Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 12:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

birthdays

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
freeport
Bahamas
Member #72498
March 19, 2009
615 Posts
Posted: December 6, 2009, 2:49 pm - IP Logged

good day any others birthdays please post there thank you

nassau
    Bahamas
    Member #76122
    June 19, 2009
    29 Posts
    Posted: December 6, 2009, 4:38 pm - IP Logged

Atleast you cold of told everybody how old u are maybe everybody in nassau could of cought 023 and 021. But thankx alot.

lilthing's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
      Nassau
      Bahamas
      Member #49383
      January 29, 2007
      7308 Posts
      Posted: December 6, 2009, 5:07 pm - IP Logged

Atleast you cold of told everybody how old u are maybe everybody in nassau could of cought 023 and 021. But thankx alot.

Don't want to burst your bubble but he was posting that all week

and if you miss 023 and 021 that your faults

He is 19 today

Now good luck catching that

For every action, there's a reaction :-Cheers 

Nassau
        Bahamas
        Member #49383
        January 29, 2007
        7308 Posts
        Posted: December 6, 2009, 5:58 pm - IP Logged

Don't want to burst your bubble but he was posting that all week

and if you miss 023 and 021 that your faults

He is 19 today

Now good luck catching that

babydaddyAvatarStandard Memberfreeport
        Bahamas
        Member #73007
        March 19, 2009
        380 Posts
        OfflinePosted: Today, 9:06 am - IP Logged Reply Favorites

bam  bam bam bam its my birthday today and am trying these for eve draws 019,189,168,619,919,191,1990,219

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
          Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34130 Posts
          Posted: December 6, 2009, 6:08 pm - IP Logged

good day any others birthdays please post there thank you

PartyPartyHappy birthday to everyone for the Month of Dec! 123 Birthday!Partyeven try a 0 with it for the 4 digit. or just play 3 digit, I like it!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Long Island
            Bahamas
            Member #59488
            March 17, 2008
            1555 Posts
            Posted: December 6, 2009, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

what bugs me sometimes is that when people hit and others don't, then those who didn't want to get on the ones that did.  Like we're obligated to give you the numbers and please know that we only do it because we want everyone to enjoy a piece of the pie.

None of us know for sure which number is going to hit on any given day, but we need to learn to stop letting the green man show when someone wins and be happy for them with the thinking that today was their day, tomorrow it will be mine.

This type of attitude really upsets me, and is one of the reasons that I don't really post the way I used to anymore.

We gat haterz everywhere we go.  No longer do I cry when fake friends say, "Goodbye!"

Nassau
              Bahamas
              Member #49383
              January 29, 2007
              7308 Posts
              Posted: December 6, 2009, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

what bugs me sometimes is that when people hit and others don't, then those who didn't want to get on the ones that did.  Like we're obligated to give you the numbers and please know that we only do it because we want everyone to enjoy a piece of the pie.

None of us know for sure which number is going to hit on any given day, but we need to learn to stop letting the green man show when someone wins and be happy for them with the thinking that today was their day, tomorrow it will be mine.

This type of attitude really upsets me, and is one of the reasons that I don't really post the way I used to anymore.

Mail For You please

Long Island
                Bahamas
                Member #59488
                March 17, 2008
                1555 Posts
                Posted: December 6, 2009, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

Oh and happy birthday Babydaddy!!!!  I played the 019 the 919 and the 819 in your honor that you posted from the other day.  Thank you for letting us know that u had a birthday coming up.

...Not because I'm obligated, but because if it comes it would be a nice feeling knowing that it was because of my post that someone was able to get it, but my son's birthday is on Friday the 11th making him 20. He shares his birthday with good company, as a very nice person on LP will have her birthday on the same day. (You know who you are and I bet you thought I had forgotten), but I hope this December will be like your previous December.

We gat haterz everywhere we go.  No longer do I cry when fake friends say, "Goodbye!"

Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34130 Posts
                  Posted: December 6, 2009, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

PartyPartyHappy birthday to everyone for the Month of Dec! 123 Birthday!Partyeven try a 0 with it for the 4 digit. or just play 3 digit, I like it!

312 combo. came in Mich.  Dec. 6th.Happy birthday to you I hope some one had it that read this post.

Oh, by the way I posted this around 6:00pm, didn't play the number but I hope someone did!

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    34130 Posts
                    Posted: December 8, 2009, 8:52 am - IP Logged

Still checking numbers 2130 comb. in Mich. Dec. 7th Eve.. I hope someone from Mich. had it! Happy birthday again to all the people that was born in Dec.