Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

An Experiment

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Divine Guidance.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Phoenix, AZ
United States
Member #70984
February 16, 2009
21 Posts
Posted: December 11, 2009, 5:28 am - IP Logged

I am conducting an experiment, but I need some help. For my experiment, I will need several programs. I am broke right now, so buying a ton of stuff is out of the question. If you can help, please tell me the names of every freeware program you know of that can give lottery predictions.

He who says deafness is a disability is under the false impression that he is saying something worth hearing.

PlraX's avatar - large flag_of_dominican_republic.gif
    Deeping in Ramdoness
    Dominican Republic
    Member #73824
    April 25, 2009
    238 Posts
    Posted: December 11, 2009, 10:31 am - IP Logged

I ok.. i am in broke too but we need to keep goin.. i am making some test and proyect that can work but YOU need make a search in goole jus type LOTTERY SOFTWARE FREEWARE jus that

i will get MY COUNTRY jackpot..

THE SMARTER PEOPLE ...are succesfull, person

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19824 Posts
      Posted: December 11, 2009, 1:03 pm - IP Logged

Some of the best programs offer free trials.  You could down load some of them to get an idea of what is available.  I prefer a program I wrote myself using GWBasic.  GWBasic and tutorials can be download free from many programmer sites.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

pepper1's avatar - batman38
        hotatlanta
        United States
        Member #70664
        February 8, 2009
        1446 Posts
        Posted: December 11, 2009, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

Some of the best programs offer free trials.  You could down load some of them to get an idea of what is available.  I prefer a program I wrote myself using GWBasic.  GWBasic and tutorials can be download free from many programmer sites.

Thanks for the information I alway want to writ my own program. I'm broke too.

columbus, GA
          United States
          Member #67676
          December 2, 2008
          2870 Posts
          Posted: December 11, 2009, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

for what it is worth lottobuster will give you a 30 day free without your cc information. pick3stats is free too no need to download runs in your browser you put in the last 10 draws and hit go it gives you no combos and hhl eeo double ect....... you can pick the digits you only want ect.....if you find this usefull let me know how to do it

good luck to you let me know

DG