Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:50 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

beginner: i want to learn!

Topic closed. 13 replies. Last post 7 years ago by PERDUE.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
ontario
Canada
Member #83164
November 30, 2009
2 Posts
Posted: December 1, 2009, 3:40 am - IP Logged

so im from Toronto, Canada and im very interested to learn how to make profit off the pick 3 lottery. i know most of you are very experienced but im just looking for some insight. Can I really make legitimate profit off learning how to play the right way? and do i need lots of money to do so? it seems like most people on this forum do well for themselves.

I see that most of the predictions are posted and i figured if you really wanted to you could just use those for your appropriate lottery, right? but the one thing i dont understand is how everyone could have such different numbers for the same lottery? shouldnt they be similar if its a suppose pattern? and if theres so many picks doesnt it cost lots to play them all? and how often do they hit on an average basis?...once a week? once a day?

i only want some assistance and would greatly appreciate the wisdom...i just want to take advantage the smart way!

PlraX's avatar - large flag_of_dominican_republic.gif
    Deeping in Ramdoness
    Dominican Republic
    Member #73824
    April 25, 2009
    238 Posts
    Posted: December 1, 2009, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

so im from Toronto, Canada and im very interested to learn how to make profit off the pick 3 lottery. i know most of you are very experienced but im just looking for some insight. Can I really make legitimate profit off learning how to play the right way? and do i need lots of money to do so? it seems like most people on this forum do well for themselves.

I see that most of the predictions are posted and i figured if you really wanted to you could just use those for your appropriate lottery, right? but the one thing i dont understand is how everyone could have such different numbers for the same lottery? shouldnt they be similar if its a suppose pattern? and if theres so many picks doesnt it cost lots to play them all? and how often do they hit on an average basis?...once a week? once a day?

i only want some assistance and would greatly appreciate the wisdom...i just want to take advantage the smart way!

aare a lot. of DOCS, and manuals here un LP just make a search and you will found a  LOT OF info AND You can learn.if you have somequestion after reading a litle you can ask here for support

REGARDS

i will get MY COUNTRY jackpot..

THE SMARTER PEOPLE ...are succesfull, person

Monkey Butt, USA
      United States
      Member #54569
      August 23, 2007
      1124 Posts
      Posted: December 1, 2009, 4:09 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to Lottery Post. Before you spend any money playing pick 3 or any other game, spend time reading and researching pick 3. Read the Lottery System Fourm there is a wealth of information there. Read the Pick 3 Forum. Read the Discussion Fourm. Go back in time and read the old posts from back in the day. There is a lot of information to absorb at this website. Study the pick 3 numbers for your area. Track them on paper. Learn about the different systems used here. 

Do a search here for: vtrac --ttt--sums just for starters.

As for making a profit off the pick 3, anything is possible.  I wish you well young grasshopper & I look forward to reading your posts.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
        Member #47420
        November 4, 2006
        3930 Posts
        Posted: December 1, 2009, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

There is no real system that works..Learn how to make out a lottery slip of any lottery game and pick some numbers..It's called LUCK and in your case it's beginners LUCK so good LUCK...

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
          Texas
          United States
          Member #55889
          October 23, 2007
          5588 Posts
          Posted: December 1, 2009, 5:56 pm - IP Logged

Study your P3 game and look for patterns. Go back several years if your lottery's web site has the info and backtest. I found here in Texas that repeats are common. In backtesting I found that it's possible to make a profit playing repeats. Not get rich profit, but a decent profit none the less. Anytime you can make a profit in any lottery, you are doing well.

Wecome to LP, good luck , and good hunting!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
            Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
            United States
            Member #73904
            April 28, 2009
            14903 Posts
            Posted: December 1, 2009, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

Welcome nivisi,

There are lot of nice people spending a lot of time developing systems here who post numbers based on their approach to the games. You can learn a lot from them on the various forums here. There are no guarantees though and when a system is found to consistently predict the lottery numbers, that will necessarily precede and foretell the end of the lotteries as we know them. You will find some that you feel give you an edge however, based on their research. Check them out and ask questions and be lucky, be very, very lucky; that always helps.

If losing makes you mad then you should definitely find another hobby. Everybody loses far more bets than they win in the lottery. Everybody. That in itself doesn't mean that some don't come out ahead and quite to the contrary some become multi-millionaires. But the odds are against it.

With that in mind, play only what you can easily afford to lose and don't take it too seriously. Remember it's just a game with odds designed to keep you from winning. Don't count on making a living off Pick3 and you'll never be disappointed. If you find yourself driven to distraction over losing on Pick3, find a constructive outlet for your despair. Personally, I find heavy binge drinking to be a pleasant respite.

Good luck to you.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
              Member #4877
              May 30, 2004
              5114 Posts
              Posted: December 1, 2009, 9:27 pm - IP Logged

Welcome nivisi,

There are lot of nice people spending a lot of time developing systems here who post numbers based on their approach to the games. You can learn a lot from them on the various forums here. There are no guarantees though and when a system is found to consistently predict the lottery numbers, that will necessarily precede and foretell the end of the lotteries as we know them. You will find some that you feel give you an edge however, based on their research. Check them out and ask questions and be lucky, be very, very lucky; that always helps.

If losing makes you mad then you should definitely find another hobby. Everybody loses far more bets than they win in the lottery. Everybody. That in itself doesn't mean that some don't come out ahead and quite to the contrary some become multi-millionaires. But the odds are against it.

With that in mind, play only what you can easily afford to lose and don't take it too seriously. Remember it's just a game with odds designed to keep you from winning. Don't count on making a living off Pick3 and you'll never be disappointed. If you find yourself driven to distraction over losing on Pick3, find a constructive outlet for your despair. Personally, I find heavy binge drinking to be a pleasant respite.

Good luck to you.

YEA>they are cum'g 2 AMERICA>!!!!L@@K>OUT!!!!!!

HERE dud >they CUM'g 2 AMERICA 2> "WIN"

the "LOTTERY " ????????? (america is EVIL>EVIL place)!!!!!

WE R LOSE'G JOB'$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!!!!!

WE have GIVEN our live'sssssss & MONEY 2222222222 DDDDDWORLD>>>!!!!!!!!

DON't TRY 2 "SUCK" our LOTTERY>>>>"DRY"!!!!!!!!

THIS is OUR "LOTTERY">>>>>>"WHY"?

SHOULD WE SHARE USA "MONY"?????

United States
                Member #4877
                May 30, 2004
                5114 Posts
                Posted: December 1, 2009, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

nivisi>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

thanks 4 UR POST>>>>>>NOTHING "FREE"!!!!!!!

this country work's "HARD" 4 our "MONEY"!!

we pay 4 every lottery pick 2>3>4>5>6>$$$$!

with our earned>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>$INCOME$$$$!

WE can't GIVE U >>AH>>"PROFIT" in USA!!!!!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                  Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                  United States
                  Member #73904
                  April 28, 2009
                  14903 Posts
                  Posted: December 1, 2009, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

Hey psykomo,

They have their own lottery in Canada. Ontario is rated A+ by Todd's Lottery Report Card - all true lottery drawings, no computer draws, why would he want to play here? Besides, anybody in any country who plays our lotteries puts in much more than they take out, meaning bigger jackpots for us.

You do have to watch them though. Every time I order chips up there they give me french fries.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
                    Member #4877
                    May 30, 2004
                    5114 Posts
                    Posted: December 1, 2009, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

the citizen's of USA earn DR "mony"

PAY 4 dare SHARE 2 PLAY the "GAME"

and pay 4 HELLAVA LOTTERY>>>>>>>>$

SCOLARSHIP'$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

2 student's from all over D world 2

cum 2 our SCH@@L's 4 a "FREE">>"ED"

THANK's 2 "ALL" who support LOTTERY

state's by PLAY'G UR earned "MONY"!

2 support D USA "CHILLON"^^^^^^^^^!

PSYKOMO

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                      Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #49980
                      February 21, 2007
                      34107 Posts
                      Posted: December 1, 2009, 11:02 pm - IP Logged

Just post some numbers here that you like, that's all you have to do, send me some of those lucky numbers I will take them, 1 pick 3, 1 pick4  5 digits. and 6 digits 1 Everybodys going to win!!!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

United States
                        Member #83701
                        December 13, 2009
                        225 Posts
                        Posted: December 22, 2009, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

Most people make their money by promoting their "system" rather than employing it so the chances of making a profit just from the lottery itself is probably non-existent.   Even if you did manage to identify a slight advantage, it would take millions if not billions of statistically independent draws before all the noise averages out.   The only real money making strategy is the same for all forms of gambling, knowing when to quit.

You can make money out of losing tickets.   If you can collect losing tickets that have been thrown out, you can bundle them for sale to collectors or to people who have won the lotto and could use a tax writeoff.   The losing tickets can be written off your US income taxes but only against any wins hence they don't benefit people who have not won anything but there's a good chance that whomever did win, had not kept all of their losing tickets to claim against the taxes with-held from their win and would be willing to buy some losing tickets. Personally, I've scanned all my losing tickets into my computer and I'm hoping that the IRS would accept scanned images instead of the actual tickets especially since I've already thrown most of the losing tickets away.   I'll need to write off a $1,000 win this year and those scanned images should just about do the trick but if anyone would want to purchase the rights to scanned images of tickets that i don't need for my taxes, we can talk.

However, Canadians don't pay taxes on their lotto winnings as there's a windfall exception in Canadian tax laws.

sully16's avatar - sharan
                          Ringleader
                          Michigan
                          United States
                          Member #81740
                          October 28, 2009
                          40299 Posts
                          Posted: December 22, 2009, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

welcome nivisi, before you go spending alot of money. learn learn learn. this place has alot of good tools. my favorite is the number inspector and i myself am learnig vtracs. i have been playing 3 digit for 30 years , never thought of it as get rich quick. went to college got married still have job. sometimes you get hot then it seems like nothing you pick will come in or you keep missing by one number. good luck!

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

Monkey Butt, USA
                            United States
                            Member #54569
                            August 23, 2007
                            1124 Posts
                            Posted: December 23, 2009, 11:31 am - IP Logged

welcome nivisi, before you go spending alot of money. learn learn learn. this place has alot of good tools. my favorite is the number inspector and i myself am learnig vtracs. i have been playing 3 digit for 30 years , never thought of it as get rich quick. went to college got married still have job. sometimes you get hot then it seems like nothing you pick will come in or you keep missing by one number. good luck!

Sully16,

Have you tried Vtacs for Dummies in the System Fourm? It is the complete vtrac lessons posted by tntea and it has a vtrac converter created by diamondpalace. These two postings are two of the sweetest gems you will get into your pick 3 arsenal.

VTRAC For Dummies:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/205270

In case anyone is wondering what a vtrac converter is. Diamondpalace's program allows you to type in your pick 3 numbers and it converts the pick 3 numbers into vtrac for you. Awsome program!!!