Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 2:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Newbie Scratch-off Question

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 7 years ago by wazwins.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
wazwins's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
Minnesota
United States
Member #77499
July 24, 2009
7 Posts
Posted: December 13, 2009, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

I bought some "Happy Holidays" scratch-offs in MN today and it is 3 rows of 3 on each card. It says that if you have three of the same amount, you win that prize. And if you have 2 of the same amount and a snowflake, you win double. I think I get it, but I can't figure out if the 3 amounts have to be in order or just on the same card, anyone know?

United States
    Member #83701
    December 13, 2009
    225 Posts
    Posted: December 14, 2009, 11:38 am - IP Logged

There should be a 2 dimensional barcode under the scratchoff latex, just go to a self scan machine and scan it, it'll tell you if you've won or not.   If you look in the trashcan by the machine, you'll see a bunch of tickets with only the barcode scratched, those are loosing tickets that somebody has already checked but didn't bother playing the games.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: December 14, 2009, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

I bought some "Happy Holidays" scratch-offs in MN today and it is 3 rows of 3 on each card. It says that if you have three of the same amount, you win that prize. And if you have 2 of the same amount and a snowflake, you win double. I think I get it, but I can't figure out if the 3 amounts have to be in order or just on the same card, anyone know?

The rules on the MN website say that if you match 3 amounts out of the nine you win that amount.

Double for 2 like amounts and the snowflake.

Did you win?

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

wazwins's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
        Minnesota
        United States
        Member #77499
        July 24, 2009
        7 Posts
        Posted: December 14, 2009, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

As long as it doesn't have to be in a row, then I won about 30-35 dollars. I think...

I'll go check at the gas station tomorrow