that in ALL COMBINATIONS AND  KEEP IT IN ALL MONTH!!!!!!!Blue Angel

mune4me's avatar - 4eyes
          North Carolina
          United States
          Member #48965
          January 14, 2007
          750 Posts
          Posted: December 8, 2009, 12:24 pm - IP Logged

I just got into the habit of it when I was called a liar a couple of times...Crazy

Oh and some people care because I have gotten a couple of pms saying they're glad I'm doing it.

Guess it's up to me if I want to continue or not.

Good luck to you today Money Mann!See Ya!

Well put!!

Advice is like castor oil, easy to give, but dreadful to take. Blush

mookyb75's avatar - animaniacs41
            nashville nc
            United States
            Member #81934
            November 2, 2009
            657 Posts
            Posted: December 8, 2009, 12:25 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations Vergie on  your hit!!!!!! Way to go!!!!! Moon Walk Running Man Running Man Sneakers Disco Boogie Disco Boogie Breakin' Rave Rave Macarena Dancing Wakka-wakka Run DM Smiley Run DM Smiley Disco Dance Ballerina Ballerina Dancing Couple 

cool what is the do today , i really don't post alot of my numbers because i usually get to one or two and only play those, i'm new to learning dfferent things anyone at anytime that can help me please do like your mirror concept i didn't know which was what it help me for you to reply and i appreciate that i usually post all of my qp because usually only one numbber is changed just keep up your good work and thanks not just to you but EVERYONE WHO HELPS OTHRS IT MEAN ALOT TO THE NEWBIESDisneyCoolBig SmileSee Ya!

Rainbow 

My mind on my $$$$

United States
              Member #1630
              June 7, 2003
              6011 Posts
              Posted: December 8, 2009, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

cool what is the do today , i really don't post alot of my numbers because i usually get to one or two and only play those, i'm new to learning dfferent things anyone at anytime that can help me please do like your mirror concept i didn't know which was what it help me for you to reply and i appreciate that i usually post all of my qp because usually only one numbber is changed just keep up your good work and thanks not just to you but EVERYONE WHO HELPS OTHRS IT MEAN ALOT TO THE NEWBIESDisneyCoolBig SmileSee Ya!

Hi Mooky, hope you are well today!!! Good luck playing your numbers!!! I am playing these numbers today:

Day

Night

Good luck to everyone today!!!!!!!Big Grin Santa

United States
                Member #1630
                June 7, 2003
                6011 Posts
                Posted: December 8, 2009, 12:31 pm - IP Logged

Now for the mirror concept, Technics posted that mirror system!!!!!! And it is a very good system!!!

mune4me's avatar - 4eyes
                  North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #48965
                  January 14, 2007
                  750 Posts
                  Posted: December 8, 2009, 12:33 pm - IP Logged

If you have nothing nice to say say nothing...good luck to everyone..

Advice is like castor oil, easy to give, but dreadful to take. Blush

Chella36's avatar - chellawiththeangels
                    North Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #75096
                    May 26, 2009
                    7136 Posts
                    Posted: December 8, 2009, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

Thank God Chella, may you continue to receive MANY more blessings!!!!!!!! Praise be to God!!!!!!!

Angel Glitter Angel Glitter Text Angel Angel 1 Angel 3 Angel 2 

Thank you so much Coolmoney and blessings to you always sweetheart....

A person who is strong give others strength Wink

johnnyb-bad's avatar - efksja
                      Charlotte
                      United States
                      Member #82050
                      November 4, 2009
                      58 Posts
                      Posted: December 8, 2009, 12:40 pm - IP Logged

Yes you should have had that one last night Jordan!...well thank goodness I kept it in!Congrats to all other winners!

Congrats on your hit! I dont understand why anyone would be against you or upset
                      at you posting your winning ticket. since when has conformation been a bad thing.What?

I appreciate the Show and prove, Put up or Shut up format you use. When I have my next hit

i plan to do the same. Cause its obvious there are some attention seekers/bs artist on here.

some are like "see i flip that 4 to a 8 moonwalk in place,glitter feel from heaven my 6 turned into a 0 and 4 magically

appeared in my workouts", I hit everyday you guys can to if you follow my logic"

(Usually after the number drops they realize how much of a genius they are)Green laugh

<~~~~~ My Celebration Dance when my number hit!!Big Grin

Chella36's avatar - chellawiththeangels
                        North Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #75096
                        May 26, 2009
                        7136 Posts
                        Posted: December 8, 2009, 12:44 pm - IP Logged

No one cares if she post her numbers you need to understand this, however everyone is on Tech because Tech did not post his winnings.. Why should he, if he hit we should congradulate him not be against him and then telling others they did not win.. Missing the whole post buddy... However who cares what she does, however, when someone post many numbers they go and tell Todd, when people post too many smiley's they go and tell Todd like little children that is the problem I have. Other than that I dont have a problem with Vergie or anyone else. I am on here to bless others and I dont have to prove a thing to anyone if that makes you happy to post your winning ticket great, we will congradulate you if you do or dont. That just silly to me and childish that is all to go against someone because they were blessed.  No one on here have to prove a thing..... NO ONE!

A person who is strong give others strength Wink

a$VeryLuckyMan's avatar - spherewall
                          Summerfield NC
                          United States
                          Member #61736
                          June 2, 2008
                          3714 Posts
                          Posted: December 8, 2009, 12:44 pm - IP Logged

Congrats on your hit! I dont understand why anyone would be against you or upset
                          at you posting your winning ticket. since when has conformation been a bad thing.What?

I appreciate the Show and prove, Put up or Shut up format you use. When I have my next hit

i plan to do the same. Cause its obvious there are some attention seekers/bs artist on here.

some are like "see i flip that 4 to a 8 moonwalk in place,glitter feel from heaven my 6 turned into a 0 and 4 magically

appeared in my workouts", I hit everyday you guys can to if you follow my logic"

(Usually after the number drops they realize how much of a genius they are)Green laugh

So well put Johnny!!I Agree!

Be ready when opportunity comes...Luck is the time when preparation and opportunity meet.

All of us have bad luck and good luck. The man who persists through the bad luck - who keeps right on going - is the man who is there when the good luck comes - and is ready to receive it.Lep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP2p91dvm6M

a$VeryLuckyMan's avatar - spherewall
                            Summerfield NC
                            United States
                            Member #61736
                            June 2, 2008
                            3714 Posts
                            Posted: December 8, 2009, 12:46 pm - IP Logged

No one cares if she post her numbers you need to understand this, however everyone is on Tech because Tech did not post his winnings.. Why should he, if he hit we should congradulate him not be against him and then telling others they did not win.. Missing the whole post buddy... However who cares what she does, however, when someone post many numbers they go and tell Todd, when people post too many smiley's they go and tell Todd like little children that is the problem I have. Other than that I dont have a problem with Vergie or anyone else. I am on here to bless others and I dont have to prove a thing to anyone if that makes you happy to post your winning ticket great, we will congradulate you if you do or dont. That just silly to me and childish that is all to go against someone because they were blessed.  No one on here have to prove a thing..... NO ONE!

simply put, we don't believe you!

This is a pick 3 forum, not a chat room.

Keep you religious preachings and blessing in the church where they belong.

Or, bettter yet, start your own "bessings" post and keep that garbage and clutter off of the NC thread.

Be ready when opportunity comes...Luck is the time when preparation and opportunity meet.

All of us have bad luck and good luck. The man who persists through the bad luck - who keeps right on going - is the man who is there when the good luck comes - and is ready to receive it.Lep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP2p91dvm6M

johnnyb-bad's avatar - efksja
                              Charlotte
                              United States
                              Member #82050
                              November 4, 2009
                              58 Posts
                              Posted: December 8, 2009, 12:47 pm - IP Logged

Middays for me. Good luck to all the hitters and bull$****s lol

536**

<~~~~~ My Celebration Dance when my number hit!!Big Grin

Page 89 of 345