Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Inspector 3 Number Set analysis question

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 7 years ago by JAP69.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #81843
October 31, 2009
856 Posts
Posted: December 12, 2009, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

If I want to be lazy and input current drawings for processing and I do not have them on my computer, or want to manually enter them, is there a way to do get these sets into the inspector from LP resources?

thanks DD

Raven62's avatar - binary
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #17843
    June 28, 2005
    49674 Posts
    Posted: December 12, 2009, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

http://www.lotterypost.com/results/wa

Click-On: Daily

Pop-Up Menu: Inspect Past Results

Pop-Up Menu: Select Desired Time Period

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

United States
      Member #81843
      October 31, 2009
      856 Posts
      Posted: December 13, 2009, 4:16 am - IP Logged

http://www.lotterypost.com/results/wa

Click-On: Daily

Pop-Up Menu: Inspect Past Results

Pop-Up Menu: Select Desired Time Period

Okay, I thought it was there somewhere before. This is a great site but there is so much it takes time to get to know your way around. At least now I know what I want to use it for thanks to LP posts.

DD

United States
        Member #81843
        October 31, 2009
        856 Posts
        Posted: December 13, 2009, 5:40 am - IP Logged

Another Question if I may,... The HHH to LLL and EEE to OOO combinations seem to be abbreviated. There are four of each but I thought there were eight of each. I do not see a filter in action to eliminate  the missing combinations. I will look again and see if there is a reason for four and not eight each.

DD

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23260 Posts
          Posted: December 13, 2009, 8:04 am - IP Logged

Another Question if I may,... The HHH to LLL and EEE to OOO combinations seem to be abbreviated. There are four of each but I thought there were eight of each. I do not see a filter in action to eliminate  the missing combinations. I will look again and see if there is a reason for four and not eight each.

DD

The High/Low and Even/Odd filters are not positional, so maybe that's why it seems like fewer choices than what you'd expect.  e.g., there's EEO but no EOE, because there's no difference between the two when speaking of combinations.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
            Member #81843
            October 31, 2009
            856 Posts
            Posted: December 13, 2009, 9:40 am - IP Logged

The High/Low and Even/Odd filters are not positional, so maybe that's why it seems like fewer choices than what you'd expect.  e.g., there's EEO but no EOE, because there's no difference between the two when speaking of combinations.

Well nutz!Naughty

Okay I see it now. Now, given this valuable information.... is there a pointer I am missing as to how it is applied without all positional relations? There are too many posts to dig through to discover what is common knowledge taken for granted. Throw me a bone as to how players use this and a comparison to full positional tracking and stats. What is the tie that binds? I guess there are at least two schools of thought of positional tracking : full positional tracking and not full postional tracking. I guess I am not ready to abbreviate positions until I know why it makes a better decision. I like four positions to track better than eight if there is more advantage in doing so. I just don't know where to study how this is used.

Thanks

DDI

JAP69's avatar - alas
              South Carolina
              United States
              Member #6
              November 4, 2001
              8790 Posts
              Posted: December 26, 2009, 2:44 pm - IP Logged

is there a pointer I am missing as to how it is applied without all positional relations?

The 4 non positional tracking are mainly used to get your percentages of the chosen draw range. Same goes for your even and odd combinations.

full positional tracking and stats

Full positional you can use the high and low or the even and odd makeup of the number. Will give you 5 digits per position for those not aware of that. Or a total of 125 plays when done.

Positional tracking in my opinion would require stats that would give hit skip info to make a decision on positional play.

What is the tie that binds

The tie that binds is making a two part decision on your play.
              Make a choice of your combination based on the non positional percentage.
              That is taken to the second part for positional play.

WHATT