Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How ironic with scratcher

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 7 years ago by TheGameGrl.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
A long and winding road
United States
Member #17084
June 10, 2005
4532 Posts
Posted: December 3, 2009, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

I play them three times a week. and it was only today that as I sat and did my scratchers , the words "Scratch your lucky numbers"

phrase hit me! I am like if they are SOOOOOOOO Lucky why aint I winning! Then it dawned on me, that its so ironic when they profess being lucky they are anything BUT that. So I play bingo style or gem games when they are scratchers. They dont profess "lucky number" on the ticket. Saves me from scratching my head for sure!

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

christmas holly jolly numbers: 255,303,6911, 474,477 silver:47,gold:79.

x1kosmic's avatar - neptune vg2.gif

United States
    Member #48046
    December 7, 2006
    1699 Posts
    Posted: December 4, 2009, 11:17 am - IP Logged

Mabey if a few of your scratchers win a little something....

Those numbers you won with (sratched off)  can be replayed in Powerball or something?

just a thought

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #74096
      May 2, 2009
      22968 Posts
      Posted: December 4, 2009, 11:41 am - IP Logged

lol!

I'd like to rip Santa's hat, beard and clothes off of him on those Jolly Jingle Junk tickets they have....it's probably evil Gus under there. Evil

Do NOT buy those unless you're just looking for entries in the second chance drawings...high price ($20) for an entry that can wind up in the wrong

bin anyway..computer picked BINS??? Huh?? Don't they use real live humans for anything anymore?

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
        A long and winding road
        United States
        Member #17084
        June 10, 2005
        4532 Posts
        Posted: December 5, 2009, 11:25 am - IP Logged

too funny Dr!!! Yeah been watching the second chance drawings, PAYDAY, and some dude won twice in the same drawing for 1k. Go figure that one out when there are thousands of entries! Talk about it not being rigged.

I actually have been saving the losers and picking from the *ohh so not lucky numbers" a series to play in Quinto. So Far those numbers are still unlucky!!!

DR they use the humans to be fashion models on the tickets! I swear when I was at the Lottery Headquarters one of the staffers looked like Gus! Beard and all! (and I'm almost sure it was a woman)

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

christmas holly jolly numbers: 255,303,6911, 474,477 silver:47,gold:79.