Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 1:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

To QP or Not To QP

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 7 years ago by rhonda69.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Nino224's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg
Miami
United States
Member #62793
July 9, 2008
673 Posts
Posted: December 4, 2009, 3:38 am - IP Logged

I have no problem getting retailer qp's for the big games, but for some reason I never do with P3 and P4. I just get the feeling there's no chance of winning with a qp in those games.

Has anybody had any luck with a qp for P3 or P4?

"...a chance to push everything aside, the circumstances that've controlled our lives, and do it our way now. Good, bad or otherwise. You'll maybe get lost in it, tied up in it a little bit, but if you work your way through that the real you shows up, I think. Maybe what's at your core deep down, maybe that comes out. Maybe that's what it's about." Mike Pace 

cranesworld's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
    Austin, TX
    United States
    Member #61007
    May 9, 2008
    153 Posts
    Posted: December 4, 2009, 9:35 am - IP Logged

Actually, a friend of mine recently won the Daily4 and won $2,500 bucks off a quick pick! 

It's just as much a possibility as picking your own.

Chris

big3picker's avatar - speedykat
      georgia
      United States
      Member #69146
      January 5, 2009
      189 Posts
      Posted: December 4, 2009, 10:13 am - IP Logged

I have no problem getting retailer qp's for the big games, but for some reason I never do with P3 and P4. I just get the feeling there's no chance of winning with a qp in those games.

Has anybody had any luck with a qp for P3 or P4?

never actually won with a quick pick on cash4, but a couple of times if i had played the qp number for 3 or 4 days would have hit 1 str and another as a box

Don't disregard a Hunch

Hunches are another form of knowledge

Miami
        United States
        Member #62793
        July 9, 2008
        673 Posts
        Posted: December 4, 2009, 10:57 pm - IP Logged

Just as I suspected. Not many QP P3 and P4 winners, especially in Florida.

"...a chance to push everything aside, the circumstances that've controlled our lives, and do it our way now. Good, bad or otherwise. You'll maybe get lost in it, tied up in it a little bit, but if you work your way through that the real you shows up, I think. Maybe what's at your core deep down, maybe that comes out. Maybe that's what it's about." Mike Pace 

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
          Stone Mountain, GA
          United States
          Member #3189
          January 1, 2004
          28251 Posts
          Posted: December 5, 2009, 1:49 pm - IP Logged

I've hit quite a bit off of P3 qp's especially the pairs qp's.  I've hit box a few times on the P4 qp's.

Miami
            United States
            Member #62793
            July 9, 2008
            673 Posts
            Posted: December 5, 2009, 2:22 pm - IP Logged

Anybody in Florida?

rhonda69's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
              louisville,ky
              United States
              Member #72809
              March 28, 2009
              9316 Posts
              Posted: December 5, 2009, 4:05 pm - IP Logged

a qp can give you a win its just a chance you have to take i mean my mother gets qps because she feels she cant figure it out so thats her easy way of doing it unless she feels a number qps can be helpful if you know how to work a number out like flip numbers or even mirroring them good luck to you and i hope you win

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                United States
                Member #73904
                April 28, 2009
                14903 Posts
                Posted: December 5, 2009, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

I've won two P3 Str8 QP's. I've only played it like that 4 or 5 times and it was years ago now that I think about it. Completely forgot about it. Glad you brought it up, maybe I'll throw a couple bucks on it again. Couldn't do any worse than with my own numbers which prompted me to quit P3 and P4 a while ago.

I'll do it in VA though. I hate feeding the TN computers.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Miami
                  United States
                  Member #62793
                  July 9, 2008
                  673 Posts
                  Posted: December 6, 2009, 1:41 am - IP Logged

a qp can give you a win its just a chance you have to take i mean my mother gets qps because she feels she cant figure it out so thats her easy way of doing it unless she feels a number qps can be helpful if you know how to work a number out like flip numbers or even mirroring them good luck to you and i hope you win

I know qp's have a good track record with the jackpot games, but I'm not sure about P3 and P4 in Florida.

rhonda69's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
                    louisville,ky
                    United States
                    Member #72809
                    March 28, 2009
                    9316 Posts
                    Posted: December 6, 2009, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

oh sorry thought you were speaking in general.good luck