Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

lottery book by iliya buskov

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Surge.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
thegreendestiny's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
Emerald City
United States
Member #83324
December 4, 2009
64 Posts
Posted: December 17, 2009, 9:04 am - IP Logged

Hello first of all i'm new to the board..

Just wanted to add, does anyone own the lottery book by iliya buskov if so, is it any good ??
I'm thinking of buying one for christmas, so if any of you who own one.  Is it worth it, let me know.

Merry christmas everyone..

Surge's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #46493
    September 11, 2006
    4177 Posts
    Posted: December 17, 2009, 9:22 am - IP Logged

I have that book, don't waste your money.  Much better systems here.  There's no real system to his system.  It's basically playing a number until it hit.  The best thing you can do is to track your own state, in depth.

Keep it simple 

Emerald City
      United States
      Member #83324
      December 4, 2009
      64 Posts
      Posted: December 17, 2009, 9:29 am - IP Logged

surge - thank you very much, you know i was really reluctant about it, i'll give the site a whirl

United States
        Member #119
        February 19, 2002
        527 Posts
        Posted: December 17, 2009, 10:52 pm - IP Logged

Hello first of all i'm new to the board..

Just wanted to add, does anyone own the lottery book by iliya buskov if so, is it any good ??
        I'm thinking of buying one for christmas, so if any of you who own one.  Is it worth it, let me know.

Merry christmas everyone..

Hi,

I couldn't disagree more with Surge.  

Let me make three points.

1- Bluskov's wheels are efficient and amazing.  Bluskov is a leading Mathematician who specializes in the science of Combinations.  Moreover, he has wheels in his book that offer guaranteed multiple 3 number, 4 number, and 5 number prizes if certain conditions were met.  

For example, one is a wheel with ten numbers in five combinations or tickets.  If all 6 winning numbers are among your 10 numbers, then you are guaranteed a minimum of 3 FOUR Number prizes!

2- Bluskov's wheels are not available as software so you have to write them out.  That does not make them less valuable than any wheels here at LP, though.

3- A wheel in and of itself guarantees literally nothing.  If you research all my past posts since the year 1823 (just kidding, hehe), I have strongly recommended that one school him/herself in pattern and number analysis so that the numbers in the wheel will have a greater likelihood of yielding a winning combination.  I have also said that as a result such a wheel is only as good as THOSE (studied) numbers put INTO it.  In regard to that, Bluskov's wheels are incredible feats of combination efficiency.  Nobody else offers multiple 3 or 4 or 5 number prizes, for example.  (Those are not the only wheels in the book).

I'm not sure if the website is still up that promoted his book (which offered a free wheel with an explanation) but it would be worth reviewing.  

Good luck!

"Always tell the truth-- that will astonish some and gratify the rest."

- President Harry S. Truman

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
          Chicago
          United States
          Member #70678
          February 8, 2009
          889 Posts
          Posted: December 20, 2009, 1:44 pm - IP Logged

I have this book (unless he has more than one)

This book doesn't teach you how to select numbers.

It's a book of wheels and although I like the wheels they're only for lottery games with 6 numbers.......NOT 5 + 1 as in MM or PB.

I have read in reviews for this book people who say they adjusted his wheels to play a 5 number game but they don't say which wheel/s they used or how they did the adjustments.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
            Chief Bottle Washer
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #1
            May 31, 2000
            23352 Posts
            Posted: December 20, 2009, 2:22 pm - IP Logged

The book is very good, but understand what you're getting.  It has mathematically balanced and minimal wheels, which is valuable to a wheels player.

Greg was incorrect. Many of the bluskov wheels can be generated here at LP by Platinum members.  Greg, you really should spend some time in the wheels section so you can see all the valuable tools available here.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
            What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
            Help eliminate computerized drawings!

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
              Dump Water Florida
              United States
              Member #380
              June 5, 2002
              3114 Posts
              Posted: December 20, 2009, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

The Bluskov book is excellent and should be part of any lottery player's library.   The only drawbacks are . . .

Wheels are Pick-6 only.   A Pick-6 wheel can be converted to a Pick-7 key number wheel by adding a seventh number to every line.  As the book has no Pick-6 key number wheels, they can NOT be converted to Pick-5 by removing the key number.

The wheels are in print.  A time consuming process to convert the pointer numbers to playable lines.  However, if you find the ideal wheel you can hand type the pointer number lines into software like CoverMaster and save them.  From then on you need only pull up the file in CoverMaster and load it with your numbers to play.

The wheels do not include (X,6,3,6),  3 number prizes for having six winning numbers among those on the wheel except for a section of multiple prize wheels.  So the typically lowest cost to play wheels aren't in there.   To be clear, all wheels for higher tier prizes include the lower prizes including 3 number prizes, at their higher cost to play.

I don't want to brag, actually who am I kidding I love to brag!  The wheels in my Lotto-Logix book Win Your Lottery are as good or better than the wheels of the same type and size in the Bluskov book and are free at the moment if you get in on the free book deal (look in the Systems forum) a real perk for Lottery Post subscribers.  

The wheels on LotteryPost are also excellent.  The point of having a wheel collection is having that perfect wheel for the strategy you adopt.  Prediction is the engine, wheels are the gears/transmission.   You want to be able to work through the gears when you get your engine running. 

BobP

Emerald City
                United States
                Member #83324
                December 4, 2009
                64 Posts
                Posted: December 21, 2009, 11:33 pm - IP Logged

nicely said bobp i too was reading a copy of the Lotto-Logix pix easy to understand.

United States
                  Member #119
                  February 19, 2002
                  527 Posts
                  Posted: December 21, 2009, 11:55 pm - IP Logged

The book is very good, but understand what you're getting.  It has mathematically balanced and minimal wheels, which is valuable to a wheels player.

Greg was incorrect. Many of the bluskov wheels can be generated here at LP by Platinum members.  Greg, you really should spend some time in the wheels section so you can see all the valuable tools available here.

Gosh Todd.  I didn't criticize LP or its wheels in my post nor did I imply any such criticism.  I looked at your wheels as you directed (which I have done periodically in my years here) and did not find any descriptions of ones that guarantee multiple x amounts of wins.  That's not to say the wheels here at LP are not good or worthy of being used!  My post was only in response to the topic.  And I personally do not think 95% of readers of LP will rush out to buy Bluskov's book and not use LP's wheels.  So I was confused by what you wrote since I am quite familiar with all of your resources and tools here.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                    Dump Water Florida
                    United States
                    Member #380
                    June 5, 2002
                    3114 Posts
                    Posted: December 22, 2009, 12:35 am - IP Logged

Gosh Todd.  I didn't criticize LP or its wheels in my post nor did I imply any such criticism.  I looked at your wheels as you directed (which I have done periodically in my years here) and did not find any descriptions of ones that guarantee multiple x amounts of wins.  That's not to say the wheels here at LP are not good or worthy of being used!  My post was only in response to the topic.  And I personally do not think 95% of readers of LP will rush out to buy Bluskov's book and not use LP's wheels.  So I was confused by what you wrote since I am quite familiar with all of your resources and tools here.

Don't take it personal, I'm sure Todd would be just as happy if LP members take advantage of the amazon ad on the left column offering the Bluskov book for their library. 

Here is the part he was referrng to . . .

Some of the Pick 6 Abbreviated Wheels available to Lottery Post Platinum members are based on the hand-crafted, mathematically-minimal lottery wheels constructed by Iliya Bluskov in his book Combinatorial Lottery Systems (Wheels) with Guaranteed Wins.  Several of the wheels offer significant reduction in the number of tickets that must be played to guarantee a win.  For example, Gail Howard's System #513 (4if5of20) has a minimum purchase of 216 tickets, whereas the Lottery Post 4if5of20 Abbreviated Wheel (created by Bluskov) only requires 145 tickets to be purchased — a reduction of 66 tickets for the same guarantee!

BobP

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                      Chief Bottle Washer
                      New Jersey
                      United States
                      Member #1
                      May 31, 2000
                      23352 Posts
                      Posted: December 22, 2009, 11:15 am - IP Logged

Thank you BobP, for saving me the trouble.  The description you quoted (as well as all the wheels it references) have been here for several years.  Greg, that's why I suggested you familiarize yourself with the Wheels section.  It's all there.

It's actually a common theme:  There are so many things here that many people aren't aware of.  I try to describe the multitude of features, data, content, statistics, tools, etc., that are available in several places on the site, but it does require some time to read and digest.

Here are some pages I have set up to help people find various features:

Also, it's a good idea to go through all of the options available throughout the blue menu bar at the top and just try everything.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Surge's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
                        Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #46493
                        September 11, 2006
                        4177 Posts
                        Posted: December 22, 2009, 11:48 am - IP Logged

Hi,

I couldn't disagree more with Surge.  

Let me make three points.

1- Bluskov's wheels are efficient and amazing.  Bluskov is a leading Mathematician who specializes in the science of Combinations.  Moreover, he has wheels in his book that offer guaranteed multiple 3 number, 4 number, and 5 number prizes if certain conditions were met.  

For example, one is a wheel with ten numbers in five combinations or tickets.  If all 6 winning numbers are among your 10 numbers, then you are guaranteed a minimum of 3 FOUR Number prizes!

2- Bluskov's wheels are not available as software so you have to write them out.  That does not make them less valuable than any wheels here at LP, though.

3- A wheel in and of itself guarantees literally nothing.  If you research all my past posts since the year 1823 (just kidding, hehe), I have strongly recommended that one school him/herself in pattern and number analysis so that the numbers in the wheel will have a greater likelihood of yielding a winning combination.  I have also said that as a result such a wheel is only as good as THOSE (studied) numbers put INTO it.  In regard to that, Bluskov's wheels are incredible feats of combination efficiency.  Nobody else offers multiple 3 or 4 or 5 number prizes, for example.  (Those are not the only wheels in the book).

I'm not sure if the website is still up that promoted his book (which offered a free wheel with an explanation) but it would be worth reviewing.  

Good luck!

"Always tell the truth-- that will astonish some and gratify the rest."

- President Harry S. Truman

My mistake, I was thinking about this book:

Easy Dollars: at the Pick 3 - Pick 4 Daily ...
                        by Isaac Nwokogba

I have the Bluskov book, but haven't really looked at it since I mainly play Pick 3 and Pick 4

Keep it simple