Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Terrible day today~~

Topic closed. 25 replies. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34167 Posts
Posted: December 19, 2009, 4:45 pm - IP Logged

My Husband was in Accident today, he was pulling up in my Sisters driveway. So he could take her to pick up her car. as he was pulling in the Driveway, some Woman hit him from Behind. He is ok. He didn't get a scratch on his truck but her whole front end. was smashed she had an out of time License Plates. 746, Then I get to the seen, my sister called me out and told me he was in accident so I rushed to to the seen. I took a picture of her car. and went to see was his trunk damage it wasn't ,in the Process while I am looking at his Truck I step in this big whole on the Tree lawn. My foot went all the way down in whole. it covered my whole foot and leg up to my knee. I hit my arm on the curb. the Police had to pull me out from the hole that I had stepped it. He asked me did I need a Ambulance I said no. By the time I got home, my  left arm leg and feet was hurting so I went to hospital. I sprang my foot. and my leg is very soar. The doctor gave me a Sling for my arm and an Ice pack for arm. he saids I while be soar for a while. took some Xrays to make sure nothing was broken. Ok. here another hunch.

Accident 721~711~398

Truck/ Car 319~213~446~441

His L.P 5420 her L.P 746  Police 736 876 678  Police Officer~387

911 I had to call   Good luck with anyone of these numbers a Hunch!StarI Agree!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

South Carolina
    United States
    Member #18322
    July 9, 2005
    1707 Posts
    Posted: December 19, 2009, 5:31 pm - IP Logged

My Husband was in Accident today, he was pulling up in my Sisters driveway. So he could take her to pick up her car. as he was pulling in the Driveway, some Woman hit him from Behind. He is ok. He didn't get a scratch on his truck but her whole front end. was smashed she had an out of time License Plates. 746, Then I get to the seen, my sister called me out and told me he was in accident so I rushed to to the seen. I took a picture of her car. and went to see was his trunk damage it wasn't ,in the Process while I am looking at his Truck I step in this big whole on the Tree lawn. My foot went all the way down in whole. it covered my whole foot and leg up to my knee. I hit my arm on the curb. the Police had to pull me out from the hole that I had stepped it. He asked me did I need a Ambulance I said no. By the time I got home, my  left arm leg and feet was hurting so I went to hospital. I sprang my foot. and my leg is very soar. The doctor gave me a Sling for my arm and an Ice pack for arm. he saids I while be soar for a while. took some Xrays to make sure nothing was broken. Ok. here another hunch.

Accident 721~711~398

Marcie, Sorry to hear about 2 accidents in your family. I'm glad that your husband wasn't hurt.  I hope that you'll recover from your injuries soon, but be careful to stay off your foot.  I have had a spranged ankle before, and the doctors will tell you that it will take around 12 weeks to recover from this type of injury.  You think that a spranged ligament is a minor injury, but it's actually not.  The doctors were right, it took me over 12 weeks for my foot to regain full functionality, without pain.  I will never forget that injury.  So take care with your own health.  I wish your family safety.

Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year !!!

Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34167 Posts
      Posted: December 19, 2009, 5:58 pm - IP Logged

Thank you very much, the doctor did say it will take a while for my Sprang Toe to heal. I land my feet right in that hole. He said I might even be in more Pain tomorrow. I hope not. thank you for your concern. Happy Holiday and hope you and your Family have a very Merry Christmas!

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

lilthing's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
        Nassau
        Bahamas
        Member #49383
        January 29, 2007
        7308 Posts
        Posted: December 19, 2009, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

Accident 721~711~398

everything i read here was simply an accident

hope you feel better soon

Accident  644 7716

hole 176 350 131 561 820 9643

car 213 144 286 038 988 340 208 489 385 1688

truck 119 901 981 931 148 313 725 673 8714

Good Luck!!!!!!

For every action, there's a reaction :-Cheers 

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #74096
          May 2, 2009
          22969 Posts
          Posted: December 19, 2009, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

Marcie, that is terrible. It is good that no one was seriously injured. Your foot will heal and you probably will be in more pain tomorrow.

Things like this are a drag when there is no holiday to think about! I hope you feel better and I know just the medicine for that...a HIT

tonight!! Good luck and I hope you're better soon!

Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34167 Posts
            Posted: December 19, 2009, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

Marcie, that is terrible. It is good that no one was seriously injured. Your foot will heal and you probably will be in more pain tomorrow.

Things like this are a drag when there is no holiday to think about! I hope you feel better and I know just the medicine for that...a HIT

tonight!! Good luck and I hope you're better soon!

That was so Cool LOL! I really got a good laugh out of that one~! I hope my 555 come I put $3.00 on it! Thanks for your concern! I hope you have some luck too!

Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34167 Posts
              Posted: December 19, 2009, 7:43 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Lilthing!!! Good luck to you too!

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #74096
                May 2, 2009
                22969 Posts
                Posted: December 19, 2009, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

That was so Cool LOL! I really got a good laugh out of that one~! I hope my 555 come I put $3.00 on it! Thanks for your concern! I hope you have some luck too!

OooOOoo!! I LIKE 555 A LOT!! Banana

I wish you and me luck marcie!!

I hope it comes too! I'm playing it in PA.

Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34167 Posts
                  Posted: December 19, 2009, 9:36 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Lilthing!!! Good luck to you too!

Hey Lilthing I hope someone from Delaware got the 119 comb. you posted 119 for Truck, and I posted 911 because I had to call 911 I don't think this hunch is done yet. Still more number to come. Dec. 19th Eve.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                    Member #14
                    November 9, 2001
                    31363 Posts
                    Posted: December 19, 2009, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

marcie - so sorry for your accident.  Take care of yourself - try to rest.

love to nibble those micey feet.

four4me's avatar - gate1
                      MD
                      United States
                      Member #1701
                      June 18, 2003
                      8364 Posts
                      Posted: December 19, 2009, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

Besides getting a lawyer for your husbands accident I'd be getting one if i fell into a hole on someones property I'm pretty sure there's a violation there.

Hope you all feel better soon. Your husband might feel good today but tomorrow he could be suffering from a sore neck or back as getting hit in the rear can do that to a person.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
                        Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #49980
                        February 21, 2007
                        34167 Posts
                        Posted: December 20, 2009, 4:19 am - IP Logged

marcie - so sorry for your accident.  Take care of yourself - try to rest.

Thanks emilyg, I will be all alright I hope! My ankle and toe has to heal. Arm too!

Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #49980
                          February 21, 2007
                          34167 Posts
                          Posted: December 20, 2009, 4:23 am - IP Logged

Besides getting a lawyer for your husbands accident I'd be getting one if i fell into a hole on someones property I'm pretty sure there's a violation there.

Hope you all feel better soon. Your husband might feel good today but tomorrow he could be suffering from a sore neck or back as getting hit in the rear can do that to a person.

Thanks for your Concern. It was right in front of this Church on the Tree Lawn it could be City's fault, I have to check it to it.  I hear anything past the sidewalk by the Street is City Property, if it is the Church Property I will leave the situation alone. Thank you for your concern, Happy Hoildays to you!

Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #49980
                            February 21, 2007
                            34167 Posts
                            Posted: December 20, 2009, 4:37 am - IP Logged

038 which fell in N.J Dec.19. Eve. for Car and for Truck 148 for Truck In. Dec. 19th. Thanks again Lilthing I hope we got somew winners here. Happy Holiday!

DREAMtoREALITY's avatar - lighthouse
                              South Florida
                              United States
                              Member #81890
                              November 1, 2009
                              4959 Posts
                              Posted: December 20, 2009, 11:11 am - IP Logged

Accident 721~711~398

Sorry about you and your husbands' accident. Get well soon, stay  off that leg and keep it elevated....

Accident 15

Accident to witness one: 6-8-49 (22-44-3-11-72-532-2244)

Good luck and happy holidays Marcie