Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 2:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

beginner: i want to learn!

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 7 years ago by thegee.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
ontario
Canada
Member #83164
November 30, 2009
2 Posts
Posted: December 1, 2009, 3:28 am - IP Logged

so im from toronto, canada and im very interested to learn how to make profit off the pick 3 lottery. i know most of you are very experienced but im just looking for some insight. can i really make a legitimate profit off learning how to play the right way? and do i need lots of money to do so? it seems like most people on these forums do very well for themselves.

i see that many of the prediciton are posted and i figure if you really wanted to you could just use those for your appropriate lottery but the one thing i dont understand is how every one could have such different numbers for the same lottery? shouldnt they be similar if its a suppose pattern? and if there are so many picks doesnt it cost lots to play all of them? and how often do they hit on an average basis?...once a week? once a day?

i only want some assisstance and would greatly appreciate the wisdom...i just want to take advantage the smart way!

germantown md
    United States
    Member #64543
    August 31, 2008
    3771 Posts
    Posted: December 1, 2009, 3:48 am - IP Logged

so im from toronto, canada and im very interested to learn how to make profit off the pick 3 lottery. i know most of you are very experienced but im just looking for some insight. can i really make a legitimate profit off learning how to play the right way? and do i need lots of money to do so? it seems like most people on these forums do very well for themselves.

i see that many of the prediciton are posted and i figure if you really wanted to you could just use those for your appropriate lottery but the one thing i dont understand is how every one could have such different numbers for the same lottery? shouldnt they be similar if its a suppose pattern? and if there are so many picks doesnt it cost lots to play all of them? and how often do they hit on an average basis?...once a week? once a day?

i only want some assisstance and would greatly appreciate the wisdom...i just want to take advantage the smart way!

Straight in WC 2

check this thread out since u from Canada

Amazing Grace is cool he will help u out.

Thegee

hush!!!! money is speaking White Bounce