Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Special thanks to: Fja and Raven62

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 7 years ago by konane.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
Beautiful Florida
United States
Member #5709
July 18, 2004
20108 Posts
Posted: December 3, 2009, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

I'd like to express my many Thanks to:

Fja, for his mind boggling stat pages, that seem to get better every year.

Thanks again Fja, your time and support is very well appreciated.

Raven62, for the support that you give me and the players every week with the winner stats of Mega Millions and Powerball. Your support is appreciated as well .

And to all the players who've made the challenges a great place to test drive your systems.

Also to Todd and Lotterypost for making this possible. It's been a great year and I'm looking forward to many more.

Thanks everyone.....!

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
    Texas
    United States
    Member #55889
    October 23, 2007
    5588 Posts
    Posted: December 3, 2009, 11:27 pm - IP Logged

MADDOG, Thanks goes to you and fja, and Raven also. It takes time and work to run the challenges and I look forward to playing in them every week.

We've had some big winners this year, and it's really exciting to see who can hit big , hopefully for real also!

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
      Member #14
      November 9, 2001
      31343 Posts
      Posted: December 4, 2009, 12:05 am - IP Logged

Maddog - agree 100%.  Please give yourself a big pat on the back for all you do.

love to nibble those micey feet.

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
        Idaho
        United States
        Member #56506
        November 21, 2007
        6537 Posts
        Posted: December 4, 2009, 12:33 am - IP Logged

I don't participate in the challenges, but I also think that you, along with Fja and Raven deserve a big thanks for the work that you put into those challenges each week. Yes Nod

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

Nino224's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg
          Miami
          United States
          Member #62793
          July 9, 2008
          673 Posts
          Posted: December 4, 2009, 2:33 am - IP Logged

Raven62, for the support that you give me and the players every week with the winner stats of Mega Millions and Powerball. Your support is appreciated as well .

And to all the players who've made the challenges a great place to test drive your systems.

Also to Todd and Lotterypost for making this possible. It's been a great year and I'm looking forward to many more.

Thanks everyone.....!

MD10,

For the un-initiated, like me, how does this work, and who can participate? Thanks.

"...a chance to push everything aside, the circumstances that've controlled our lives, and do it our way now. Good, bad or otherwise. You'll maybe get lost in it, tied up in it a little bit, but if you work your way through that the real you shows up, I think. Maybe what's at your core deep down, maybe that comes out. Maybe that's what it's about." Mike Pace 

pt109's avatar - lib
            arkansas
            United States
            Member #82651
            November 18, 2009
            45 Posts
            Posted: December 4, 2009, 2:41 am - IP Logged

Thank you Raven, Fja, and Maddog for the games. I am having a blast! Thank you to all the players. Good luck everyone!

Winlotta's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg

United States
              Member #60014
              April 3, 2008
              735 Posts
              Posted: December 4, 2009, 11:06 am - IP Logged

Thanks everyone.....!

Maddog, eloquently stated!!!

I Agree! 

United States
                Member #9579
                December 12, 2004
                2121 Posts
                Posted: December 4, 2009, 1:05 pm - IP Logged

thanks.i have to admit,if i ever hit the big ka hoona,i probably will give up the lottery.but no danger,as like if magma hits 3-0 a lot then we play their numbers,then they don't hit anything.good lottery filters i guess.

Nino224's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg
                  Miami
                  United States
                  Member #62793
                  July 9, 2008
                  673 Posts
                  Posted: December 4, 2009, 11:05 pm - IP Logged

MD10,

For the un-initiated, like me, how does this work, and who can participate? Thanks.

Okay, I guess not then.

"...a chance to push everything aside, the circumstances that've controlled our lives, and do it our way now. Good, bad or otherwise. You'll maybe get lost in it, tied up in it a little bit, but if you work your way through that the real you shows up, I think. Maybe what's at your core deep down, maybe that comes out. Maybe that's what it's about." Mike Pace 

fja's avatar - gnome1

United States
                    Member #91
                    January 19, 2002
                    11924 Posts
                    Posted: December 5, 2009, 10:42 am - IP Logged

Okay, I guess not then.

Simply enter one or both of the challenges prior to every draw.  A 2+0 or better puts you on the charts and then you take it from there.  12 white ball's and 4 bonus balls, is all you need.  

I just want to thank everyone that plays the challenges especially Maddog10 and Raven62.  I like posting the stats mainly for some friendly competition, but it allows me an insight to whose choosing some consistent numbers.  Hope it has helped you also.

Good luck to all of you!!

"Everybody has to believe in something...I believe I'll have another beer!"   = W.C.Fields                      

konane's avatar - wallace
                      Atlanta, GA
                      United States
                      Member #1265
                      March 13, 2003
                      3333 Posts
                      Posted: December 6, 2009, 9:54 am - IP Logged

Absolutely agree .... thanks to each and every one of you for making it all possible!  Lots of hard work and diligence on the part of everyone including all participants in Maddog's challenges.

Good luck to everyone!