Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 12:40 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

A weird thanks to Todd

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lottocalgal's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
CA
United States
Member #57222
December 23, 2007
587 Posts
Posted: December 11, 2009, 9:37 am - IP Logged

Todd, I've been meaning to do this so here goes. But thanks for the unique color scheme and layout  of LP.  I know this sounds weird but  LP is one of the few websites (even with the new ads and such) that I can review during work hours.  If I scroll down a bit, LP (from a distance)loosely resembles the spreadsheet I work on daily so if my any manager walks up behind me I don't have to make any sudden quick movements to turn off the internet.  I have actually had a 2 minute conversation with my boss at my cubicle with LP running in the background and he was none the wiser.  I love my new job but sometimes between reports, I have an hour or so down time, and there's nothing I like better than lurking around.  Even when im not posting Im on LP.
Great job on the layout and colorscheme.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23351 Posts
    Posted: December 11, 2009, 9:40 am - IP Logged

LOL  Glad to oblige!  Cheers  (Just wait till after work for that one tho...)

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34527 Posts
      Posted: December 12, 2009, 2:44 pm - IP Logged

Todd, I've been meaning to do this so here goes. But thanks for the unique color scheme and layout  of LP.  I know this sounds weird but  LP is one of the few websites (even with the new ads and such) that I can review during work hours.  If I scroll down a bit, LP (from a distance)loosely resembles the spreadsheet I work on daily so if my any manager walks up behind me I don't have to make any sudden quick movements to turn off the internet.  I have actually had a 2 minute conversation with my boss at my cubicle with LP running in the background and he was none the wiser.  I love my new job but sometimes between reports, I have an hour or so down time, and there's nothing I like better than lurking around.  Even when im not posting Im on LP.

You Sneaky Devil! LOL, LOL!  Don't get fired trying to come to Lotterypost, No, Just kidding! Have a good weekend!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34527 Posts
        Posted: December 12, 2009, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

LOL  Glad to oblige!  Cheers  (Just wait till after work for that one tho...)

Jester Laugh

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
          Member #4877
          May 30, 2004
          5143 Posts
          Posted: December 13, 2009, 2:22 am - IP Logged

werd......thank'sssssssssssssss$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$RRRRRssssss'ssss

222222222222"TODD">>>>>>>$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE>>>>>>"TODD">>>>>>>give a piece of D lottery a "CHANCE">>!!!!!!!!!

PSYKOMO

Nino224's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg
            Miami, FLA
            United States
            Member #62793
            July 9, 2008
            678 Posts
            Posted: December 13, 2009, 3:08 am - IP Logged

werd......thank'sssssssssssssss$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$RRRRRssssss'ssss

222222222222"TODD">>>>>>>$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE>>>>>>"TODD">>>>>>>give a piece of D lottery a "CHANCE">>!!!!!!!!!

PSYKOMO

Why are all your posts this kind of gibberish? What's the joke?

"...a chance to push everything aside, the circumstances that've controlled our lives, and do it our way now. Good, bad or otherwise. You'll maybe get lost in it, tied up in it a little bit, but if you work your way through that the real you shows up, I think. Maybe what's at your core deep down, maybe that comes out. Maybe that's what it's about." Mike Pace 

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
              Member #4877
              May 30, 2004
              5143 Posts
              Posted: December 13, 2009, 4:24 am - IP Logged

ODK

thank all LP member's>>>>2009>>>>!!!!

we have sold 1,ooo,ooo ++++++++++but

we wish "LP" when we first INTRO >>>!

4 - free on "LP">>>>we GOT>HITT"$$$!

thank'ssssssssssss>>>>>>>>>>ODK!!!!!

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34527 Posts
                Posted: December 13, 2009, 12:12 pm - IP Logged

ODK

thank all LP member's>>>>2009>>>>!!!!

we have sold 1,ooo,ooo ++++++++++but

we wish "LP" when we first INTRO >>>!

4 - free on "LP">>>>we GOT>HITT"$$$!

thank'ssssssssssss>>>>>>>>>>ODK!!!!!

What is ODK???????????????????? I am not that smart!!!LOL!

Greensboro, North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #1616
                  June 5, 2003
                  1288 Posts
                  Posted: December 13, 2009, 12:28 pm - IP Logged

I wish I could view it from work.  As soon as the word lottery comes up I get blocked. Unhappy

US Flag

Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    34527 Posts
                    Posted: December 23, 2009, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

LOL! That is so funny! Get you the mobile email for lottery post and go on your break or lunch break and see what going on.  Nice looking Son!