Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Update on FMS, BOAW, and general LP friends stuff

Topic closed. 13 replies. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: December 17, 2009, 8:29 am - IP Logged

Wow.  How time flies and how limited I find my time these days, even more than the usual chaos.

I wanted to take a moment to touch on several things.  First, I must harken back to my Full Moon Surprise post (both the original and followup comments I made within the thread).  I spoke of the Capricorn influence - little did I know how strong it really would be.  The 6's and 8's, and sequencing numbers, 5678, 6788, 5787, 868, 686, 717, 678, etc., are all driven by this influence.  And Cap remains solidly in the house along with Sag who will not yield an inch.  I am seriously surprised we have not seen a 6868 double/double somewhere, potentially even 1177.  I would like to see 888 be the triple of this holiday season.  Still, I must not complain as we've had a slew of double/doubles in the P-4, a steady if slow fall of trips, and, on the flip side, an unreasonable number of repeats.

All this continues to fluctuate until the 21st when we move to Cap/moon/Cap line ups which, although I do not know the moon phase off hand, I believe will bring triples or better.  Make that hopeful that trips will come for those who wait so patiently.  The first moon for the 22/23 period will be Cap/Pisces/Cap.   This end of month period will be important if you are a dedicated triples player and/or just the occasional players, both in the event that you have a solid hunch or other indicator.  This is not the time astrologically speaking to ignore your intuition but take care too to not fall under the influence of wanting to give too much, i.e., over-extending to get there.

Bird on the Wire right this red hot minute is 2.   I say red hot minute - those little guys are sitting up there 20-degree weather, so there has to be a message in it for someone.  For a while, there were tons of BOTW going on  - 4's, 3's, but now a solid 2.  I think BA may be onto something and not just for DE.

On a personal level, the digits 68 just won't leave me alone, and I have nagging nudges on 177, 688, 5101, 004/400, 111, 222, 888. 

Along those personal lines, a comment now to all of my LP friends.  I do not make personal predictions of specific numbers.  I do post and discuss numbers in terms of intuition, and other ways that they might make their presence known to me.   While I do delve into dream interpretation, I leave the assigning of dream numbers to those LP members who are so very adept at it.  That said, I have received requests for assistance and it is my desire to help anyone who asks.  The reality is that I am working 10+ hour days 7 days a week which has been going on for a few months now as my company is in flux given the state of the economy.   I share this because my down time, sleep time, fun time is greatly limited which greatly interferes with my intuition, let alone my time to post anything anywhere. 

I would ask anyone seeking to improve their winning number hits to take the time to back read old posts, and to become acquainted with biorhythms (your favorite search engine will take you there pronto), to document and track trends (winners/losers/improved luck, etc.) and to take a few minutes each day to check and learn to easily recognize astrological aspects that may assist not just in choosing winning numbers, but in other areas of your life.    I do these things every day, some days not as thoroughly as others, but they are a part of my routine.  While I don't necessarily put a lot of stock in daily horoscopes, there are a couple that do highlight general trends for a day, and this, I believe, it not bad information to have.  The last tip I would give is fairly simple - Don't shut any doors!   I believe the Universe is attempting, through many means, to hand us everything we need and the way to achieve the things we wish for.  If you poo-poo the thought of astrology, the concept of biorhythms, or the the possibility of intuition, you've only limited your resources and made it harder to 'hear' and 'see' what is intended just for you.

As you make your way along this day and the rest of this typically hectic, stressful, and hopeful month, my wish is that luck and prosperity find you and lift your spirit.     J  Type

lilthing's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
    Nassau
    Bahamas
    Member #49383
    January 29, 2007
    7304 Posts
    Posted: December 17, 2009, 9:22 am - IP Logged

Wow.  How time flies and how limited I find my time these days, even more than the usual chaos.

I wanted to take a moment to touch on several things.  First, I must harken back to my Full Moon Surprise post (both the original and followup comments I made within the thread).  I spoke of the Capricorn influence - little did I know how strong it really would be.  The 6's and 8's, and sequencing numbers, 5678, 6788, 5787, 868, 686, 717, 678, etc., are all driven by this influence.  And Cap remains solidly in the house along with Sag who will not yield an inch.  I am seriously surprised we have not seen a 6868 double/double somewhere, potentially even 1177.  I would like to see 888 be the triple of this holiday season.  Still, I must not complain as we've had a slew of double/doubles in the P-4, a steady if slow fall of trips, and, on the flip side, an unreasonable number of repeats.

All this continues to fluctuate until the 21st when we move to Cap/moon/Cap line ups which, although I do not know the moon phase off hand, I believe will bring triples or better.  Make that hopeful that trips will come for those who wait so patiently.  The first moon for the 22/23 period will be Cap/Pisces/Cap.   This end of month period will be important if you are a dedicated triples player and/or just the occasional players, both in the event that you have a solid hunch or other indicator.  This is not the time astrologically speaking to ignore your intuition but take care too to not fall under the influence of wanting to give too much, i.e., over-extending to get there.

Bird on the Wire right this red hot minute is 2.   I say red hot minute - those little guys are sitting up there 20-degree weather, so there has to be a message in it for someone.  For a while, there were tons of BOTW going on  - 4's, 3's, but now a solid 2.  I think BA may be onto something and not just for DE.

On a personal level, the digits 68 just won't leave me alone, and I have nagging nudges on 177, 688, 5101, 004/400, 111, 222, 888. 

Along those personal lines, a comment now to all of my LP friends.  I do not make personal predictions of specific numbers.  I do post and discuss numbers in terms of intuition, and other ways that they might make their presence known to me.   While I do delve into dream interpretation, I leave the assigning of dream numbers to those LP members who are so very adept at it.  That said, I have received requests for assistance and it is my desire to help anyone who asks.  The reality is that I am working 10+ hour days 7 days a week which has been going on for a few months now as my company is in flux given the state of the economy.   I share this because my down time, sleep time, fun time is greatly limited which greatly interferes with my intuition, let alone my time to post anything anywhere. 

I would ask anyone seeking to improve their winning number hits to take the time to back read old posts, and to become acquainted with biorhythms (your favorite search engine will take you there pronto), to document and track trends (winners/losers/improved luck, etc.) and to take a few minutes each day to check and learn to easily recognize astrological aspects that may assist not just in choosing winning numbers, but in other areas of your life.    I do these things every day, some days not as thoroughly as others, but they are a part of my routine.  While I don't necessarily put a lot of stock in daily horoscopes, there are a couple that do highlight general trends for a day, and this, I believe, it not bad information to have.  The last tip I would give is fairly simple - Don't shut any doors!   I believe the Universe is attempting, through many means, to hand us everything we need and the way to achieve the things we wish for.  If you poo-poo the thought of astrology, the concept of biorhythms, or the the possibility of intuition, you've only limited your resources and made it harder to 'hear' and 'see' what is intended just for you.

As you make your way along this day and the rest of this typically hectic, stressful, and hopeful month, my wish is that luck and prosperity find you and lift your spirit.     J  Type

Thanks jake.

same to you  and stay blessed!!!

For every action, there's a reaction :-Cheers 

divatwist's avatar - Lottery-067.jpg
      phila, pa
      United States
      Member #79747
      September 8, 2009
      195 Posts
      Posted: December 17, 2009, 9:41 am - IP Logged

Thank you Jake for your words of wisdom. Have a blessed New Year

DivaTwist

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
        Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34115 Posts
        Posted: December 17, 2009, 10:00 am - IP Logged

Hi, Jake Happy Hoildays to you, Your right a lot of Chaos here, you brought up a good point about going back to old post. I do that alot, and yesterday, I did exactly that, I made all my post favorites because thery were very good dreams and hunches. A few others too. I always go back and refer to them, And we are all in this together to win. And it makes me so mad we people come to the forum with negativity. Noone wants to hear that. I talked to a L. P. M. that got a lot of negativity from another member. That is so cruel, I wish people would 'nt be so negative here on Lotterypost Which there are only a few. We are all here to make money or be able to help others people on L.P. on just here to have some fun. Everyone here is so nice, We do have a few in the punch that likes  Chaos. Anyway I ejoy any advice that you give us. Have a happy Holidays!! I hope Jake and everyone here at lotterypost have a properous New Year for 2010

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

trulyblessed's avatar - yocco
          Durham, North Carolina
          United States
          Member #58710
          February 23, 2008
          6845 Posts
          Posted: December 18, 2009, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

Jake I just love reading your post. I've followed you for a while. When I read them I get a calming spirit about me. Hard to explain, but you must be a peaceful soul. I have found your post to be on target for my state and the states around us. I hope that you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Lovies

DREAMtoREALITY's avatar - lighthouse
            South Florida
            United States
            Member #81890
            November 1, 2009
            4959 Posts
            Posted: December 18, 2009, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

I look forward to reading your post and sometimes I am lucky to win by just placing a 50cent box  on all the #s you  write about so beautifully. I won  on your last post and again yesterday with the date you wrote 22/23,  I did the 50c box and the # came out straight......O well, cant play them all for a $1. If I remember correctly, the same thing happened  with me on your previous post......Thanks again and I look forward to reading your next post while actively pursuing   my dream to win the lottery to become  a reality.

United States
              Member #2217
              September 1, 2003
              985 Posts
              Posted: December 18, 2009, 11:33 pm - IP Logged

Everyone -    I am truly thrilled each time I hear of a hit that corresponds to what I share here at LP.  I'm hoping since so many of these numbers have shown up that more people are enjoying or will enjoy a little extra cash this month. 

This particular post, these numbers.... I'd like to take credit but the truth is, this stuff is just out there waiting for someone to notice.   I have an affinity for certain numbers and this is something I cannot explain.  I do think the Capricorn influence happening right now, this powerful moment in astrological time that is keeping the sequence numbers like 678 coming, is really something to write home about.   I wish I could tell you exactly how long it will last, but I do feel fairly confident that the tide will continue flowing in the same general direction for at least a little while longer.  Then, there's that almost perfect time for trips coming up with Cap still reigning (or perhaps I should say snowing) down on us.  Although, we should see a slight change away from sequencing soon, and I still feel like the trips will continue to come.   DE continues to sell out on 2's, and I think 7's and 8's too.   With those 1's following in nearby MD, it may be that they will come again.   Oh wow, how about the double-doubles that continue to pop up - I saw the mighty 1177 fell -- and that repeat in GA - ok - so where is 6868???   Inquiring minds want to know! 

To everyone who has responded with such kindness - I can't begin to tell you how it helps lift me and carry me through less than stellar moments in my days. 

Now it's time for me to sleep for a few hours and hopefully to dream well and remember.   I hope you do too!   J

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34115 Posts
                Posted: December 19, 2009, 12:04 am - IP Logged

Amen Sweet-heart!!!!! I hear you loud and Clear!  Good luck to you and may you have a prosperous New New, in 2010!!

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

WHISH's avatar - flower2
                  Hardwick, Georgia 31034
                  United States
                  Member #104
                  August 16, 2001
                  855 Posts
                  Posted: December 20, 2009, 9:48 am - IP Logged

Hi Jake you were right about the 6 and 8. In GA Cash 3 we had the 687 Dec.16 and 786 Dec.18.  I did not win.  I am playing the rest of your number. Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

grandmadec's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg
                    Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #29819
                    January 7, 2006
                    1243 Posts
                    Posted: December 20, 2009, 1:25 pm - IP Logged

Hi Jake you were right about 6's and 8's and consecutive number in pick 4 on 12/19 midday we had 7698.  Had played it and 4567 a few times 50 cent box but didn't have it when it hit.  Merry Christmas and Happy New Yeqr to everyone!

Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #49980
                      February 21, 2007
                      34115 Posts
                      Posted: December 20, 2009, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

Another one in Ohio he mentioned, 8678 that combination it came same day!  In Ohio more numbers that were close. 8089 7698 8798 0879 8789.  very close!

United States
                        Member #2217
                        September 1, 2003
                        985 Posts
                        Posted: December 20, 2009, 2:30 pm - IP Logged

Hey all - I hear you on those 6's and 8's - don't forget the 6788 (or however you like it) in your mix - but look at the trips coming - there are those 3's.  Wow - didn't even wait for us to get to the holiday.   And my 788 on Saturday --- everywhere but Delaware.    Can't wait to see what happens next!   Good Luck - let's bring home some much needed holiday helping cash!   

J Type

Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #49980
                          February 21, 2007
                          34115 Posts
                          Posted: December 20, 2009, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

Hi Jake you were right about the 6 and 8. In GA Cash 3 we had the 687 Dec.16 and 786 Dec.18.  I did not win.  I am playing the rest of your number. Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Wish watch out for these numbers in Ga. the Pick 4's.

Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #49980
                            February 21, 2007
                            34115 Posts
                            Posted: December 20, 2009, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

It came already in Ohio, but could come back you never know about these numbers! Yeah right I need so Holiday cash bad!!