Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Full Moon Surprise - Gem & Pisces & Sag & Luck

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 7 years ago by luckyshoes.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: December 2, 2009, 7:26 am - IP Logged

Well, here we are - The 12/03/2009 Gemini Full Moon as Uranus goes direct (in Pisces still) and Merc moves to Capricorn (on the 5th).  Lots of strong good energy to embrace with these changes and the hint of potential surprise!

Uranus is a big slow mover (thank goodness) that will spend all-told 7 years in Pisces while it's retrograde 2009 time has been since July 1st. 

I write this post with three sun signs in particular in mind - Gem, Pisces, and Sag - all affected for many months by several astrological issues.  Others with these planets prominently placed are in the mix too.   If you are a twin/fish/archer, and you've found your luck sadly lacking for months on end, I'm here to tell you that you have not been alone for one moment.  Perhaps you've just missed by one or perhaps found a small win where a big one should have been.   Maybe your intuition is off-base - this being the part that messes most with my head.

The rhythm of Luck is always in flux.   Don't allow yourself to forget this.  Sometimes the periods of down may last months (kind of like waiting for a triple or quad to fall, I think).  You wake up feeling confident and good, the numbers look good, feel right and should be there and then - boom - it doesn't happen.  Over and over.  It's enough to take the wind out of anyone's sails.  These can be treacherous times for the wallet too, as we allow the emotion of coulda/woulda/shoulda prevail and lose sight of reality in search of that next hit.

All that said, I believe we are drawing closer to the end of this trend.   Some astrologers are beginning to make note of it's end while those of us directly affected can feel the wind starting to shift.   What will this full moon bring?  I'll deal with it's proximity to the move of Uranus first - expect the unexpected and remember this is a situation where the lunacy and lunar are hand-in-hand.  You may be left shaking your head in disbelief at something that occurs.  Expect it, it will be less shattering when it comes, and your friends will be shaking their heads over your ability to remain unruffled and strong.  Oh yeah, I know, "experts" say there is no correlation between the behavior of animals/humans with fluctuations of the moon.  I say tell it to the Marines but be prepared to take cover!

Then, we have the actual Gemini Moon opposing Sagittarius.  Without going into detail, we can live with this.  These two signs will typically find a place of compromise because Sag being the intellectual, it is often assumed that Gemini is the airhead - actually Gemini has great intelligence, just too busy to be bothered with it.

The numbers I associate with all this activity are 3s, 4's, 5's, 6's.    On Monday, I saw triples everywhere (888 prevailed and must be kept in mind with Capricorn getting ready to horn in on Saturday).  On Tuesday, not so much but I was quite distracted.  Bird on the Wire continues to be 1 and 4.    Double-doubles popped too - 3939, 2727, 6868.   I also am getting a sporadic buzz on quads (5555 prevails) but this needs more fine-tuning.  As a side note, DE has had every 4 digit but 5718 - incredible!  I refuse to yield on 788.  I have an affinity for birds - interpret how you will I continue to be visited by a gorgeous Red Hawk.

I hope this beautiful FM keeps you hopping and happy!  Just expect the unexpected.   J  Type

Jani Norman's avatar - fiftyways
    OHIO
    United States
    Member #4164
    March 27, 2004
    14586 Posts
    Posted: December 2, 2009, 8:10 am - IP Logged

WOW Jake very interesting reading, thanks for the heads up..See Ya!

"I am what I am by the grace of God."

Kitfany

http://www.ohiolottery.com/

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34161 Posts
      Posted: December 2, 2009, 8:23 am - IP Logged

WOW Jake very interesting reading, thanks for the heads up..See Ya!

Hey Jani  Happy Holidays to you and Everyone here! I have a hot number go to my thread.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

1977's avatar - flower2
        st. pete
        United States
        Member #6680
        September 3, 2004
        1226 Posts
        Posted: December 2, 2009, 12:22 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Jake !!!! A full moon surprise-------I 'm hoping its a good oneSmile

mybolade's avatar - praying hands.jpg
          Detroit, MI
          United States
          Member #8705
          November 15, 2004
          1396 Posts
          Posted: December 2, 2009, 12:46 pm - IP Logged

Jake,

Thanks for the update and taking the time to share.

Bolade'

"Excellence is the result of
           Caring more than others think is wise;
           Risking more than others think is safe,
           Dreaming more than others think is practical, and
           Expecting more than others think is possible."  Author Unknown

columbus, GA
            United States
            Member #67676
            December 2, 2008
            2870 Posts
            Posted: December 2, 2009, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

i have been playing quad 5555 for 2 weeks now i have seen them alot myself

D thanks for the post although it is not for my sign

WHISH's avatar - flower2
              Hardwick, Georgia 31034
              United States
              Member #104
              August 16, 2001
              855 Posts
              Posted: December 2, 2009, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

i have been playing quad 5555 for 2 weeks now i have seen them alot myself

D thanks for the post although it is not for my sign

I shall Keep watch::thank U

middle Georgia
                United States
                Member #1893
                July 20, 2003
                1868 Posts
                Posted: December 2, 2009, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

The NOAA radio came on today with anouncement  number 788 to warn of a tornado in Georgia about thirty miles from where I live.  I immediately thought of the 788 in your post.  So.....announcement 788 tornado hit in Georgia and I hope 788 hits Delaware's cash three game.   Play one for me.     Good luck, Jake!!!!!     maggie

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                  Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34161 Posts
                  Posted: December 2, 2009, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

Well, here we are - The 12/03/2009 Gemini Full Moon as Uranus goes direct (in Pisces still) and Merc moves to Capricorn (on the 5th).  Lots of strong good energy to embrace with these changes and the hint of potential surprise!

Uranus is a big slow mover (thank goodness) that will spend all-told 7 years in Pisces while it's retrograde 2009 time has been since July 1st. 

I write this post with three sun signs in particular in mind - Gem, Pisces, and Sag - all affected for many months by several astrological issues.  Others with these planets prominently placed are in the mix too.   If you are a twin/fish/archer, and you've found your luck sadly lacking for months on end, I'm here to tell you that you have not been alone for one moment.  Perhaps you've just missed by one or perhaps found a small win where a big one should have been.   Maybe your intuition is off-base - this being the part that messes most with my head.

The rhythm of Luck is always in flux.   Don't allow yourself to forget this.  Sometimes the periods of down may last months (kind of like waiting for a triple or quad to fall, I think).  You wake up feeling confident and good, the numbers look good, feel right and should be there and then - boom - it doesn't happen.  Over and over.  It's enough to take the wind out of anyone's sails.  These can be treacherous times for the wallet too, as we allow the emotion of coulda/woulda/shoulda prevail and lose sight of reality in search of that next hit.

All that said, I believe we are drawing closer to the end of this trend.   Some astrologers are beginning to make note of it's end while those of us directly affected can feel the wind starting to shift.   What will this full moon bring?  I'll deal with it's proximity to the move of Uranus first - expect the unexpected and remember this is a situation where the lunacy and lunar are hand-in-hand.  You may be left shaking your head in disbelief at something that occurs.  Expect it, it will be less shattering when it comes, and your friends will be shaking their heads over your ability to remain unruffled and strong.  Oh yeah, I know, "experts" say there is no correlation between the behavior of animals/humans with fluctuations of the moon.  I say tell it to the Marines but be prepared to take cover!

Then, we have the actual Gemini Moon opposing Sagittarius.  Without going into detail, we can live with this.  These two signs will typically find a place of compromise because Sag being the intellectual, it is often assumed that Gemini is the airhead - actually Gemini has great intelligence, just too busy to be bothered with it.

The numbers I associate with all this activity are 3s, 4's, 5's, 6's.    On Monday, I saw triples everywhere (888 prevailed and must be kept in mind with Capricorn getting ready to horn in on Saturday).  On Tuesday, not so much but I was quite distracted.  Bird on the Wire continues to be 1 and 4.    Double-doubles popped too - 3939, 2727, 6868.   I also am getting a sporadic buzz on quads (5555 prevails) but this needs more fine-tuning.  As a side note, DE has had every 4 digit but 5718 - incredible!  I refuse to yield on 788.  I have an affinity for birds - interpret how you will I continue to be visited by a gorgeous Red Hawk.

I hope this beautiful FM keeps you hopping and happy!  Just expect the unexpected.   J  Type

You hit that statement right on the head, Treacherous times for the wallet! Coulda/Shoulda /Woulda. You are right The rhythm of luck is always in Flux! I won't allow myself to forget it. that is so very true! I think you are talking to me! LOL! Oh, by the way I played a doulble number today. 5858 I only boxed it!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
                    Member #2217
                    September 1, 2003
                    985 Posts
                    Posted: December 3, 2009, 7:23 am - IP Logged

To all who responded to my post - it is awfully good to hear from you! 

Our 'surprise' was several inches of rain, a mini-flood, and no power for hours this a.m., all occurring between 9 p and 3 a.  Short burst of Mom Nature showing who is boss. 

Trips in the Play-4 but no straightforward trips - perhaps the after will continue as the before and a few more trips will come on the waning side of this Twin Moon.

I believe the next event, Merc moving to Cap on the 5th, will be fruitful.   This time of year, we often start seeing 177, 868, 686, 6868, 6788, and 5678 (which I saw someone did have).  It's the Capricorn relationship to 8's.

The power is back on (obviously), the water is receding (thankfully), and I actually now know that TODAY is the 3rd (amazingly).  I hope your Thursday is mystical, magical, and, most of all, as fortunate as you need it to be.  J  Type

columbus, GA
                      United States
                      Member #67676
                      December 2, 2008
                      2870 Posts
                      Posted: December 5, 2009, 12:38 am - IP Logged

ga got 4111 today i played 5111 and 7111 and 4744, but i will be on the lookout for the 8's

thanks Jake many blessings to you.

masslottery's avatar - dragon eye.jpg

United States
                        Member #34117
                        February 28, 2006
                        756 Posts
                        Posted: December 13, 2009, 6:46 am - IP Logged

12/3/09>5866>eve

12/5/09>3788>eve

12/6/09>1871>middayThumbs Up

hesperides's avatar - girlz1
                          Houston, TX
                          United States
                          Member #72540
                          March 20, 2009
                          1102 Posts
                          Posted: December 13, 2009, 12:12 pm - IP Logged

868 Texas 12-09

won $80

hesperides's avatar - girlz1
                            Houston, TX
                            United States
                            Member #72540
                            March 20, 2009
                            1102 Posts
                            Posted: December 16, 2009, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

7886 Texas 12-16 day draw

luckyshoes's avatar - butterfly neg.jpg
                              Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #79502
                              September 2, 2009
                              6396 Posts
                              Posted: December 16, 2009, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

Thats lovely stuff ,Jake.....keep it up.   I noticed that Pa had doubles on both the full moon and new moon. Love to read stuff like this.