Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 7:05 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Location Numbers (Latitude and Lonigtude)

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
LSSI's avatar - Lottery-023.jpg
Littleton
United States
Member #83550
December 9, 2009
2 Posts
Posted: December 15, 2009, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

So like I have said previously I have read every lottery book there is from Probability, Odds, Chance, Luck, Systems, Dream Numbers, Numerology etc. The one interesting book in this area is Dr. Robert Hieronimous;

Your Personal Winning Lottery Numbers. (available at 21stcenturyradio)

So in the book it translates coordinates for cities from Longitude and Latitude. There is good list in the back. There is a theory behind this, I forget which one, syncronicity or something. This year I used it on PowerBall, and when Obama was in France, the Paris numbers came out. When Michael Jackson died the Los Angeles numbers came out. This only worked for the pure numbers, and not any that are made by adding and subtracting of the digits.

x1kosmic's avatar - neptune vg2.gif

United States
    Member #48046
    December 7, 2006
    1699 Posts
    Posted: December 15, 2009, 4:39 pm - IP Logged

Sounds like you've been doing alot of reading

UuUmmm... Hope you like Lottery Post

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34522 Posts
      Posted: December 15, 2009, 4:40 pm - IP Logged

So like I have said previously I have read every lottery book there is from Probability, Odds, Chance, Luck, Systems, Dream Numbers, Numerology etc. The one interesting book in this area is Dr. Robert Hieronimous;

Your Personal Winning Lottery Numbers. (available at 21stcenturyradio)

So in the book it translates coordinates for cities from Longitude and Latitude. There is good list in the back. There is a theory behind this, I forget which one, syncronicity or something. This year I used it on PowerBall, and when Obama was in France, the Paris numbers came out. When Michael Jackson died the Los Angeles numbers came out. This only worked for the pure numbers, and not any that are made by adding and subtracting of the digits.

I never heard of him, I think I will have to google this Guy! Robert Hieronimous. Thanks for information.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.