Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Systems

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Coin Toss.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #75596
June 7, 2009
5 Posts
Posted: December 5, 2009, 1:22 pm - IP Logged

I have been looking at using some different systems,  I have been using Gail Howard system for a while.  I just seen Lottotrix,  has anybody use that system and had good results.  I hadnt seen any reviews or testimonials on that site.  Any info would be helpful!

PlraX's avatar - large flag_of_dominican_republic.gif
    Deeping in Ramdoness
    Dominican Republic
    Member #73824
    April 25, 2009
    238 Posts
    Posted: December 5, 2009, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

I have been looking at using some different systems,  I have been using Gail Howard system for a while.  I just seen Lottotrix,  has anybody use that system and had good results.  I hadnt seen any reviews or testimonials on that site.  Any info would be helpful!

when you SAY A WHILE.. how many time you havE USING THIS SYSTEM.,, and what system are you USING?

you are using a especie of wheel using some 8 or 9 numbers.. and playing them? if not what system are you USING.. i recomend estudy lottery draws and play HOT NUMBER WHIT PRIOR AND COLD NUMBERS and try to
    usign this system for 10 or 20 draws.. . so i wait for amswer

i will get MY COUNTRY jackpot..

THE SMARTER PEOPLE ...are succesfull, person

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
      Zeta Reticuli Star System
      United States
      Member #30470
      January 17, 2006
      10354 Posts
      Posted: December 5, 2009, 6:28 pm - IP Logged

Just food for thought, when playing or paper trscking systems, is it best to think in terms of how many drawings, how many weeks or months, or how much $$$ you have tried them for?

Like the song says, you've got to know when to hold  them and know when to fold them.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.