Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 2:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Top 10 Geographical Locations

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 7 years ago by psykomo.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
South Carolina
United States
Member #18322
July 9, 2005
1744 Posts
Posted: December 16, 2009, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

I have been trying to figure out what is the Best Group of "All States" to play, based on where most LP Predictions tend to Hit Most Often.

This is the States List that I have come up with so far, not in any particular order:

Conneticut, Georgia, Illinois, Iowa, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan,  Ohio

Pennyslvania, South Carolina, North Carolina, New Jersey, Tri-State (3 states), Virginia

Kentucky, Missouri, Delaware, Tennessee, Washington, DC, West Virginia

This list needs to be narrowed down some more, to the Top 10 or less. 

Obviously, online, you would play only 1 or 2 numbers, at 25 cents, to save money $$$ (cheapest way). 

Any Insight, Suggestions,  or Modifications to this List, would be appreciated.

Thanks.

South Carolina
    United States
    Member #18322
    July 9, 2005
    1744 Posts
    Posted: December 17, 2009, 11:37 am - IP Logged

I have been trying to figure out what is the Best Group of "All States" to play, based on where most LP Predictions tend to Hit Most Often.

This is the States List that I have come up with so far, not in any particular order:

Pennyslvania, South Carolina, North Carolina, New Jersey, Tri-State (3 states), Virginia

Obviously, online, you would play only 1 or 2 numbers, at 25 cents, to save money $$$ (cheapest way). 

Thanks.

I am narrowing my own list of "All States" down, in no particular order:

1.  Connecticut

2. New Jersey

3. Illinois/Iowa

4. Tri - States

5. Georgia

6. Pennyslvania

7. Maryland

8. Washington, DC

9.  Ohio

10. Delaware

11. Missouri

12. Tennessee

13. North Carolina

14. Virginia/West Virginia ( ?? maybe)(Maybe these 2 should be replaced with Kentucky instead. ?)

I eliminated 4 States from my original List.

For those LP Members who play "All States" based on someone else's Number Selections, it seems like this group of states tends to get the Hits most often.  This is just my own observation.  I know people will disagree with this list.  This list is just a starting point, to eliminate some of the guess work, so that you don't have to play all over the United States.

Any Insight, Suggestions, or Modifications to this List would be appreciated.

Thanks.

four4me's avatar - gate1
      MD
      United States
      Member #1701
      June 18, 2003
      8394 Posts
      Posted: December 17, 2009, 2:07 pm - IP Logged
      I am modifying your list for traveling numbers because these states have shown to have the same numbers drawn lots of times either on the same day or within a few days of one another. This finding goes way back to when the sun paper used top have these states numbers results listed in the lottery column. The numbers draw will most likely come in boxed from state to state.

2. New Jersey 

7. Maryland

8. Washington, DC

10. Delaware

destinycreation your list is really good too. I just shortened it for conservative players.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
        South Carolina
        United States
        Member #18322
        July 9, 2005
        1744 Posts
        Posted: December 17, 2009, 5:02 pm - IP Logged
        I am modifying your list for traveling numbers because these states have shown to have the same numbers drawn lots of times either on the same day or within a few days of one another. This finding goes way back to when the sun paper used top have these states numbers results listed in the lottery column. The numbers draw will most likely come in boxed from state to state.

2. New Jersey 

7. Maryland

8. Washington, DC

10. Delaware

destinycreation your list is really good too. I just shortened it for conservative players.

Thank you very much for your input, Four4me.  Personally, I am a conservative player, and I am glad to see this list narrowed down to 4 or 5 states, that have something Lottery related in common with each other.

Fewer states to play, saves money !!!

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
          Charlotte NC
          United States
          Member #17406
          June 18, 2005
          4054 Posts
          Posted: December 17, 2009, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

Thank you very much for your input, Four4me.  Personally, I am a conservative player, and I am glad to see this list narrowed down to 4 or 5 states, that have something Lottery related in common with each other.

Fewer states to play, saves money !!!

Why don't you capture a calendar view by tracking 5 or 6 states that you feel have something in common.  Record each draw as they happen.  And watch the board (all states draw) By your concentration being on the states you track, you will see the numbers that are traveling and where they go because you are writing the draws down and looking at the results.  You learn the followers and clusters like that too.  I track NY, PA,SC, NC, ILL, MD, Ohio and Va.  I have state of the art lottery software that can give you every stat there is but I still manually track my draws every day.

If a number is traveling and is not hitting in the states you draw, it will come and when it does "pounce" on it.  If that number hit two of the states you track, play that number in the other states because since you track and have seen it happen many times you can take it to the bank. 

Before I started playing online, I only played 3 states and hit all the time because I tracked the draws and saw the patterns.  I didn't even look at the results of other states until I came to LP.

Sure you can ask others what states and what follows but it ain't nothing like knowing because you see it happening yourself.  Just like the 148 combo brings 522 to the board.  Now that's a trigger.

takeemtothebank

South Carolina
            United States
            Member #18322
            July 9, 2005
            1744 Posts
            Posted: December 17, 2009, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

Why don't you capture a calendar view by tracking 5 or 6 states that you feel have something in common.  Record each draw as they happen.  And watch the board (all states draw) By your concentration being on the states you track, you will see the numbers that are traveling and where they go because you are writing the draws down and looking at the results.  You learn the followers and clusters like that too.  I track NY, PA,SC, NC, ILL, MD, Ohio and Va.  I have state of the art lottery software that can give you every stat there is but I still manually track my draws every day.

If a number is traveling and is not hitting in the states you draw, it will come and when it does "pounce" on it.  If that number hit two of the states you track, play that number in the other states because since you track and have seen it happen many times you can take it to the bank. 

Before I started playing online, I only played 3 states and hit all the time because I tracked the draws and saw the patterns.  I didn't even look at the results of other states until I came to LP.

Sure you can ask others what states and what follows but it ain't nothing like knowing because you see it happening yourself.  Just like the 148 combo brings 522 to the board.  Now that's a trigger.

Thank you Tenaj.  I think I will follow your advice, so that I can learn to spot Number Patterns between states.

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
              Charlotte NC
              United States
              Member #17406
              June 18, 2005
              4054 Posts
              Posted: December 17, 2009, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Tenaj.  I think I will follow your advice, so that I can learn to spot Number Patterns between states.

You are welcome.  You will not regret it.

takeemtothebank

four4me's avatar - gate1
                MD
                United States
                Member #1701
                June 18, 2003
                8394 Posts
                Posted: December 17, 2009, 8:32 pm - IP Logged

from todays results past 30 days but i only copied results from dec 1st. to now

Connect a state

Thu, Dec 17, 2009 Virginia Pick 3 Day 6-3-0
                Wed, Dec 16, 2009 New Mexico Pick 3 0-6-3
                Fri, Dec 11, 2009 Tennessee Cash 3 Evening 0-6-3
                Tue, Dec 8, 2009 Maryland Pick 3 Midday 6-3-0
                Wed, Dec 2, 2009 Michigan Daily 3 Evening 0-3-6

Thu, Dec 17, 2009 Delaware Play 3 Night 6-7-2
                Mon, Dec 14, 2009 Louisiana Pick 3 6-2-7
                Sun, Dec 6, 2009 Maryland Pick 3 Evening 7-2-6
                Sat, Dec 5, 2009 Delaware Play 3 Night 7-2-6
                Thu, Dec 3, 2009 Western Canada Pick 3 2-7-6
                Tue, Dec 1, 2009 New York Numbers Evening 7-2-6

Thu, Dec 17, 2009 Delaware Play 4 Night 2-8-1-0
                Tue, Dec 15, 2009 Pennsylvania Big 4 Evening 0-2-1-8

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
                  Virginia
                  United States
                  Member #41886
                  June 24, 2006
                  500 Posts
                  Posted: December 18, 2009, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

Hello Destinycreation, it really works I have been tracking since 2007 and I will not stop for nothing....... it is my main system now thanks to Tenaj. I have hit three times this week in Va  817, 519 and 546 today. I track  MD, NY, OH PA and VA. You will see the  numbers going from one state to the next and when the same number hit the same state twice you really can get a big hit.  Give it  a try. Just my little spill......

Good luck!!

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                    Member #4877
                    May 30, 2004
                    5145 Posts
                    Posted: December 19, 2009, 5:08 am - IP Logged

Thanks.

NOT<NO<NOT<washingiton,DC(this week, please)

we got washed out but, NO WEY snow!

we were seculed 4 NC........,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A BUS can't fly nor a plane can't land!!

play D lottery & stay HOME>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!!

psykomo