Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:50 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Mega Millions and Powerball

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 7 years ago by ThatScaryChick.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
WilliamJohns's avatar - Trek HAND3.gif
Connecticut
United States
Member #83649
December 12, 2009
27 Posts
Posted: December 12, 2009, 10:50 am - IP Logged

Hello,

I live in Connecticut where you can buy Powerball tickets.  After January, Mega Millions tickets will also be available in Connecticut.  Does it seem to make sense to play both games (they are quite similar) or put my money toward one?  I'm on a limited budget.  I'm thinking of playing maybe 5$ on each game without the power play.

Another question:  I'm new here and I visited the mystical forum and I noticed that people associate numbers with words - they had 3 digit numbers that symbolize the word "car".  What is that all about?  Have they had much luck?

Thanks

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: December 12, 2009, 12:34 pm - IP Logged

Hello,

I live in Connecticut where you can buy Powerball tickets.  After January, Mega Millions tickets will also be available in Connecticut.  Does it seem to make sense to play both games (they are quite similar) or put my money toward one?  I'm on a limited budget.  I'm thinking of playing maybe 5$ on each game without the power play.

Another question:  I'm new here and I visited the mystical forum and I noticed that people associate numbers with words - they had 3 digit numbers that symbolize the word "car".  What is that all about?  Have they had much luck?

Thanks

Welcome to LP WilliamJohns.

I would put more on the bigger jackpot and always at least a buck on the other to stay in the action. Just my opinion.

I think the mystical numbers come from dream books and I have won on them so check them out.

Good luck to you.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
      adelaide sa
      Australia
      Member #37136
      April 11, 2006
      3300 Posts
      Posted: December 12, 2009, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

YEAH  i agree put money on the higher pot, and $1 on the lower game to have your chance.

if there is no great pot just do $1 ea game or what ever you can afford to  lose.

when 1 game gets a larger pot start favoring that game.

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

NASHVILLE, TENN
        United States
        Member #33372
        February 20, 2006
        1044 Posts
        Posted: December 12, 2009, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

Tennessee will also get Mega come January.  When that happens I plan to throw a buck at the jackpot only when Mega is larger than PB.  The wife plays PB so there is no need for me to play.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23260 Posts
          Posted: December 13, 2009, 8:51 am - IP Logged

<Moved to Jackpot Games forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
            Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34107 Posts
            Posted: December 13, 2009, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

Hello,

Thanks

Yes, get some number books or either go over to Mystical Forum that place is Magical! especially if you have a weird dream. or Hunch about something.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
              Idaho
              United States
              Member #56506
              November 21, 2007
              6537 Posts
              Posted: December 14, 2009, 12:10 am - IP Logged

Hello,

Thanks

Welcome to Lottery Post WilliamJohns!

Here in Idaho, we are also getting Mega Millions and I plan on playing both games. I am also on a limited lottery-playing budget, but when the game comes to our state at the end of January, I plan on making it so, I can get tickets for both games. I probably will be playing the same amount of Powerball tickets that I usually do, but I am just going to add a few more dollars, so I can buy Mega Millions tickets as well.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."