Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Let me tell you what happened today~~

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34146 Posts
Posted: December 14, 2009, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

I was over Cousin house, we do Daycare Together. I was in a rust to go to store, didn't have my dream book, My Cousin told me she had this good dream she dreamed about my deceased Cousin. She wanted to know what her name played for, I told her I didn't have my dream book with me. So we played 729 and 967 didn't know what her name played for it came in Lottery today! 3Wiseman had 138--841 for Jacqueline, Wow I missed it, didn't find out what it played for untill an 1/2 hour ago. It came in Ohio Midday. So I quess i will play the other part of it. 841 comb. And here is the other two 491 349 So they are the numbers! I hope you get Blessed with these numbers! I told my Cousin anytime you dream of someone deceased they are trying to bring money!!  It's true!! See if it come in your state! Good luck!!

I forgot to say even add a zero 0 if your are playing the pick 4

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

luckyshoes's avatar - butterfly neg.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #79502
    September 2, 2009
    6395 Posts
    Posted: December 14, 2009, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

Marcie,    is that true?   I dream of my mom all the time........  play her birthday but it doesnt come out to much

Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34146 Posts
      Posted: December 14, 2009, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

I was over Cousin house, we do Daycare Together. I was in a rust to go to store, didn't have my dream book, My Cousin told me she had this good dream she dreamed about my deceased Cousin. She wanted to know what her name played for, I told her I didn't have my dream book with me. So we played 729 and 967 didn't know what her name played for it came in Lottery today! 3Wiseman had 138--841 for Jacqueline, Wow I missed it, didn't find out what it played for untill an 1/2 hour ago. It came in Ohio Midday. So I quess i will play the other part of it. 841 comb. And here is the other two 491 349 So they are the numbers! I hope you get Blessed with these numbers! I told my Cousin anytime you dream of someone deceased they are trying to bring money!!  It's true!! See if it come in your state! Good luck!!

I forgot to say even add a zero 0 if your are playing the pick 4

Bingo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 148 Her name!

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
        United States
        Member #65279
        September 22, 2008
        5145 Posts
        Posted: December 14, 2009, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

Party

Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34146 Posts
          Posted: December 14, 2009, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

Party

Good for you!!! I had a feeling the other part would come out!

Ohio
            United States
            Member #65279
            September 22, 2008
            5145 Posts
            Posted: December 14, 2009, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

I didn't hit...That "party" was for you...I thought you got a little money!!!LOL...LOL...You made me laugh and I needed a good laugh!

Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34146 Posts
              Posted: December 14, 2009, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

LOL!!! Well I tried to tell you!

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34146 Posts
                Posted: December 14, 2009, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

Well we Both did My Husband and I.

Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #65279
                  September 22, 2008
                  5145 Posts
                  Posted: December 14, 2009, 9:09 pm - IP Logged

If the truth be told ...
                  As I was walking out of work today, a colleague and I were talking numbers AND he said that number combination.
                  I just keep repeating..."It will be greater later!!!" (in between saying a few 'bad' words) LOL

Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    34146 Posts
                    Posted: December 17, 2009, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

Same number in Ohio for Ga.  I tried to tell you! I even told a friend of mind that lives in Ga. She is a member here. I hope you got it. You know who you are? Tell me you got it!!! We talked about it last night. 481 combination.

GEORGIA
                      United States
                      Member #64238
                      August 22, 2008
                      9535 Posts
                      Posted: December 17, 2009, 5:28 pm - IP Logged

Marcie you are absolutely right about your numbers that you post.  They do come out.  I had every intention to combo that 148 today but something always get in the way to side track me.  From this day forward come hell or high water, I will be playing from now on.  I live in Georgia

Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #49980
                        February 21, 2007
                        34146 Posts
                        Posted: December 17, 2009, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

Marcie you are absolutely right about your numbers that you post.  They do come out.  I had every intention to combo that 148 today but something always get in the way to side track me.  From this day forward come hell or high water, I will be playing from now on.  I live in Georgia

I hope you are catching them, because it is so amazing how they come in Ga. I hope everyone gets bless from my numbers. that is the kind of person I am. Good Luck to you and happy Holidays!

Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #49980
                          February 21, 2007
                          34146 Posts
                          Posted: December 20, 2009, 8:34 am - IP Logged

Hey JKTaylor1 if you live in Georgia I hope you got it that day it came out!

I hope you got it!!!