Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pumpi

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 7 years ago by xandercage.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
xandercage's avatar - eye storm.jpg
texas
United States
Member #72549
March 21, 2009
141 Posts
Posted: November 30, 2009, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

How many lottery post members would like the oppurtunity to meet pumpi in person? Maybe there could be a lotto type raffle/free lottery where the winner would get the once in a life time chance to fly to panama and meet pumpi. pumpi you would have to agreee to this and you would have to give the winner all of your lottto secrets.

If you wont stand behind our troops, then stand in front of them!

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: December 1, 2009, 8:43 am - IP Logged

How many lottery post members would like the oppurtunity to meet pumpi in person? Maybe there could be a lotto type raffle/free lottery where the winner would get the once in a life time chance to fly to panama and meet pumpi. pumpi you would have to agreee to this and you would have to give the winner all of your lottto secrets.

thanks a lot if you was coming it will be better if you stay where i am staying to save money but i am staying with my dad and step mother and they will not allow it they dont even allow for my friends to stay 1 day...i am the kind of person that if i had my own place i would had said : Why not provide them that i knew them a little...But the thing is that i dont know you all..

Plus coming over here requires visa, passport and i dont know anything about it...plus i could not show you the city because i dont go out i normally stay in the house...And the few friends i got i couldn't introduce them to you because they work and only have sundays off and they live very far and is hard to catch all 3 on the same day....

Also i am not too fund of airplanes and i will feel bad if may God now so wish something was to happen to you...If we were living in the states and i knew you i would had asked you to come by bus not by plane...

the best thing is for "ALL OF US FROM LP" to meet 1 day somewhere...It will have to eventually happen...

i also have an idea for you all this way you can talk to people about LP and about lottery..There got some websites on the internet where people place ads saying they like this and that and will like to meet people who share the same interests...

Well you could post an ad with your photo for people of your own hometown or nearby towns and mention: Oh i am someone looking for people that love lottery and people who are crazy about lotteries...I am not here to look for couple just for people who have a passion for lottey"....You place such an ad and you will meet/get a lot of replies from your own town/city...

believe me i dont have secrets i do have like 3 or 4 secrets that i am keeping them for when the lottery changes matrices because if i tell them to anyone the lottery will later change matrices and then the secrets dont work...

but thanks alot for the opportunity anyways...

and yes you are right i do enjoy the crazy post i make i do this as a hobby for i dont have anything to do i dont like watching TV and LP is the only thing i like to follow...

is better to save the money we are in a hard economy...and again thanks a lot..

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: December 1, 2009, 8:45 am - IP Logged

if you like i can give you all my phone number and you all can call me...by the way i have a strong spanish accent, my native language is spanish...i wear dentures and i am somewhat fat...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: December 1, 2009, 9:01 am - IP Logged

Actually is my dad phone but to call me is like calling a State call number: I got a US number and the charge is the same as someone from alabama calling someone in michigan..same thing with me i can call anyone of you as long as you are in the USA and it only cost us..$14 dollars a month the phone bill...in fact i call my family you know brothers, nephews etc in georgia everyday....

is a deal my dad got...

if you all want you all can give me your phone number and i call you all...

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
          Member #14
          November 9, 2001
          31347 Posts
          Posted: December 1, 2009, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

if you like i can give you all my phone number and you all can call me...by the way i have a strong spanish accent, my native language is spanish...i wear dentures and i am somewhat fat...

Pumpi  - DON'T give out your phone number.

love to nibble those micey feet.

texas
            United States
            Member #72549
            March 21, 2009
            141 Posts
            Posted: December 1, 2009, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

this was supposed to be funny..........................

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
              Zeta Reticuli Star System
              United States
              Member #30470
              January 17, 2006
              10348 Posts
              Posted: December 1, 2009, 2:30 pm - IP Logged

this was supposed to be funny..........................

xandercage,

Yeah, maybe that was your intention, but before getting on the internet and inviting people to go visit someone, you might want to check with the person being visited.

How about we all meet at your place to discuss it?

Green laugh

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #74096
                May 2, 2009
                22886 Posts
                Posted: December 1, 2009, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

LMAO pumi!!

For as wild as you are a lot of times, what would this place be without you? Stay where you are, do what you do, don't get on any airplanes

and don't give your number out here...you'll be swamped with calls and be too busy to post. Your dad won't like the phone ringing all the time

and you racking up charges calling others. That's why he put effort into finding a low cost plan..to save. Accent? Fat? Dentures? Who cares?

Keep that mind active and running, even if it's far out stuff...I know you give some people a laugh and that's just what some people need.

Especially today. Thumbs Up

texas
                  United States
                  Member #72549
                  March 21, 2009
                  141 Posts
                  Posted: December 1, 2009, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

your welcome anytime coin toss. theres always gonna be somebody pop off a smart comment. seriously pumpi didnt think this was for real and if he did then thats a whole other story. it was an obvious joke, learn how to laugh.