Welcome Guest
You last visited April 25, 2017, 6:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Help for Rookie

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 7 years ago by Big Hitter.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
New Jersey
United States
Member #82684
November 19, 2009
2 Posts
Posted: December 16, 2009, 2:59 pm - IP Logged

Hi all! :)

I love to gamble but am not an experienced player like most of you are from what I have been reading on these posts. The more I have been on this site and have been intrigued by the millions of people who play the lottery, I have been hoping to be a lucky winner some day (hopefully sooner than later)! :)

My game of choice is the Pick 4. I have $5-10 to spare daily. The numbers I play are numbers I see posted here by repuatable members that I take take a liking to, do not really have a strategy.

Does anyone have any tips for me? Also, how often do people actually hit monthly/yearly? I have read that some of you do win but in reality how much money do you put in and how often does the hit come? I am very naive to this lottery world.

Thank you all in advance!

Big Hitter's avatar - tdspin17 e0.gif
    Constitutional Money Is Real Money
    Brick City
    United States
    Member #1216
    March 3, 2003
    1825 Posts
    Posted: December 17, 2009, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

Hi iwannagetlucky,

This thread ( click here ) is, in my humble opinion, the best way for a new Pick 4 player to start playing with a limited bankroll.

The system outlined is easy to follow, old and reliable and you only have to concentrate on 3 numbers instead of 4.

Since you are new you will need to start keeping records for your states Pick 4 game and get to know the trends particular to your state's game.

Remember, the trend is your friend.

As for your question about how often people hit; in my experience, people who win big usually keep their mouths SHUT. I have been playing the daily numbers,

jackpot games and the horses for almost 35 years and in that time I have known only 3 people who consistently WON BIG and TOLD HOW.

They only told close family and friends how they did what did. Now I do know several people who I play daily numbers (Pick 3 and Pick 4)

with who consistently win $200 to $500 per week, but they never tell ANYONE how they select the numbers they play, they just show what they

played AFTER they WIN (which is helpful). So just keep reading posts here on Lottery Post and track your state's game and you will eventually develop

a style and hopefully become a consistent Pick 4 winner. Good luck to you!

Whatever you fear most has no power - it is your fear that has the power.
    Oprah Winfrey

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
    (attributed to) Albert Einstein

I have failed many times, and that's why I am a success.
    Michael Jordan

My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals
    himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind.

Albert Einstein