Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Shhhh. Don't tell Maggie Nolia what fell in GA today.

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Maggie-Nolia.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: December 18, 2009, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

I have only this to say about that Peachy 3113 you all had today -   Thud  Chair     Bang Head      Crying     Dupe Alert       Sulk Off

Yup.  I think that just about covers it.  Good thing Maggie N can't reach all the way up here, she'd probably slap me simple for not saying, OH BY THE WAY, PLAY THAT DANG !!## BACK AGAIN instead of going on about how I wanted to play it in DE because GA just had it but it's always sold out, blah, blah, blah........

But I have a very good excuse... All that bad weather down there in GA is now HERE in the form of SNOW.....  Ah, the perfect revenge.

You know I love you guys, don't you?     Forget applause, and don't throw money - we need shovels, salt, and hot chocolate!

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
    Stone Mountain, GA
    United States
    Member #3189
    January 1, 2004
    28263 Posts
    Posted: December 18, 2009, 8:06 pm - IP Logged

I have only this to say about that Peachy 3113 you all had today -   Thud  Chair     Bang Head      Crying     Dupe Alert       Sulk Off

Yup.  I think that just about covers it.  Good thing Maggie N can't reach all the way up here, she'd probably slap me simple for not saying, OH BY THE WAY, PLAY THAT DANG !!## BACK AGAIN instead of going on about how I wanted to play it in DE because GA just had it but it's always sold out, blah, blah, blah........

But I have a very good excuse... All that bad weather down there in GA is now HERE in the form of SNOW.....  Ah, the perfect revenge.

You know I love you guys, don't you?     Forget applause, and don't throw money - we need shovels, salt, and hot chocolate!

Jake, you're too funny!

I need to be hit over the head with that chair myself.  That's my brother's address straight and that's the 4th time this year it's dropped and I've missed it ALL 4 TIMES!!!  Chair

Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
      Member #2217
      September 1, 2003
      985 Posts
      Posted: December 19, 2009, 11:20 am - IP Logged

Jake, you're too funny!

I need to be hit over the head with that chair myself.  That's my brother's address straight and that's the 4th time this year it's dropped and I've missed it ALL 4 TIMES!!!  Chair

Ah, Toney.   My pain eases a little knowing someone else is kicking themselves.  Misery truly, truly loves company!   J

middle Georgia
        United States
        Member #1893
        July 20, 2003
        1868 Posts
        Posted: December 19, 2009, 2:07 pm - IP Logged

See Ya!Hey my friend!!   You are halarious!  YOU need to just KICK  ME with your size 5 foot!  You also know it wouldn't take much to bowl me over.  I am hard headed and head strong  (like don't confuse me with facts... my mind is already made up).....  oops!  I must confess I am blonde from birth!  Wink   We know there is a big difference in trying to play the number in DE when it's maxed out  and not trying to play it  in GA when GA has oodles of  $$$$ available for payout "IF YOU JUST PLAY the DANG NUMBER!!"  Chair   Bang Head

How about next time YOU issue me an  ultimatum.... "Put ####  on ticket...  get your money ready, now go to the store and PLAY THE DANG  NUMBERS!!!"    You got them?  Okay, now wait for the drawing!!"  Big Smile

I'm sorry for the late response to your post..... I shopped last night after leaving my favorite lottery store.  I really enjoy reading your posts.....they're fresh, fascinating, informative and sometimes funny!   

Thanks, Jake!  Oh, I hope you get just enough snow for you to enjoy, but not enough to be a problem.

maggie   See Ya!