Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 5:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

David's Play 3 Winning Formula (Proof)

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 7 years ago by TheGameGrl.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #83166
November 30, 2009
19 Posts
Posted: December 18, 2009, 6:31 pm - IP Logged

Tonight, I am going to prove that my Play 3 winning formula works and you can ALWAYS win Play 3 with David's Play 3 Formula. It's easy to win. The difficulty is to make a large profit when you do. Thus, risk management is necessary. The system breaks the winning numbers up by "mixed" and "doubles/triples".

Tonight, I am only going to play the "mixed" number system. Thus, if tonights, December 18, 2009, New Jersey Pick 3 lotto is a "mixed" number, I WILL WIN.  (There is 1,000 combinations in Play 3; but I only bet under $60).

I will try and post the winning ticket here. I will also post it on Youtube.

United States
    Member #83166
    November 30, 2009
    19 Posts
    Posted: December 18, 2009, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

tonights winning NJ Pick 3 number was a double (155)

There is a suspicion that the NJ lottery is rigged. The only way I could have lost tonight was if "doubles/triples" won. And it did. The NJ lottery is already publishing FALSE odds on its website to hide the actualy winning numbers so people can't create a system like the one I have.

NEVERTHELESS, the next time I will play thefull system and there will be NO way in hell that the NJ lotto, rigged or not, could defeat it. 

Also, I'm going to show everyone how to set up a Play 4 betting pool that will GUARANTEE a win every time. You only need 100 people and they will win between $1,000 to $10,000. And even if the lotto is rigged, there will be NO possible way for the lotto agency to defeat the system.

I will make another post and play the full system and show you how to win even if the lotto is rigged.

United States
      Member #83166
      November 30, 2009
      19 Posts
      Posted: December 18, 2009, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

That's Play 5 not Play 4 for the betting pool. 

My wife and I thought we should play the full system; but not play three (3) numbers. If the NJ lottery picks one of those 3 numbers we did not play, it will be proof that it's rigged.

mglsr's avatar - candle
        Tennessee
        United States
        Member #2369
        September 23, 2003
        3072 Posts
        Posted: December 19, 2009, 9:55 am - IP Logged

tonights winning NJ Pick 3 number was a double (155)

There is a suspicion that the NJ lottery is rigged. The only way I could have lost tonight was if "doubles/triples" won. And it did. The NJ lottery is already publishing FALSE odds on its website to hide the actualy winning numbers so people can't create a system like the one I have.

NEVERTHELESS, the next time I will play thefull system and there will be NO way in hell that the NJ lotto, rigged or not, could defeat it. 

Also, I'm going to show everyone how to set up a Play 4 betting pool that will GUARANTEE a win every time. You only need 100 people and they will win between $1,000 to $10,000. And even if the lotto is rigged, there will be NO possible way for the lotto agency to defeat the system.

I will make another post and play the full system and show you how to win even if the lotto is rigged.

Everyone is waiting on the post; or just show the system

"As Quoted by the Genius One:"

"Life i$ Good "   

$$$$ I FEEL LUCKY $$$$                                                               

*lay off and it pays off*

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
          A long and winding road
          United States
          Member #17084
          June 10, 2005
          4521 Posts
          Posted: December 19, 2009, 10:03 am - IP Logged

That's Play 5 not Play 4 for the betting pool. 

My wife and I thought we should play the full system; but not play three (3) numbers. If the NJ lottery picks one of those 3 numbers we did not play, it will be proof that it's rigged.

Based upon that statement alone, then each time I lose, the game is rigged?? Ohh please.

As another reader said, where is this system? And I think you made a typo. the system should be labeled the Fools system.

Of course if you take 100 people on a pick3 pool , odds are a ticket will pay out....You made it a 50/50 odds if everyone tosses in 5 bucks....Where is the challenge in that?

Well, when the teacher is ready, the student may show interest....

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

Thanks be to the giving numbers: 1621,912,119 02014