Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Stupid Lottery Tricks

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Coin Toss.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
LSSI's avatar - Lottery-023.jpg
Littleton
United States
Member #83550
December 9, 2009
2 Posts
Posted: December 15, 2009, 3:47 pm - IP Logged

I have read every lottery book, including probability, chance, luck etc. and books on nothing but the origin of numbers. I used to have a website that contained all the software systems out there and documented all the winning systems. At one point I had about 275 systems online. I used to write articles for Mr. Z (Robert Lyon) at Lottoworld Magazine. The problem is that people don't always take Lottery System Developers seriously because it is not mainstream. I even started writing a book called "Lotto For Dummies" but couldn't get a publisher lined up. 

The one book I like is:

The Lottery Solution by William Atwood.

The Lottery Solution uses the matrix method for selecting numbers. This doesn't guarantee you will win the lottery but reduces the odds significantly. So for example with Colorado Lotto there are 42 numbers divided by 6 = 7 lines. So you then play all the numbers somewhere in the matrix. This is also known as the NASA scientists method.

---------

The other system that was interesting was the Green Dot Lottery Analysis Software, but I don't think they are online anymore. The green dot analysis reminds me visually of Han's Chess system. I am currently following Hans to see how the system pans out.

---------

There are also some stupid lottery tricks like playing all the Powerball numbers and using QP for all the regular numbers. This guarantees that you will have the PowerBall on 1 ticket reducing your odds from around 175+ Million to 1, to around 5+ million to one.

Monkey Butt, USA
    United States
    Member #54569
    August 23, 2007
    1124 Posts
    Posted: December 15, 2009, 6:44 pm - IP Logged

I have read every lottery book, including probability, chance, luck etc. and books on nothing but the origin of numbers. I used to have a website that contained all the software systems out there and documented all the winning systems. At one point I had about 275 systems online. I used to write articles for Mr. Z (Robert Lyon) at Lottoworld Magazine. The problem is that people don't always take Lottery System Developers seriously because it is not mainstream. I even started writing a book called "Lotto For Dummies" but couldn't get a publisher lined up. 

The one book I like is:

The Lottery Solution by William Atwood.

The Lottery Solution uses the matrix method for selecting numbers. This doesn't guarantee you will win the lottery but reduces the odds significantly. So for example with Colorado Lotto there are 42 numbers divided by 6 = 7 lines. So you then play all the numbers somewhere in the matrix. This is also known as the NASA scientists method.

---------

The other system that was interesting was the Green Dot Lottery Analysis Software, but I don't think they are online anymore. The green dot analysis reminds me visually of Han's Chess system. I am currently following Hans to see how the system pans out.

---------

There are also some stupid lottery tricks like playing all the Powerball numbers and using QP for all the regular numbers. This guarantees that you will have the PowerBall on 1 ticket reducing your odds from around 175+ Million to 1, to around 5+ million to one.

Finish your book and self-publish. I don't know the details involved but if you do your homework and research self publishing on the internet Hiding Behind Computer, I'm sure you can successfully do it. The way I see it, you're already at the bottom, the only place to go is up. If it flops, learn from your mistakes and go for it again always learning from the failures.

What do you have to lose?

Thumbs Up

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
      Member #14
      November 9, 2001
      31349 Posts
      Posted: December 15, 2009, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to lp.  I miss the magazine and Robert, too.

love to nibble those micey feet.

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
        LAS VEGAS
        United States
        Member #47729
        November 22, 2006
        4498 Posts
        Posted: December 18, 2009, 9:07 pm - IP Logged

Finish your book and self-publish. I don't know the details involved but if you do your homework and research self publishing on the internet Hiding Behind Computer, I'm sure you can successfully do it. The way I see it, you're already at the bottom, the only place to go is up. If it flops, learn from your mistakes and go for it again always learning from the failures.

What do you have to lose?

Thumbs Up

I Agree!

I concur 100% with PERDUE

And here is just one pro, Red Lead Press, who can provide you an alternative sel publish:

http://www.redleadbooks.com/index.html

1. Books don’t require batteries.
        2. Books don’t require assembly.
        3. Books don’t contain trans-fats.
        4. Books are lead-free.
        5. Books have a long shelf life.
        6. Books are sized to fit everyone.
        7. Books rarely go out of style.
        8. Books have no small parts that could get caught in your throat.
        9. Books won’t poke your eyes out.
        10. Books won’t shatter when you drop them.

Good Luck, hope you can help us all out with your materials

PS: I have no investment with Red Lead

Warm Welcome to the board

EddessaKnight Sun Smiley

columbus, GA
          United States
          Member #67676
          December 2, 2008
          2870 Posts
          Posted: December 18, 2009, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

go to lulu stores online you can self publish there really cheap and sell the book online

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
            Member #4877
            May 30, 2004
            5120 Posts
            Posted: December 18, 2009, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to lp.  I miss the magazine and Robert, too.

welcome 2 LP:

PSYKO second'$$$$$$$$$ >D> motion>>>>>>>>>!!!

PartyJack-in-the-BoxPartymerry xmas>>emilyg>>Jack-in-the-BoxNoelSantaNoelSmiley SantaNoelJack-in-the-BoxWhite Bounce

HAPPY HOLIDAY'$$ >2> "ALL">>>>>>!!!!

Honduras
              Member #20982
              August 29, 2005
              4715 Posts
              Posted: December 19, 2009, 5:07 pm - IP Logged

welcome to Lotterypost...

I did always wanted to know what became of green dot lottery software...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                Zeta Reticuli Star System
                United States
                Member #30470
                January 17, 2006
                10351 Posts
                Posted: December 19, 2009, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

LSSI,

Welcome.

At the end of your post you said,

"There are also some stupid lottery tricks like playing all thePowerball numbers and using QP for all the regular numbers. Thisguarantees that you will have the PowerBall on 1 ticket reducing yourodds from around 175+ Million to 1, to around 5+ million to one."

This only guarantees that you are going to have spent $39 to play all the Powerballs (red balls) and one of them will pay you $3. So if that's all you hit, you are stuck $36.

the odds against hitting 5 + 0 are 1 in 5,138,133.00, true, but even with the Powerplay making the 5 + 1 a 1 million dollar payout, that is still $ 4 million plus short of what you should be getting paid.

No "house" in the entire world of gambling, any game, is going to offer any player any bet that reduces the odds from 195 million to one to 5 million to one when the jackpot starts at 15 million.

If it worked, there would be way more than 12 to 15 jackpots a year being paid out.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.