Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 9:56 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

If you held the Lotto Ransom by your system what would be your demands

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 7 years ago by PERDUE.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: December 3, 2009, 11:03 am - IP Logged

Let's say that you came up with an out of this world system that can pin point with exactness where every scratchoff winner is and it could also win Powerball any given sunday/day...

Or let's say that you are a scientist and you invented a protein that will stimulate the brain to see the future....

And let's say you are a good samaritan and you went to the State lottery because you didnt want to "Break the Bank" plus if you didnt go to the lottery there will be a prize on your head and if you didnt tell them it will mean the break of your country's revenue possibly 1 billion dollars a year revenue that your country will not make which will mean you are a bad citizen...It could mean your country not getting oil free, or cutting off the revenue of the military or police it could mean a lot of things..Anyways let's say you went to the state lottery or that you convent all of the lotteries of the world into 1 stadium..And they came up to you and say:...

Men you are so right we dont want you to spill the beans and they told you "Men you surely got us where you want you can surely hold us hostage [symbolically] if you like: Ask for your demands and they will be done anything you want well almost anything you want...

Again the lottery doesnt want to believe me that it sould have insurance against this kind of things..

ANYWAYS WHAT WOULD BE YOUR DEMANDS????Please feel free to make a long list or lists..

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

United States
    Member #75358
    June 1, 2009
    5345 Posts
    Posted: December 3, 2009, 12:02 pm - IP Logged

My first demand would be to free all the midget sex slaves held in capitivity throughout the world.

My second demand would require all David hasselhoff music records to be burned.

Surge's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #46493
      September 11, 2006
      4177 Posts
      Posted: December 3, 2009, 12:05 pm - IP Logged

The lottery doesn't need any insurance against someone coming up with any system.

Keep it simple 

fja's avatar - gnome1

United States
        Member #91
        January 19, 2002
        12004 Posts
        Posted: December 3, 2009, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

Instead of money,,I would ask the lottery make everyone play atleast $1.00 and then go back to stoning the winner!!!

I would probably hit the jackpot, if that was the case. 

"Everybody has to believe in something...I believe I'll have another beer!"   = W.C.Fields                      

NY
          United States
          Member #23835
          October 16, 2005
          3502 Posts
          Posted: December 5, 2009, 12:58 am - IP Logged

I'd demand that thay take away your internet connection.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
            Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #74096
            May 2, 2009
            23208 Posts
            Posted: December 5, 2009, 1:04 am - IP Logged

Pumpi, I nor you would not be in any position to be making any demands....from a jail cell.

There is no system to scratch offs.

United States
              United States
              Member #60097
              April 5, 2008
              3973 Posts
              Posted: December 5, 2009, 1:22 am - IP Logged

This guy has an imagination...............come up with the right idea and you could be rich.  I like that about the scientist finding a protein to stimulate the brain.

As for demands.............keep being nice Gus............we want more winnersJack-in-the-Box

Happy holidays and hope you all win lots of dough,
              KeystoneParty

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #74096
                May 2, 2009
                23208 Posts
                Posted: December 5, 2009, 1:55 am - IP Logged

Keystone, I demand your post time! Scared

sully16's avatar - sharan
                  Ringleader
                  Michigan
                  United States
                  Member #81740
                  October 28, 2009
                  41845 Posts
                  Posted: December 5, 2009, 8:55 am - IP Logged

i would use my brain protein to make every ceo cfo coo and chairman of the board,pay back all the money they swindled from our stocks and 401ks! every shaddy fund manager would be standing on a corner handing out hundreds . i would be richer if i hadn't taken it up the @#$. in the markets. Thud

HyperBe Happy.

Hermanus104's avatar - 5027340606 1e360c8038_s.jpg
                    Northern Virginia
                    United States
                    Member #83350
                    December 5, 2009
                    1322 Posts
                    Posted: December 5, 2009, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

I would demand that the payouts for Cash 5 / Powerball / Mega Millions / other large games be half of the posted odds. I think a $100 prize for 1 in 25,000 odds is completely unfair. But maybe they do this to make the jackpots super-huge?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19891 Posts
                      Posted: December 5, 2009, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

"If you held the Lotto Ransom by your system what would be your demands"

The only demands I would make is the same one every winner makes "Pay me my money" and would continue playing and doing the same thing every time I won.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

NH
                        United States
                        Member #83352
                        December 5, 2009
                        223 Posts
                        Posted: December 5, 2009, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

Since the lottery can refuse play to anyone at anytime, I would make sure I lost almost as much as I won...If I were given a sports almanac like Biff Tannen in the movie Back to the Future II, I would make sure that I had some massive losses from time to time...Take acting lessons so I could play it off like I'm really upset over the losses...

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19891 Posts
                          Posted: December 6, 2009, 1:52 am - IP Logged

Since the lottery can refuse play to anyone at anytime, I would make sure I lost almost as much as I won...If I were given a sports almanac like Biff Tannen in the movie Back to the Future II, I would make sure that I had some massive losses from time to time...Take acting lessons so I could play it off like I'm really upset over the losses...

Since the lottery can refuse play to anyone at anytime, I would make sure I lost almost as much as I won...

Where did you come up with such information?  Retailer sell tickets to anyone over eighteen years old and trying to lose as much as you won if you won a jackpot would be foolish.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

NH
                            United States
                            Member #83352
                            December 5, 2009
                            223 Posts
                            Posted: December 6, 2009, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

What good would a fool proof system be if you weren't allowed to use it? Do you think in the real world Biff Tannen from the movie Back to the Future II would be allowed to gamble anywhere? That is what is foolish...You would be blackballed from any gambling on the planet...That is why I said I would lose almost as much as I won...Say 51% Win to 49% lose ratio...We are talking fantasy land here aren't we?

Monkey Butt, USA
                              United States
                              Member #54569
                              August 23, 2007
                              1124 Posts
                              Posted: December 7, 2009, 12:04 am - IP Logged

Let's say that you came up with an out of this world system that can pin point with exactness where every scratchoff winner is and it could also win Powerball any given sunday/day...

Or let's say that you are a scientist and you invented a protein that will stimulate the brain to see the future....

And let's say you are a good samaritan and you went to the State lottery because you didnt want to "Break the Bank" plus if you didnt go to the lottery there will be a prize on your head and if you didnt tell them it will mean the break of your country's revenue possibly 1 billion dollars a year revenue that your country will not make which will mean you are a bad citizen...It could mean your country not getting oil free, or cutting off the revenue of the military or police it could mean a lot of things..Anyways let's say you went to the state lottery or that you convent all of the lotteries of the world into 1 stadium..And they came up to you and say:...

Men you are so right we dont want you to spill the beans and they told you "Men you surely got us where you want you can surely hold us hostage [symbolically] if you like: Ask for your demands and they will be done anything you want well almost anything you want...

Again the lottery doesnt want to believe me that it sould have insurance against this kind of things..

ANYWAYS WHAT WOULD BE YOUR DEMANDS????Please feel free to make a long list or lists..

Sorry pumpi76, but the greedy <snip> part of me would not allow me to negotiate with the Lottery Commission. I would make it my life's goal to see that as many struggling folks benefitted from my skill-gift-good fortune. I would juice every lottery I could for all they are worth. Why?? Because I am an average citizen who gets reamed by the state in property taxes-fines-fees. Reamed by the U.S. govt. by income taxes-fees. No. I would have to share the wealth with others especially on the pick 3 and pick 4. I would buy 100 tickets every day from various places and give them away to strangers after the drawing. I would do the same thing with scratch off tickets also. I would buy the tickets like the Weekly Grand that pays $1,000 a week for 20/25 yrs. I would buy the tickets for Weekly Bonus that pays $500 a week for 20/25 years. The way I see it, the govt. having money to fund this organization and that organization does no good and serve no purpose when you are denied services because of their bogus list of criteria. No different than the mortgage bail out crap that is being pushed.

Why should you have to refinance your home and lose your equity when all the greedy louts have to do is lower your payment so you can pay the mortgage? Why should you have to pay a penalty amount when you pay off your mortgage early? You should not have to pay someone an extra $5,000 to $10,000 just because you decided to pay off your home loan in 10 years instead of 20 years!! Don't get me started on the fees you're charged for everything you do. Add up all the fees you've paid this year alone and that would exceed what you've spent on about two house payments!!

So no!! I would be obligated and bound to assist every struggling schmuck like myself who is working their butt off to own just a little piece of the pie. I figure if you work your azz off, you might as well have something to show for it. And if I can help you obtain your something by juicing the lotteries of the world, then move over Jack LaLaine, the juicing queen is in the house!!!

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.