Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How to win Scratchoffs...A Better tactic...

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 7 years ago by mymonthlypicks.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: December 1, 2009, 6:52 am - IP Logged

consider this classified information you will not get it anywhere else. All those people on the internet claiming they know how to make you win scratchoffs or lotto they are talking junk..here it goes:
Scratchoffs carry a serial number and all the scratchoffs of a particular name can be listed from 1 to 4 million or whatever the number might be...If you can convert the list of numbers into lotto combinations noticed that lotto combinations are also listed from 1 to 10 million or whatever the number..Like how i was saying if you can list all the scratchoffs list [or serial number] or a particular game and convert them into combinations lists then all you got to do is create a hot wheel and wheel the lists of the particular game scratchoffs and in your hot wheel you will contain the first prize winning scratchoff...Notice just like the lotto that has millions of combinations and 1 is selected scratchoffs are the same way, the only difference with scratchoffs is that you are not fighting the variable/dimension of time that the lotto is plus the lotto unlike scratchoffs the first prize jumps from different combinations to others while the scratchoffs is constant...So basically going after a particular scratchoff will be just like going after the lotto...That takes care of the winning scratchoff but it doesnt take care of location, i think location will be like another algorithm or another bonus ball..I got this idea after i thought about a wheel i created like a decade ago and it put it together in my mind with scratchoffs...

One way to make a scratchoff list be like a combination lotto lists...Is to list how many scratchoff there are, then write it as a permutation game...For instance if there are 10,000 scratchoff list them as: Pick4/0-9 OR VIEWED ANOTHER WAY Pick1/0-9 + Pick1/0-9 + Pick1/0-9 + Pick1/0-9 [your regular pick4] or if you have a calculator 10 x 10 x 10 x 10 [all of it equal 10,000 combinations]...just like your regular pick4...And then you convert it to combination games..And there you have it...You do the same if it has more than 10,000 combinations...For instance if the particular scratchoff has 100,000 numbers/scratchoffs you can write it as: Pick5/0-9 OR VIEWED ANOTHER WAY Pick1/0-9 + Pick1/0-9 + Pick1/0-9 + Pick1/0-9 + Pick1/0-9 or if you have a calculator 10 x 10 x 10 x 10 x 10 = 100,000 combinations...Dont forget 10 is the same as: 0-9...

And it doesn't have to be from 0-9 it can be from 0-13 as permutation game...And then you convert it to combination games if you have been following my blog since i showed you in my blog how to convert a game from a permutation game to a combination game and viceversa...

for instance: if the particular game scratchoff has 5 million tickets it will be equivalent to a: Pick6/0-12 or Pick6/1-13....A Pick6/0-12 has 4.8 million combinations...

If you convert a Pick6/0-12 to a combination game it will be on average like: Pick6/48....It can be a Pick6/72 but i'll explain why it will not be... 

want to know how to do it, is simple add: 12 six times and the number will be a Pick6/12 added 6 times...But like how most lotto combinations play the average and not the extremes [in this case 1 and 12] the average will be 6-8...So you add 8 three times and you add 6 three times the number will be the range or a Pick6/8 added 3 times + 6 added 3 times...In this case it will be a: Pick6/42....

However since we are talking about scratchoff anything can happen so it can be a Pick6/72 or a Pick6/42 combination game or in between...If you notice Pick6/42 has 5 million combinations...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: December 1, 2009, 6:53 am - IP Logged

but again this doesnt account for the location of the scratchoff factor....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: December 1, 2009, 7:11 am - IP Logged

The only difference with the regular lotto and with scratchoff combination lotto game is that with the regular lotto you are shooting at a moving target...

i am glad i saw this because going at it blindly you are facing: 800 or 900 million odds...

now i know the world is listening you saw what i just did...Now i want my disability re-instated....

mymonthlypicks's avatar - spider
        Virginia Beach,Va
        United States
        Member #65378
        September 25, 2008
        1180 Posts
        Posted: December 20, 2009, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

consider this classified information you will not get it anywhere else. All those people on the internet claiming they know how to make you win scratchoffs or lotto they are talking junk..here it goes:
        Scratchoffs carry a serial number and all the scratchoffs of a particular name can be listed from 1 to 4 million or whatever the number might be...If you can convert the list of numbers into lotto combinations noticed that lotto combinations are also listed from 1 to 10 million or whatever the number..Like how i was saying if you can list all the scratchoffs list [or serial number] or a particular game and convert them into combinations lists then all you got to do is create a hot wheel and wheel the lists of the particular game scratchoffs and in your hot wheel you will contain the first prize winning scratchoff...Notice just like the lotto that has millions of combinations and 1 is selected scratchoffs are the same way, the only difference with scratchoffs is that you are not fighting the variable/dimension of time that the lotto is plus the lotto unlike scratchoffs the first prize jumps from different combinations to others while the scratchoffs is constant...So basically going after a particular scratchoff will be just like going after the lotto...That takes care of the winning scratchoff but it doesnt take care of location, i think location will be like another algorithm or another bonus ball..I got this idea after i thought about a wheel i created like a decade ago and it put it together in my mind with scratchoffs...

One way to make a scratchoff list be like a combination lotto lists...Is to list how many scratchoff there are, then write it as a permutation game...For instance if there are 10,000 scratchoff list them as: Pick4/0-9 OR VIEWED ANOTHER WAY Pick1/0-9 + Pick1/0-9 + Pick1/0-9 + Pick1/0-9 [your regular pick4] or if you have a calculator 10 x 10 x 10 x 10 [all of it equal 10,000 combinations]...just like your regular pick4...And then you convert it to combination games..And there you have it...You do the same if it has more than 10,000 combinations...For instance if the particular scratchoff has 100,000 numbers/scratchoffs you can write it as: Pick5/0-9 OR VIEWED ANOTHER WAY Pick1/0-9 + Pick1/0-9 + Pick1/0-9 + Pick1/0-9 + Pick1/0-9 or if you have a calculator 10 x 10 x 10 x 10 x 10 = 100,000 combinations...Dont forget 10 is the same as: 0-9...

And it doesn't have to be from 0-9 it can be from 0-13 as permutation game...And then you convert it to combination games if you have been following my blog since i showed you in my blog how to convert a game from a permutation game to a combination game and viceversa...

for instance: if the particular game scratchoff has 5 million tickets it will be equivalent to a: Pick6/0-12 or Pick6/1-13....A Pick6/0-12 has 4.8 million combinations...

If you convert a Pick6/0-12 to a combination game it will be on average like: Pick6/48....It can be a Pick6/72 but i'll explain why it will not be... 

want to know how to do it, is simple add: 12 six times and the number will be a Pick6/12 added 6 times...But like how most lotto combinations play the average and not the extremes [in this case 1 and 12] the average will be 6-8...So you add 8 three times and you add 6 three times the number will be the range or a Pick6/8 added 3 times + 6 added 3 times...In this case it will be a: Pick6/42....

However since we are talking about scratchoff anything can happen so it can be a Pick6/72 or a Pick6/42 combination game or in between...If you notice Pick6/42 has 5 million combinations...

Pretty strong Drugs your on pumpi

If OBAMA'S The ANSWER

How STUPID was the QUESTION?