Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 12:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lucky NJ Player Wins $3.5 Million on NY Win-4 Game

Topic closed. 33 replies. Last post 7 years ago by mjwinsmith.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
New Jersey
United States
Member #77101
July 13, 2009
7805 Posts
Posted: December 6, 2009, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

Sorry I can't post the story but you can find it on the New York Lottery website - www.nylottery.org - under heading "lottery news - recent winners".   A construction worker from New Jersey had a dream about his mother - decided to play her birthdate - 2912 - 700 times and won!!!    Lep

wendy67's avatar - disney32
    georgia
    United States
    Member #35172
    March 13, 2006
    617 Posts
    Posted: December 6, 2009, 1:01 pm - IP Logged

Wow!!! Read the story. Whatever was in his dream about his mom, he had to somehow know it would fall to take a chance like that.

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: December 6, 2009, 1:02 pm - IP Logged

I dont know but Wasn't withaker had a contruction company? Something funny going on..I remember like 9 years ago a guy also did the same thing i think it was for the first time ever and i think he won 7 million dollars but his was on Pick3 and he was from New York also...What are the odds...

It would had been nice if we had some kind of device that told if someone was telling the truth and it did so with accuracy...Because if he is telling the truth this is an amazing story for science and for Christianity...I just wish he was telling the truth..Nowadays there are so many trickersters and crooks you dont know who to believe...

he must make a good chunk of money per month to have $70 to spare and on the lottery...Either that or it must have been one heck of a grandma not trying to put down grandma is just that i notice people dont pay attention to their grandmas...

thanks for the story Starr920...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: December 6, 2009, 1:09 pm - IP Logged

and even if he did cheat he is not going to tell..but i think that can be solve; send a private team to offer him: 5 million dollars to tell the truth no harm done nor disclousure of secrets and the truth will be known...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
          Idaho
          United States
          Member #56506
          November 21, 2007
          6537 Posts
          Posted: December 6, 2009, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

Sorry I can't post the story but you can find it on the New York Lottery website - www.nylottery.org - under heading "lottery news - recent winners".   A construction worker from New Jersey had a dream about his mother - decided to play her birthdate - 2912 - 700 times and won!!!    Lep

He played a number 700 times? Wow! Eek I guess it payed off though.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: December 6, 2009, 1:43 pm - IP Logged

sorry to say this but i feel there should be a law for people claiming such stories because is just like a preacher raising saying he can cure diseases and charging for it...

There should be a law or something that if such people are caught saying lies they go to jail...

ANYWAYS, a movie around someone reveals EVERYTHING, AGAIN EVERYTHING...no matter "WHAT" you hide....

if it was something else i wouldn't care but is because "EVERYTHING" we believe that is been put on a Picture sort of speak the world is put on hold is because i feel such a law should exist...

Honduras
              Member #20982
              August 29, 2005
              4715 Posts
              Posted: December 6, 2009, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

Also i dont want to clutter your thread...But there is a chance that an algorithm if someone works on it something i mention on my blog that has to do with 0101 well that 0101 can be more picky and more narrow and it can be applied to a person in everything that person does...SO if you are telling a lie "BE READY" to think through every movement that you do as you walk...because as you walk you are thinking and making decisions...And one thing about that 0101 is that for instance if there is 0101000100001 and the string is: 0101000100011 even though they look alike it means that you made an error somewhere down the line that can be trace back and eventually know what you was thinking...Dude the wrong step "te delatara" it will spill out...Is kind of like evading a room full of lazer alarms...However is only a theory....SO if the movie doesnt catch you WHICH IT WILL, the 0101 will catch you...

Honduras
                Member #20982
                August 29, 2005
                4715 Posts
                Posted: December 6, 2009, 2:30 pm - IP Logged

Also i am not saying i can do this but i did notice this...If you was to "LISTEN" to someone talk you can tell if that person is telling the truth, maybe not right away but IT WILL SHOW...if you was to place a chip in someone's house and listen it will show...the slightest error .0003 second late all of that it will show...So BE PREPARED that's all i am saying...Specially knowing that someone talking is like juggling oranges...

And be prepared not to "DRIVE"....and you better have a "VERY STRONG" wife someone who money would not change her...or be prepared to be alone...

i am just saying...

Raven62's avatar - binary
                  New Jersey
                  United States
                  Member #17843
                  June 28, 2005
                  50960 Posts
                  Posted: December 6, 2009, 2:57 pm - IP Logged

http://www.nylottery.org/ny/nyStore/cgi-bin/WinnerNewsDetail_Cat_353_NavRoot_304_ProdID_1539441.htm

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19891 Posts
                    Posted: December 6, 2009, 3:15 pm - IP Logged

Makes me wonder if this was the first time he had put $700 on one pick4 number.  I also wonder at what point does New York stop selling tickets on a particular number to limit their liability.  I'm sure that was an investigation before he was given a check as that's a lot to risk on one number on a hunch.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

New Jersey
                      United States
                      Member #77101
                      July 13, 2009
                      7805 Posts
                      Posted: December 6, 2009, 3:56 pm - IP Logged

Raven62 - Thanks for posting link!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                        United States
                        Member #73904
                        April 28, 2009
                        14903 Posts
                        Posted: December 6, 2009, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

My first thought was "The fix is in" but I guess it's possible to happen in a legit manner.

But wait... He's from New Jersey, right?  Tony Soprano is from New Jersey too. Coincidence? You decide. I don't know nuthin'.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

mjwinsmith's avatar - moon

United States
                          Member #391
                          June 8, 2002
                          16263 Posts
                          Posted: December 6, 2009, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

Makes me wonder if this was the first time he had put $700 on one pick4 number.  I also wonder at what point does New York stop selling tickets on a particular number to limit their liability.  I'm sure that was an investigation before he was given a check as that's a lot to risk on one number on a hunch.

Five (5) Million is the limit before the number is cut off. So that would be $1,000.00 bet on a Pick-4 number, before they close it off.

>Michael

Honduras
                            Member #20982
                            August 29, 2005
                            4715 Posts
                            Posted: December 6, 2009, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

i could be wrong, the website says it was: 70 times not 700 times...70 times multiplied times $5,000 "STRAIGHT OPTION ON PICK4] EQUALS...3.5 MILLION...

mjwinsmith's avatar - moon

United States
                              Member #391
                              June 8, 2002
                              16263 Posts
                              Posted: December 6, 2009, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

i could be wrong, the website says it was: 70 times not 700 times...70 times multiplied times $5,000 "STRAIGHT OPTION ON PICK4] EQUALS...3.5 MILLION...

10 games on each ticket, he brought 70 tickets each had 10 games on the ticket.

70 x 10 = 700, 700 x $5000.00 = $3,500,000.00

Think of it as each bet slip (70) had 10x the number of tickets to play!