Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 7:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

LottoPro

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 7 years ago by LotteryTechInc.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Waterloo, Ontario
Canada
Member #83436
December 7, 2009
1 Posts
Posted: December 7, 2009, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

I purchased this software from Data Solutions and have been using it to play the 6/49 lottery here in Canada. It doesn't work! If anyone else is considering using this software, my advice to you is to not waste your money.

.....Rob

big3picker's avatar - speedykat
    georgia
    United States
    Member #69146
    January 5, 2009
    189 Posts
    Posted: December 7, 2009, 1:09 pm - IP Logged

I purchased this software from Data Solutions and have been using it to play the 6/49 lottery here in Canada. It doesn't work! If anyone else is considering using this software, my advice to you is to not waste your money.

.....Rob

have used here in georgia. as you stated no luck with it using it for mega millions or fantasy 5, but have had moderate sucess with it on pick 3

Don't disregard a Hunch

Hunches are another form of knowledge

Scott311's avatar - 311 logo01.jpg
      N.C.
      United States
      Member #59229
      March 9, 2008
      327 Posts
      Posted: December 7, 2009, 1:13 pm - IP Logged

It dident work?!!! Really?!!!! Green laugh

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19894 Posts
        Posted: December 7, 2009, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

You should have downloaded a free trial copy of Lotto Pro and tested it before you bought it. 

It only claims to provides the tools and charts you need to uncover lottery trends and monitor your picks, not predict the results of future drawings.  I bought a copy years ago and was satisfied that it did what it claimed but I wanted more so I designed and wrote my own program.  My program doesn't predict results of future drawings either but I doubt if any software can do that.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
          Member #68002
          December 10, 2008
          477 Posts
          Posted: December 8, 2009, 12:02 pm - IP Logged

"BOBBERT"

I have this program I purchased it for $30 last year around this time they had a winter special so I saved some money anyway I must correct you on your comment that it's a waste of money I would have bought it at it's regular price of $49,I don't use the program for the Pick-5/6 games because it's useless in that arena but for the Daily games it's "EXCELLENT" the analysis features provide great information for choosing numbers too wheel. I use a hot number draw history of 14 and past draw history of 14 and select an 8 numbers wheel in the Smart Number Ticktets option then I eliminate 2 numbers which gives me 6 numbers left  too wheel with another program. In my group of 8 the winning numbers are there quite often, enough so that I continue too use it this way when I NEED too eliminate my 2 numbers I use the programs analysis charts which aer "Number Stats Chart/Graph","Drawing Summary Graph","Skip and Hit Chart" and "Hit Sequence Chart" use a 60 draw history so you get good historical data.I will look at one chart or maybe 2 or more depending on what I'm looking for at least I have several charts too look at when needed I also like the auto downloading of the drawing data ($25/yr) isn't expensive even though all my other programs download for free but oh well I still like the program. Your using it for the WRONG game it doesn't have enough good filters too reduce the combo's the wheels are pretty good but the filtering is inadequate.The wheels for the daily games are only for straight and boxed no doubles it also has forecasting capabilities when I had this program back in 2004 I ran a test for about a week and the program selected winning Pick-3 combos 4 times.The settings were 60 draws for hot and past draw analysis using the Smart Tickets option but create your own tickets and then the screen that shows hot,prior,cold,due comes up you click next your combos aer generated the only problem is you had too play 30 numbers and sometimes the numbers came up boxed so I never use that method.

PlraX's avatar - large flag_of_dominican_republic.gif
            Deeping in Ramdoness
            Dominican Republic
            Member #73824
            April 25, 2009
            238 Posts
            Posted: December 8, 2009, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

.....Rob

sorry  BOBERT but you never go to FOUND  a software that predit.. the future drawing result.. this is jut a statical and anylisys software .. i need to say that I DOWNLOAD A FREE TRIAL AND are a GOOD software one of tbe best i ever USE you can study  numbers and draws in stactical way   but YOU NEVER go to FOUND  t software that preditc somehting.. you can use the WHEELS an other system that software includes

i will get MY COUNTRY jackpot..

THE SMARTER PEOPLE ...are succesfull, person

United States
              Member #83802
              December 15, 2009
              3 Posts
              Posted: December 15, 2009, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

Rob, I agree with you completely. I got their free trial version. Down here in Texas, it cant pick a winner either. That is to also say that when you compare the numbers it recomends to the list of past winning numbers, as well as draws in the last day or two, it doesnt list any of the winning numbers at all.

There arent alot of instructions with it to help decipher the lottery wheels in it either. Good luck to you anyways.

Rick

United States
                Member #83802
                December 15, 2009
                3 Posts
                Posted: December 15, 2009, 5:54 pm - IP Logged

Dear LotteryTechInc,

I too was trying to use it for the pick5 game down here in Texas. Regarding  the 8 numbers in the smart ticket option, which 2 numbers do you "eliminate"? More importantly, how do you know WHICH 2 numbers to eliminate? Also, are you using the Full Wheel or the Abreviated Wheel? Thanks for your information.

Rick

United States
                  Member #68002
                  December 10, 2008
                  477 Posts
                  Posted: December 15, 2009, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

"NOMAD"

Well as you already know it's not a good program too use for the Pick-5 or 6 games so let me show you how too use it for the Daily games in the Pick-3 set the Hot Number cut off too 14 draws and the Drawing cut off too 14 draws this will give you 2 rows of numbers HOT Numbers and next too it will be the PRIOR Numbers now with the 8 number selection the HOT row will have the first 6 numbers selected and the PRIOR will have the first 2 selected which gives you the 8 numbers.What I noticed is some times the winning numbers aer near the top of the HOT row and the 2 numbers selected in the PRIOR row will  contain a winner as well.Now what you wanna do is wheel 6 or 7 numbers if you can't figure out which 2 too eliminate you should be able too just eliminate 1 number.Don't eliminate anything from the PRIOR row of numbers your risking the chance of eliminating a possible repeat.The majority of the time (at least here in FL) 1 number will repeat from this row so it's best not too even mess with it and 2 number repeats occur sporadically and it's hard too determine when that will happen but 1 number repeats occur often enough so keep the 2 numbers the program suggest that way you cover yourself pretty good.So focus on eliminating 1 or 2 numbers from the HOT row you do this by looking at the freguency of hits.For example my programs last draw in the Pick-3 was on 12/12/09 with (024)so I ran the 8 number ticket selection and here is what I got.In the HOT row 8,3,6,7,1,5 and in the PRIOR row 0,2 now the numbers drawn on 12/13/09 were (061) as you can see the program chose the correct repeat ( 0 ) and the correct non-repeats ( 6,1 ) so it had 2 of the winning numbers in the HOT row of 6 numbers and the 3 rd winning number which was a repeat in the PRIOR row of 2 numbers.Now too eliminate from the HOT row without cutting out the 2 winning numbers you have too look at the hits which are listed highest too lowest 8 hit (6) times and 5 hit (2) times I would seperate the numbers into 2 groups 3 of the highest which would be 8,3,6 and 3 of the lowest which would be 7,1,5  as you can see 6 is in the top 3 numbers and 1 is in the bottom 3 numbers so you have too make sure you choose an even spread of high too low number frequencies.Use the Hit Sequence Chart using a 60 draw history print it out and High light your numbers the top 3 and the bottom 3 and try and see what would be the best number too eliminate from both groups.Remember don't mess with any numbers in the PRIOR row I tried that and always eliminated a winning repeat so now I just leave it alone and just concentrate on the HOT row of numbers,now as for the Wheels I don't use them at all because they only give you boxed plays and no doubles and you know doubles come up so unless you wanna chance it with doubles not coming up then go for it but the 6 number wheel gives you 20 boxed plays and I want a straight hit so I use other software that gives straight plays.I only use LottoPro too help me select numbers now it won't choose the winning numbers all the time like it did in my example but it's pretty good if you don't play every day.